🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blacks are racists/haters/etc also

You are the one introducing slurs against blacks. I have not said a word....I am not a racist..Yet you evidently are since you act like a white man...I am not and never have been 100% white by bloodline..
All whites say they are not racist. Hell Richard Spencer and Donald Trump say they're not racist
Why you just know the heart of every human on the Earth..Got anymore good bullshit stories?

...they TEACH their kids to hate whites/police/America because a black criminal attacks cops/resist arrest--when in reality the black man is the problem--not the white person
Obama's Pastor: God Damn America
BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’
Black people cannot be called racists because we don't have the ability to deny anyone

But when or if black people begin lynching, raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bullying, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; writing to books to claim how stupid white people are, creating sun-down towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while hating white people on mass via de jure and de facto racism for hundreds of years, then and only then can calling black people racists make sense.
I totally understand the blacks being very suspicious/leery/etc of whites/white cops/etc
but to hate/be racist/etc is another story
and going freakin crazy when a cop justifiably shoots a black is just wrong
going crazy BEFORE all evidence and facts are know is wrong

so I see all these whites are evil threads/white supremacists/white supremacists running for office/white hate groups/whites committing hate crimes/etc

let's make it clear right here:
blacks -etc are racists/haters/prejudiced/bigots/etc also
they also have their groups geared to helping their race and their race only
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders

Most blacks are very, very racist. But, every one agrees that blacks are inferiors, so we don't expect better of them.

Examples are endless. Go to any university where whites are a minority, and you won't find any white-only organizations. Go to any university where blacks are either a minority or majority, and there will be many black-only organizations.

I guess you would be racist too against a race that sees you as inferior. Like I said before, whites sh!t on blacks then use the scent on blacks as present rationalization for their racism.
ALL races are racist
the Hutus murdered over 500,000 Tutsis because they are ''different''
the Japanese thought they were superior to even US soldiers as well as other Asians

hahah--you are saying the blacks are racist because the whites made them that way !!!
you are saying blacks are INHUMAN --PERFECT...unlike any other race--they CAN"T be racist unless someone makes them that way!!
BS

All races are racist.
All races are violent
all races are irresponsible.
All races are lazy
All races have been oppressed.

Yes....those are facts.

This is also Fact. Whites oppressed blacks in America via racism while Blacks have not oppressed whites via racism and the imbalance is what has caused the socioeconomic imbalance between the races.
ok--so you do agree with the OP--that's my point
whether or not that racism has '''caused'' [ hahah ] racism you have not proved
whether or not that racism is the primary cause of the black problems you have not proved

the blacks were already inferior to the original whites that went to Africa

Lets get it clear....NOTHING has been proven, not even the points in which you say we agree. The fact that two people may agree that 2. + 2 = 5....does not make it a proof. Thus, don't claim my points are not proven when NONE of your points have been proven.

The ONLY thing that I am attempting to demonstrate/expose, is the RACIST bases of your argument. You believe that blacks are inferior to whites. I am demonstrating just how racist America still is and you are doing a good job helping me demonstrate that by arguing implicitly that blacks are inferior to whites and that is what accounts for socioeconomic racial inequality. You want me to PROVE that our inferior condition did not result from external causes, meaning that your argument is that the cause is INTERNAL to our NATURE.

My argument is that a lot of whites are racist, including your and or your argument, and that it is not benign.

Last edited:
Most blacks are very, very racist. But, every one agrees that blacks are inferiors, so we don't expect better of them.

Examples are endless. Go to any university where whites are a minority, and you won't find any white-only organizations. Go to any university where blacks are either a minority or majority, and there will be many black-only organizations.

I guess you would be racist too against a race that sees you as inferior. Like I said before, whites sh!t on blacks then use the scent on blacks as present rationalization for their racism.
ALL races are racist
the Japanese thought they were superior to even US soldiers as well as other Asians

hahah--you are saying the blacks are racist because the whites made them that way !!!
you are saying blacks are INHUMAN --PERFECT...unlike any other race--they CAN"T be racist unless someone makes them that way!!
BS

All races are racist.
All races are violent
All races are lazy

Yes....those are facts.

This is also Fact. Whites oppressed blacks in America via racism while Blacks have not oppressed whites via racism and the imbalance is what has caused the socioeconomic imbalance between the races.
whether or not that racism is the primary cause of the black problems you have not proved

Lets get it clear....NOTHING has been proven, not even the points in which you say we agree. The fact that two people may agree that 2. + 2 = 5....does not make it a proof. Thus, don't claim my points are not proven when NONE of your points have been proven.

