🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blacks are racists/haters/etc also

So essentially you are saying its a wash, in regards to racism. Ergo, blacks are just as racist as whites. However, whites win the morality contest because blac
If everything is a wash and blacks are just as guilty of racism as whites......I don't understand why black poverty is 2 1/2 times that of whites and why black wealth is 15 times less than whites and why black unemployment it twice that of whites.

I am trying to figure out how we became unequal economically if everything whites did to blacks was offset by things blacks did against whites. I mean, it seems logical to me is that the one guilty of doing the most dirt against the other......would be the one that is ahead.

Three rules for staying out of poverty

"You can avoid poverty by:

1. Graduating from high school.

2. Waiting to get married until after 21 and do not have children till after being married.

3. Having a full-time job.

If you do all those three things, your chance of falling into poverty is just 2 percent. Meanwhile, you’ll have a 74 percent chance of being in the middle class.

Applies to everyone
These rules apply to all races and ethnic groups. Breaking these rules is becoming more commonplace, unfortunately, for all racial groups.

By contrast, young adults who violated all three norms - dropped out, got married before 21 and had children out of wedlock and didn’t have a full-time job - had a 76 percent chance of winding up in poverty and a 7 percent chance of winding up in the middle class."

There are all kind of studies that show even when whitSes don't follow the recipe, they get better opportunities than blacks:

Study: Black man and white felon – same chances for hire

I can do this all day.....your turn.

I like the way the study claims to know what people are thinking.

THe three steps are still valid.

The illegitimacy rate for blacks is over 70%.

The vast majority of black families do not have a "primary breadwinner".

That's a fine "recipe", if you are actively trying to keep blacks poor.

I hear black unemployment is at an all time low.

Are you encouraged at all by that?

You are missing the point. Whites can do the same dysfunctional things as blacks......and society still rewards them better than blacks.

that's very hard to believe that what you say is the norm since:
blacks graduate at lower levels AND they commit crime at higher levels
do you see the double whammy there??
= they are not QUALIFIED for better jobs......more are in jail per capita/etc
According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia
black culture is keeping them down
..the Asians do well because of their culture

Black culture is AFRICAN culture. Blacks in America do not practice AFRICAN culture. Africans who immigrate to America have educational attainment rates higher than Asians, because of BLACK CULTURE. The culture of American blacks was LEARNED FROM WHITES from over 300 years of being exposed to your bad side. Think about it. The N word did not come from Africa...so its not black culture. Hmmmmmmm....so where did blacks learn it? They learned it from whites because blacks learned culture from the way the dominant culture treated blacks....which is violent, which broke up black homes and families, which would not allow blacks to be educated, which put blacks in prisons to work chain gangs as a replacement for free slave labor..etc, etc.

Last edited:
so I see all these whites are evil threads/white supremacists/white supremacists running for office/white hate groups/whites committing hate crimes/etc

let's make it clear right here:
blacks -etc are racists/haters/prejudiced/bigots/etc also
they also have their groups geared to helping their race and their race only
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders

Most blacks are very, very racist. But, every one agrees that blacks are inferiors, so we don't expect better of them.

Examples are endless. Go to any university where whites are a minority, and you won't find any white-only organizations. Go to any university where blacks are either a minority or majority, and there will be many black-only organizations.

I guess you would be racist too against a race that sees you as inferior. Like I said before, whites sh!t on blacks then use the scent on blacks as present rationalization for their racism.
ALL races are racist
the Hutus murdered over 500,000 Tutsis because they are ''different''
the Japanese thought they were superior to even US soldiers as well as other Asians

hahah--you are saying the blacks are racist because the whites made them that way !!!
you are saying blacks are INHUMAN --PERFECT...unlike any other race--they CAN"T be racist unless someone makes them that way!!
BS

All races are racist.
All races are violent
all races are irresponsible.
All races are lazy
All races have been oppressed.

Yes....those are facts.

This is also Fact. Whites oppressed blacks in America via racism while Blacks have not oppressed whites via racism and the imbalance is what has caused the socioeconomic imbalance between the races.

Yes, of course, some African Americans are racists.

The liberals tell us that only Caucasians can be racists. They say that people of color cannot be "racists." (Caucasian liberals are such idealistic and sweet people. Bless their little hearts.)

I was once on a bus here in Los Angeles.

I heard a teenaged or twentysomething African American male loudly (and proudly) telling his companion how he routinely harassed Asian bus passengers.

He was especially pleased that the bus drivers never interfered.

Back in the 1960s, Asians started attending a local high school that until then had been predominately African American. Some of the African American students started harassing the Asian students. It stopped when the Asian students started to use physical means to defend themselves. Sadly, force is the only thing that some people (of ALL ethnicities) understand.

African Americans can be prejudiced. Racism involves enforcing your racism by law or policy. Conservatives tell us that everybody can be racists. That whites are less racist than everybody else. Caucasian conservatives are such idealistic people. Bless their little hearts.

so I see all these whites are evil threads/white supremacists/white supremacists running for office/white hate groups/whites committing hate crimes/etc

Offenders

Most blacks are very, very racist. But, every one agrees that blacks are inferiors, so we don't expect better of them.

