🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blacks are racists/haters/etc also

so I see all these whites are evil threads/white supremacists/white supremacists running for office/white hate groups/whites committing hate crimes/etc

let's make it clear right here:
blacks -etc are racists/haters/prejudiced/bigots/etc also
they also have their groups geared to helping their race and their race only
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders
So what some black people hate white people ?

Let's be clear. Black people have FAR MORE reason to hate whites, than vice versa. I've always said I don't want black people to hate white people. I just want black people to stop loving them. It's been my life experience that blacks are FAR FAR to nice and trusting to white people.

And even if you do get some blacks who hate whites.

What are they gonna do ?
  • You still get the job white man.
  • You still get the loan white man.
  • You still get the house white man.
  • You still live far away from black people white man.
  • You still work in a place where are no or hardly any black people there.
So tell me how does the small % of black people who hate white people affect you or any white person ?

Racism on the part of black folks, even the most vicious on our part, is pretty impotent. Some black guy hates white people and thinks whites should be killed. And yet what kind of power does he have? None. He is in a position to kill no one, and if he were to try he would go to jail. Forever.

That’s not power. Power is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives.

And there are virtually no black folks who can do any of that. But there are white folks in positions to do those things, and who do them regularly.

Plenty of blacks get the jobs and the loans and the houses.

More than 40% of blacks own their own home.

And plenty of blacks have the power to harm white people. Your pretense otherwise is absurd.

so I see all these whites are evil threads/white supremacists/white supremacists running for office/white hate groups/whites committing hate crimes/etc

Offenders
absolutely! You can tell by some of the blacks on this board!

slavery has been over for a long time
And when slavery ended. Racism just stopped. Right ?
this is 2018
And if you read the gallup polls from 1965 white people back then use to say "It's 1965" This is at a time of Martin Luther King, Civil rights, Malcolm X, Black panthers when racial strife was beamed into their homes but the majority of whites back then though there was no racial problem and thought "MLK was a trouble maker"
there is no reason for today's blacks to hate whites
That's like saying "There is no reason for the fox to hate the hound" or "There is no reason for the sheep to hate the wolf" Me ? I don't hate white peoople but then again, I don't hate Tigers but I understand a Tigers nature. Tigers kill. It's not personal. It's just their nature. I understand the nature of white people
so the black race is inhuman??they are different than all other races?? they are perfect??
hahahhahahahah
I don't understand this point

slavery has been over for a long time
And when slavery ended. Racism just stopped. Right ?
this is 2018
And if you read the gallup polls from 1965 white people back then use to say "It's 1965" This is at a time of Martin Luther King, Civil rights, Malcolm X, Black panthers when racial strife was beamed into their homes but the majority of whites back then though there was no racial problem and thought "MLK was a trouble maker"
there is no reason for today's blacks to hate whites
That's like saying "There is no reason for the fox to hate the hound" or "The sheep to hate the wolf" Me ? I don't hate white peoople but then again, I don't hate Tigers but I understand a Tigers nature. Tigers kill. It's not personal. It's just their nature. I understand the nature of white people
so the black race is inhuman??they are different than all other races?? they are perfect??
hahahhahahahah
I don't understand this point
...they TEACH their kids to hate whites/police/America because a black criminal attacks cops/resist arrest--when in reality the black man is the problem--not the white person
Obama's Pastor: God Damn America
BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’

HERE--they are teaching this black girl it's OK to be::
1. a criminal
2. a dope head
3.carry a pistol, do NOT obey police commands
4.cops are bad when they are doing their job

...they TEACH their kids to hate whites/police/America because a black criminal attacks cops/resist arrest--when in reality the black man is the problem--not the white person
Black people cannot be called racists because we don't have the ability to deny anyone

But when or if black people begin lynching, raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bullying, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; writing to books to claim how stupid white people are, creating sun-down towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while hating white people on mass via de jure and de facto racism for hundreds of years, then and only then can calling black people racists make sense.

Offenders
The difference now is Black Racism is now supported and defended by our institutions.
Which institutions..?

Black people cannot be called racists because we don't have the ability to deny anyone

But when or if black people begin lynching, raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bullying, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; writing to books to claim how stupid white people are, creating sun-down towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while hating white people on mass via de jure and de facto racism for hundreds of years, then and only then can calling black people racists make sense.
STOP right there!!! ..I guess you never looked up the definition
rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Anti-white racists like to make up definition of racism that excuse their racism and hate.

Stupid guilty white liberals like to help them.

There are all kind of studies that show even when whites don't follow the recipe, they get better opportunities than blacks:

Agreed. Look at all the opportunities in Appalachia.

Appalachia is a GREAT example. That area is known for poor dysfunctional whites, but the standard of living there is still better for whites in that region.....than it is for blacks in that region. White society will continue to give whites the benefit of the doubt over blacks, all other things being equal.
So how much poorer are the Appalachian Afro-Americans compared to Appalachian WASPs?

rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
  1. 1.

Anti-white racists like to make up definition of racism that excuse their racism and hate.

Stupid guilty white liberals like to help them.
Better learn the definition of racism, you confuse it with bigotry

Offenders
The difference now is Black Racism is now supported and defended by our institutions.
Which institutions..?
Don't play dumb.

rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
Black people can be racist in theory, but not in practice.