The ONLY thing that I am attempting to demonstrate/expose, is the RACIST bases of your argument. You believe that blacks are inferior to whites. I am demonstrating just how racist America still is and you are doing a good job helping me demonstrate that by arguing implicitly that blacks are inferior to whites and that is what accounts for socioeconomic racial inequality.

My argument is that a lot of whites are racist and that racism is not benign.
by stating facts I'm racist??!!!!! that's not the definition of racist

ALL races are racist

BS

All races are racist.
All races are violent
All races are lazy

Yes....those are facts.

The ONLY thing that I am attempting to demonstrate/expose, is the RACIST bases of your argument. You believe that blacks are inferior to whites. I am demonstrating just how racist America still is and you are doing a good job helping me demonstrate that by arguing implicitly that blacks are inferior to whites and that is what accounts for socioeconomic racial inequality.

hahahahahhaaa
you prove my whole point
you believe I'm racist/whites are racist--but blacks can't be
please--PLEASE--explain how my OP is racist..I'm waiting for this

ALL races are racist

BS

All races are racist.
All races are violent
All races are lazy

Yes....those are facts.

Africans WERE inferior to the white men who made them slaves. Thats why it happened. Sorry, but some cultures arent as strong or developed as others. History is filled with examples of lesser people being swallowed up by greater ones. That doesnt make it right, but its simply a fact.

In the US, black culture is inferior, which is why black people have so many problems. Until you fix that, nothing is going to change.

There are all kind of studies that show even when whitSes don't follow the recipe, they get better opportunities than blacks:

Study: Black man and white felon – same chances for hire

I can do this all day.....your turn.

I like the way the study claims to know what people are thinking.

THe three steps are still valid.

The illegitimacy rate for blacks is over 70%.

The vast majority of black families do not have a "primary breadwinner".

That's a fine "recipe", if you are actively trying to keep blacks poor.

I hear black unemployment is at an all time low.

Are you encouraged at all by that?

You are missing the point. Whites can do the same dysfunctional things as blacks......and society still rewards them better than blacks.

that's very hard to believe that what you say is the norm since:
blacks graduate at lower levels AND they commit crime at higher levels
do you see the double whammy there??
= they are not QUALIFIED for better jobs......more are in jail per capita/etc
According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia
black culture is keeping them down
..the Asians do well because of their culture

Black culture is AFRICAN culture. Blacks in America do not practice AFRICAN culture. Africans who immigrate to America have educational attainment rates higher than Asians, because of BLACK CULTURE. The culture of American blacks was LEARNED FROM WHITES from over 300 years of being exposed to your bad side. Think about it. The N word did not come from Africa...so its not black culture. Hmmmmmmm....so where did blacks learn it? They learned it from whites because blacks learned culture from the way the dominant culture treated blacks....which is violent, which broke up black homes and families, which would not allow blacks to be educated, which put blacks in prisons to work chain gangs as a replacement for free slave labor..etc, etc.

hahahhaha
a very SMALL number of Africans come to the US compared to Asians

Africa has the highest ILLITERACY rate!!!
highest poverty
highest starvation
least potable water
etc etc
DON"T try to make Africans look more educated/intelligent
Africa IS a shithole

If black intellectual capacity is inferior, as said, it would be demonstrated in the blacks that immigrate from Africa regardless of their numbers relative to Asians. If you have thousands of Africans immigrating to America, that is certainly enough for the trait of intellectual inferiority to prove itself......or not.

That having been said, where are you going with your rhetoric and information? You are presenting this information to say or suggest what? I am presenting information and reasoning to say and suggest that many whites are RACIST as defined by the dictionary.

Metaphorically, racism is like rain. If I am standing in the rain without an umbrella......its hard to argue against the proposition that the reason I am wet is because of the rain. Ergo, every time people like you post your beliefs and theories, it just goes to prove why blacks are wet.

Last edited:
ALL races are racist

BS

All races are racist.
All races are violent
All races are lazy

Yes....those are facts.

Africans WERE inferior to the white men who made them slaves. Thats why it happened. Sorry, but some cultures arent as strong or developed as others. History is filled with examples of lesser people being swallowed up by greater ones. That doesnt make it right, but its simply a fact.

In the US, black culture is inferior, which is why black people have so many problems. Until you fix that, nothing is going to change.

And the consequence of your beliefs:

If you were a hiring manager: Avoid hiring blacks
If you were a loan officer: Deny blacks loan or charge higher interest rate
If you were a police officer: Shot blacks first because their people are violent and irresponsible.
If you were a judge: Give blacks longer sentences because there is no hope for them
If you were a teacher: Why bother....they are not smart enough to get it.
If you were a politician: Programs aimed at blacks are a waste and doomed to fail because blacks are naturally inferior.
If.........