Examples are endless. Go to any university where whites are a minority, and you won't find any white-only organizations. Go to any university where blacks are either a minority or majority, and there will be many black-only organizations.

I guess you would be racist too against a race that sees you as inferior. Like I said before, whites sh!t on blacks then use the scent on blacks as present rationalization for their racism.
ALL races are racist
the Japanese thought they were superior to even US soldiers as well as other Asians

hahah--you are saying the blacks are racist because the whites made them that way !!!
you are saying blacks are INHUMAN --PERFECT...unlike any other race--they CAN"T be racist unless someone makes them that way!!
BS

Bo the Hutus did not murder the Tutsis because they were different. Nor was this racism. This is the problem with stupid whites. Secondly it is wise to understand the political history of Africa before making idiotic comments.

The French and Belgian colonizers invaded Rwanda from 1892 to 1962, in which they took advantage of Rwandan resources and control of their government. Many of the actions seen from European Colonialism, such as ethnic ranking, contributed to the start of the violence and genocide. The Belgians came in and restructured all of Rwanda to reflect their customs and how they wanted to rule. Before they invaded Rwanda there was no distinction between the Tutsi and Hutus, they were one ethnic group. The only difference between the two was that Hutu were mostly agriculturalists and Tutsi were cattle breeders. The Belgians separated the people of Rwanda into these two races, even when they did not know the original tribes of the people. The Tutsis were considered the superior race because of their European-like features. Ethnicity in Rwanda then became a matter of racial and political classification. Colonial engineering and segregation was brought into Rwanda at this time because the Belgians chose the Tutsi as the superior race and discriminated against the Hutu. Since it was difficult for anyone to differentiate between the Tutsis and Hutus, they were given identity cards, which later was a determination of whether they lived or died. Between 1952 and 1959 Belgian political reforms gave the Tutsis better opportunities and a better life while depriving Hutus of all political and economic power, which caused the violence between the two groups to escalate.

1994 Rwandan Genocide

What are you laughing at godboy? Only a pure d fool laughs when shown actual events.

Offenders

So essentially you are saying its a wash, in regards to racism. Ergo, blacks are just as racist as whites. However, whites win the morality contest because blac

Offenders

If everything is a wash and blacks are just as guilty of racism as whites......I don't understand why black poverty is 2 1/2 times that of whites and why black wealth is 15 times less than whites and why black unemployment it twice that of whites.

I am trying to figure out how we became unequal economically if everything whites did to blacks was offset by things blacks did against whites. I mean, it seems logical to me is that the one guilty of doing the most dirt against the other......would be the one that is ahead.

2. Waiting to get married until after 21 and do not have children till after being married.

If you do all those three things, your chance of falling into poverty is just 2 percent. Meanwhile, you’ll have a 74 percent chance of being in the middle class.

Applies to everyone
These rules apply to all races and ethnic groups. Breaking these rules is becoming more commonplace, unfortunately, for all racial groups.

By contrast, young adults who violated all three norms - dropped out, got married before 21 and had children out of wedlock and didn’t have a full-time job - had a 76 percent chance of winding up in poverty and a 7 percent chance of winding up in the middle class."

There are all kind of studies that show even when whitSes don't follow the recipe, they get better opportunities than blacks:

You are missing the point. Whites can do the same dysfunctional things as blacks......and society still rewards them better than blacks.

From my link.

"These rules apply to all races and ethnic groups. "

Applies to everyone

From my link.

Yep....they do, but when blacks and white do the same things they get different results often. That is why a white person can practically steal a bike in broad daylight...doing the exact same negative thing as the black kid in the video I posted.....and the white person gets a pass.

Applies to everyone

From my link.

And whites break each of the rules by the millions.

Offenders

ALL races are racist

BS

All races are racist.
All races are violent
All races are lazy

Yes....those are facts.

This is also Fact. Whites oppressed blacks in America via racism while Blacks have not oppressed whites via racism and the imbalance is what has caused the socioeconomic imbalance between the races.
ok--so you do agree with the OP--that's my point
whether or not that racism has '''caused'' [ hahah ] racism you have not proved
whether or not that racism is the primary cause of the black problems you have not proved

the blacks were already inferior to the original whites that went to Africa

Applies to everyone

According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness

Black culture is AFRICAN culture. Blacks in America do not practice AFRICAN culture. Africans who immigrate to America have educational attainment rates higher than Asians, because of BLACK CULTURE. The culture of American blacks was LEARNED FROM WHITES from over 300 years of being exposed to your bad side. Think about it. The N word did not come from Africa...so its not black culture. Hmmmmmmm....so where did blacks learn it? They learned it from whites because blacks learned culture from the way the dominant culture treated blacks....which is violent, which broke up black homes and families, which would not allow blacks to be educated, which put blacks in prisons to work chain gangs as a replacement for free slave labor..etc, etc.

hahahhaha
a very SMALL number of Africans come to the US compared to Asians

Africa has the highest ILLITERACY rate!!!
highest poverty
highest starvation
least potable water
etc etc
DON"T try to make Africans look more educated/intelligent
Africa IS a shithole

hahahhaha

highest poverty
highest starvation
least potable water
etc etc
Africa IS a shithole

And don't try pretending that white colonization didn't cause these things.

