🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blacks are racists/haters/etc also

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
so I see all these whites are evil threads/white supremacists/white supremacists running for office/white hate groups/whites committing hate crimes/etc

let's make it clear right here:
blacks -etc are racists/haters/prejudiced/bigots/etc also
they also have their groups geared to helping their race and their race only
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders

so I see all these whites are evil threads/white supremacists/white supremacists running for office/white hate groups/whites committing hate crimes/etc

Offenders
The difference now is Black Racism is now supported and defended by our institutions.

Black racism is the white man's fault. Just hang around, the black supremacists here will 'splain it to you.

Last edited:

Offenders

So essentially you are saying its a wash, in regards to racism. Ergo, blacks are just as racist as whites. However, whites win the morality contest because blac

Offenders

If everything is a wash and blacks are just as guilty of racism as whites......I don't understand why black poverty is 2 1/2 times that of whites and why black wealth is 15 times less than whites and why black unemployment it twice that of whites.

I am trying to figure out how we became unequal economically if everything whites did to blacks was offset by things blacks did against whites. I mean, it seems logical to me is that the one guilty of doing the most dirt against the other......would be the one that is ahead.

Offenders

So essentially you are saying its a wash, in regards to racism. Ergo, blacks are just as racist as whites. However, whites win the morality contest because blac

Offenders

If everything is a wash and blacks are just as guilty of racism as whites......I don't understand why black poverty is 2 1/2 times that of whites and why black wealth is 15 times less than whites and why black unemployment it twice that of whites.

I am trying to figure out how we became unequal economically if everything whites did to blacks was offset by things blacks did against whites. I mean, it seems logical to me is that the one guilty of doing the most dirt against the other......would be the one that is ahead.

Three rules for staying out of poverty

"You can avoid poverty by:

1. Graduating from high school.

2. Waiting to get married until after 21 and do not have children till after being married.

3. Having a full-time job.

If you do all those three things, your chance of falling into poverty is just 2 percent. Meanwhile, you’ll have a 74 percent chance of being in the middle class.

Applies to everyone
These rules apply to all races and ethnic groups. Breaking these rules is becoming more commonplace, unfortunately, for all racial groups.

By contrast, young adults who violated all three norms - dropped out, got married before 21 and had children out of wedlock and didn’t have a full-time job - had a 76 percent chance of winding up in poverty and a 7 percent chance of winding up in the middle class."

Offenders

Offenders

2. Waiting to get married until after 21 and do not have children till after being married.

If you do all those three things, your chance of falling into poverty is just 2 percent. Meanwhile, you’ll have a 74 percent chance of being in the middle class.

Applies to everyone
These rules apply to all races and ethnic groups. Breaking these rules is becoming more commonplace, unfortunately, for all racial groups.

By contrast, young adults who violated all three norms - dropped out, got married before 21 and had children out of wedlock and didn’t have a full-time job - had a 76 percent chance of winding up in poverty and a 7 percent chance of winding up in the middle class."

There are all kind of studies that show even when whites don't follow the recipe, they get better opportunities than blacks:

Study: Black man and white felon – same chances for hire

I can do this all day.....your turn.

Offenders

Offenders

no I didn't say that at all...you must have pre-conceived ideas that I am racist
please specifically explain how you come to the conclusion I meant whites win

Offenders

Offenders

Applies to everyone

There are all kind of studies that show even when whitSes don't follow the recipe, they get better opportunities than blacks:

I like the way the study claims to know what people are thinking.

THe three steps are still valid.

The illegitimacy rate for blacks is over 70%.

The vast majority of black families do not have a "primary breadwinner".

That's a fine "recipe", if you are actively trying to keep blacks poor.

I hear black unemployment is at an all time low.

Are you encouraged at all by that?

Offenders

Most blacks are very, very racist. But, every one agrees that blacks are inferiors, so we don't expect better of them.

Examples are endless. Go to any university where whites are a minority, and you won't find any white-only organizations. Go to any university where blacks are either a minority or majority, and there will be many black-only organizations.

Offenders

Offenders

Well why don’t blacks get off their as s and start a business and stop waiting for someone to give them something because their great great great grandparents were slaves that were purchased from other blacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, of course, some African Americans are racists.

The liberals tell us that only Caucasians can be racists. They say that people of color cannot be "racists." (Caucasian liberals are such idealistic and sweet people. Bless their little hearts.)

I was once on a bus here in Los Angeles.

I heard a teenaged or twentysomething African American male loudly (and proudly) telling his companion how he routinely harassed Asian bus passengers.

He was especially pleased that the bus drivers never interfered.

Back in the 1960s, Asians started attending a local high school that until then had been predominately African American. Some of the African American students started harassing the Asian students. It stopped when the Asian students started to use physical means to defend themselves. Sadly, force is the only thing that some people (of ALL ethnicities) understand.

Offenders

Offenders

Applies to everyone

There are all kind of studies that show even when whitSes don't follow the recipe, they get better opportunities than blacks:

You are missing the point. Whites can do the same dysfunctional things as blacks......and society still rewards them better than blacks.

Offenders

Offenders

Well why don’t blacks get off their as s and start a business and stop waiting for someone to give them something because their great great great grandparents were slaves that were purchased from other blacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The vast majority of whites don't own businesses.....why should blacks have to?

Offenders

Most blacks are very, very racist. But, every one agrees that blacks are inferiors, so we don't expect better of them.

Examples are endless. Go to any university where whites are a minority, and you won't find any white-only organizations. Go to any university where blacks are either a minority or majority, and there will be many black-only organizations.

I guess you would be racist too against a race that sees you as inferior. Like I said before, whites sh!t on blacks then use the scent on blacks as present rationalization for their racism.

There are all kind of studies that show even when whites don't follow the recipe, they get better opportunities than blacks:

Agreed. Look at all the opportunities in Appalachia.

Appalachia is a GREAT example. That area is known for poor dysfunctional whites, but the standard of living there is still better for whites in that region.....than it is for blacks in that region. White society will continue to give whites the benefit of the doubt over blacks, all other things being equal.

Offenders

Offenders

Applies to everyone

You are missing the point. Whites can do the same dysfunctional things as blacks......and society still rewards them better than blacks.

that's very hard to believe that what you say is the norm since:
blacks graduate at lower levels AND they commit crime at higher levels
do you see the double whammy there??
= they are not QUALIFIED for better jobs......more are in jail per capita/etc
According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia
black culture is keeping them down
..the Asians do well because of their culture

Offenders

I guess you would be racist too against a race that sees you as inferior. Like I said before, whites sh!t on blacks then use the scent on blacks as present rationalization for their racism.
ALL races are racist
the Hutus murdered over 500,000 Tutsis because they are ''different''
the Japanese thought they were superior to even US soldiers as well as other Asians

hahah--you are saying the blacks are racist because the whites made them that way !!!
you are saying blacks are INHUMAN --PERFECT...unlike any other race--they CAN"T be racist unless someone makes them that way!!
BS

Forum List

Back