A black person in an authority position can discriminate against a white person but this rarely happens because

A) It's rare to find black people in authority
B) And even in those rare cases that you do find a black person in authority there are white authorities above that black person who can slap them down and who would not stand for any negative actions to whites
C) Even in cases where a black person sat on top of a power structure (as with President Obama), he was not truly free to do anything to oppress white people (even were he so inclined), given his own need to attract white support in order to win election or pass any of his policy agenda.

There are no institutional structures in the U.S. in which black people exercise final and controlling authority: not in the school systems, labor market, justice system, housing markets, financial markets, or media. As such, the ability of black folks to oppress white people simply does not exist.

Questions ?

"Well erm ok ...but but what about if black man decided to go and kill white people and said he did it because he hated white people. Surely that's racism"

That is an individual acting as an individual and there is no system in place that will support his right to harm whites, in fact, he will go to jail forever.

However, white policeman murder black people often and get away with it because there is a system in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison systems)

Offenders
Which institutions..?
Don't play dumb.
You made the claim... Which ones?

rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
Black people can be racist in theory, but not in practice.

A black person in an authority position can discriminate against a white person but this rarely happens because

A) It's rare to find black people in authority
B) And even in those rare cases that you do find a black person in authority there are white authorities above that black person who can slap them down and who would not stand for any negative actions to whites
C) Even in cases where a black person sat on top of a power structure (as with President Obama), he was not truly free to do anything to oppress white people (even were he so inclined), given his own need to attract white support in order to win election or pass any of his policy agenda.

There are no institutional structures in the U.S. in which black people exercise final and controlling authority: not in the school systems, labor market, justice system, housing markets, financial markets, or media. As such, the ability of black folks to oppress white people simply does not exist.

Questions ?

"Well erm ok ...but but what about if black man decided to go and kill white people and said he did it because he hated white people. Surely that's racism"

That is an individual acting as an individual and there is no system in place that will support his right to harm whites, in fact, he will go to jail forever.

However, white policeman murder black people often and get away with it because there is a system in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison systems)
So the blacks kids that would gang up on me and beat me for no reason in elementary school were not racist they just needed to release a little aggression from being in a single parent household?

So the blacks kids that would gang up on me and beat me for no reason in elementary school were not racist they just needed to release a little aggression from being in a single parent household?
Beat you up for no reason ? Really. I think you're leaving out a lot of blanks. Every white person seems to have a "blacks beat me up" story, But I'd like to talk to the so called black kids who beat you up and hear there side of story

Because to be honest it sounds like you got stomped the fk out in fair 1 on 1 fight by a black kid, but your tryna save face by saying "blacks kids that would gang up on me and beat me" or you were running your mouth with some slick racist sh*t and they socked you in your mouth, or it didn't happen at all.

So let me guess, the black kids walked up to you and said "giz me yo money, u punk ass cracker bitch" that's how it went down...yeah white man ?

Beat you up for no reason ? Really. I think you're leaving out a lot of blanks. Every white person seems to have a "blacks beat me up" story, But I'd like to talk to the so called black kids who beat you up and hear there side of story

Because to be honest it sounds like you got stomped the fk out in fair 1 on 1 fight by a black kid, but your tryna save face by saying "blacks kids that would gang up on me and beat me" or you were running your mouth with some slick racist sh*t and they socked you in your mouth, or it didn't happen at all.

So let me guess, the black kids walked up to you and said "giz me yo money, u punk ass cracker bitch" that's how it went down...yeah white man ?
I did absolutely nothing wrong and your defense of the defenseless gives me an indication you are just like those poor blacks kids....Blacks don't fight one on one I learned that from school and the military...

I did absolutely nothing wrong and your defense of the defenseless gives me an indication you are just like those poor blacks kids....Blacks don't fight one on one I learned that from school and the military...
Yeah. You did absolutely nothing and this uncontrollable black savage just jumped on you. No ! No ! I need to correct myself, it has to be a pack of black savages, right ? And you were just 100% innocent weren't you white man. Right ?

As for blacks not being able to fight 1 on 1. For one the history of whites in unarmed 1 on 1 combat sports like boxing are pathetic. It's whites who need a cops uniform to feel brave. It's whites who have had a history of jumping blacks when they are in gang, using weapons against unarmed black people.

Yeah. You did absolutely nothing and this uncontrollable black savage just jumped on you. No ! No ! I need to correct myself, it has to be a pack of black savages, right ? And you were just 100% innocent weren't you white man. Right ?

As for blacks not being able to fight 1 on 1. For one the history of whites in unarmed 1 on 1 combat sports like boxing are pathetic. It's whites who need a cops uniform to feel brave. It's whites who have had a history of jumping blacks when they are in gang, using weapons against unarmed black people.
You are the one introducing slurs against blacks. I have not said a word....I am not a racist..Yet you evidently are since you act like a white man...I am not and never have been 100% white by bloodline..

You are the one introducing slurs against blacks. I have not said a word....I am not a racist..Yet you evidently are since you act like a white man...I am not and never have been 100% white by bloodline..
All whites say they are not racist. Hell Richard Spencer and Donald Trump say they're not racist

Forum List

Back