Offenders

ALL races are racist

BS

All races are racist.
All races are violent
All races are lazy

Yes....those are facts.

ok--so you do agree with the OP--that's my point
whether or not that racism has '''caused'' [ hahah ] racism you have not proved
whether or not that racism is the primary cause of the black problems you have not proved

the blacks were already inferior to the original whites that went to Africa

Wrong answer. And it has been proven that racism is the primary cause of black problems.

Applies to everyone

LOy7Zvo.png

hahahhaha

highest poverty
highest starvation
least potable water
etc etc
Africa IS a shithole

All true enough, and all self-inflicted, as is their major problems today are, of course. Nothing racist about pointing out the obvious, really, like the black professor on a show last week who pointed out that blacks have never freed anybody, nor have they even thanked white Christians for starting the international anti-slavery movement in the 18th-19th century. Black people didn't free themselves, after all, white people did it; black people had no problem with slavery as an institution, nor with genocides of other peoples, throughout their history, and neither have South American peoples nor Asian peoples, nor Indian peoples or any other non-white cultures, they're just pissed off at being a minority and not being the oppressors themselves. So yes, pointing out their own racism as being their primary cultural roadblock is a perfectly valid observation, regardless of one's personal biases, which is why 'progressives' have no objective responses to the point, and instead rely on silly racist arguments of their own, and of course work hard to keep as many black people stupid and violent as they can, since they depend on racism and violence for their own sociopathic deviant agendas.

hahahhaha

highest poverty
highest starvation
least potable water
etc etc
Africa IS a shithole

And don't try pretending that white colonization didn't cause these things.

lol lol lol as if whites reversed tens of thousands of years of 'indigenous' dead end cultural pastimes all built on peace, love, and understanding ..... Sure, sure they did ... lol lol lol

And, they did it all by merely showing up, apparently; doesn't sound like it was much of a challenge to make all these hippie cultures turn into genocidal murdering savages, does it? lol

Last edited:
Wrong answer. And it has been proven that racism is the primary cause of black problems.

Well, it's obvious racism is a primary cause of their problems. So, why do you and most black politicians as well as most Democrats continue to encourage and reward black people's racism? Your irrational hatred doesn't help anything, so it must be because you hate them the most, and just don't want to admit it.

Applies to everyone

From my link.

Yep....they do, but when blacks and white do the same things they get different results often. That is why a white person can practically steal a bike in broad daylight...doing the exact same negative thing as the black kid in the video I posted.....and the white person gets a pass.

I'm sorry that people are aware of the large difference in crime rates.

That being said, if blacks were to change their behavior to follow the above rules, the stats say that their situation would change dramatically for the better.

Applies to everyone

From my link.

And whites break each of the rules by the millions.

And pay the price, or where do you think poor white people come from?

Offenders
So what some black people hate white people ?

Let's be clear. Black people have FAR MORE reason to hate whites, than vice versa. I've always said I don't want black people to hate white people. I just want black people to stop loving them. It's been my life experience that blacks are FAR FAR to nice and trusting to white people.

And even if you do get some blacks who hate whites.

What are they gonna do ?
  • You still get the job white man.
  • You still get the loan white man.
  • You still get the house white man.
  • You still live far away from black people white man.
  • You still work in a place where are no or hardly any black people there.
So tell me how does the small % of black people who hate white people affect you or any white person ?

Racism on the part of black folks, even the most vicious on our part, is pretty impotent. Some black guy hates white people and thinks whites should be killed. And yet what kind of power does he have? None. He is in a position to kill no one, and if he were to try he would go to jail. Forever.

That’s not power. Power is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives.

And there are virtually no black folks who can do any of that. But there are white folks in positions to do those things, and who do them regularly.

Offenders
So what some black people hate white people ?

Let's be clear. Black people have FAR MORE reason to hate whites, than vice versa. I've always said I don't want black people to hate white people. I just want black people to stop loving them. It's been my life experience that blacks are FAR FAR to nice and trusting to white people.

And even if you do get some blacks who hate whites.

What are they gonna do ?
  • You still get the job white man.
  • You still get the loan white man.
  • You still get the house white man.
  • You still live far away from black people white man.
  • You still work in a place where are no or hardly any black people there.
So tell me how does the small % of black people who hate white people affect you or any white person ?

Racism on the part of black folks, even the most vicious on our part, is pretty impotent. Some black guy hates white people and thinks whites should be killed. And yet what kind of power does he have? None. He is in a position to kill no one, and if he were to try he would go to jail. Forever.

That’s not power. Power is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives.

And there are virtually no black folks who can do any of that. But there are white folks in positions to do those things, and who do them regularly.
slavery has been over for a long time
this is 2018
there is no reason for today's blacks to hate whites

so the black race is inhuman??they are different than all other races?? they are perfect??
hahahhahahahah

Forum List

Back