A country full of people who think like you would result in black inequality just from the result of they way people like you would treat them.

Lets just stick with these two, because the rest of your examples were bullshit.

Why would someone avoid hiring a black? There are probably several reasons for that. First off, black people often times dont speak well, which never goes over positively in an interview. Black people also have a history of being problematic in the work place.

Why would someone avoid giving loans to black people? Because they have a well established history of financial irresponsibility.

Why do moms tell their kids not to pet dogs they dont know? Not all dogs bite, but dogs have a reputation for biting, so its reasonable for mothers to take precautions. Its no different with people who come from inferior cultures. They arent all bad, but many are.

Fix your inferior culture and youll reap the rewards. Asians have an outstanding reputation, which is why people arent fearful of them. Reputations are EARNED, and the black community has earned a terrible reputation, unfortunately. Its up to you guys to fix that.

Last edited:
ALL races are racist

BS

All races are racist.
All races are violent
All races are lazy

Yes....those are facts.

hahahahahhaaa
you prove my whole point

To be honest, I do not even know what the hell your original post was and don't feel motivated to go back and look. I think it might have been that if you follow some recipe, that it would produce a successful outcome. Yet, you totally ignored or attempt to discredit studies that showed whites having been felons relative to blacks and jobs.

Your racism is revealed in your attempts to discredit the external causes given for blacks inequality. If something is not internal....then it is external. A light can be either off or it can be off. You do not have to say that you believe that the light is off.....all you have to do is attempt to discredit the argument that it is on. That is where secret racist get caught. They think by not saying that the light is off......then they are not "off-ist", but they are shown to be office by deduction. Ergo, if you are attempting to discredit the on argument, then you are implicitly saying that it is off.

ALL races are racist

BS

All races are racist.
All races are violent
All races are lazy

Yes....those are facts.

hahahahahhaaa
you prove my whole point

To be honest, I do not even know what the hell your original post was and don't feel motivated to go back and look. I think it might have been that if you follow some recipe, that it would produce a successful outcome. Yet, you totally ignored or attempt to discredit studies that showed whites having been felons relative to blacks and jobs.

Your racism is revealed in your attempts to discredit the external causes given for blacks inequality. If something is not internal....then it is external. A light can be either off or it can be off. You do not have to say that you believe that the light is off.....all you have to do is attempt to discredit the argument that it is on. That is where secret racist get caught. They think by not saying that the light is off......then they are not "off-ist", but they are shown to be office by deduction. Ergo, if you are attempting to discredit the on argument, then you are implicitly saying that it is off.
the OP is simple unless you are an idiot :
blacks are racists/haters just like whites can be
true or not?
if true--which it is---this makes me racist???!!!??

Lets just stick with these two, because the rest of your examples were bullshit.

Why would someone avoid hiring a black? There are probably several reasons for that. First off, black people often times dont speak well, which never goes over positively in an interview. Black people also have a history of being problematic in the work place.

Why would someone avoid giving loans to black people? Because they have a well established history of financial irresponsibility.

Why do moms tell their kids not to pet dogs they dont know? Not all dogs bite, but dogs have a reputation for biting, so its reasonable for mothers to take precautions. Its no different with people who come from inferior cultures. They arent all bad, but many are.

Fix your inferior culture and youll reap the rewards. Asians have an outstanding reputation, which is why people arent fearful of them. Reputations are EARNED, and the black community has earned a terrible reputation, unfortunately. Its up to you guys to fix that.

Well....if you want to talk "established history".....how about 3 centuries of white racism and oppression of blacks by white society? What type of credit does that establish for whites in regards to racial sentiment?

Anyway, my point is simple. A people who believe that blacks are inherently inferior will, through self fulfilling prophecy, treat them in a way to make their prediction come true.

Well....if you want to talk "established history".....how about 3 centuries of white racism and oppression of blacks by white society? What type of credit does that establish for whites in regards to racial sentiment?

Anyway, my point is simple. A people who believe that blacks are inherently inferior will, through self fulfilling prophecy, treat them in a way to make their prediction come true.

Thats just it, it has nothing to do with race. Blacks arent inherently inferior. The problem is black culture. Fortunately, cultures can be changed and made better. Once you change yours, your communities problems will disappear.

All races are racist.
All races are violent
All races are lazy

Yes....those are facts.

hahahahahhaaa
you prove my whole point

true or not?

Your OP, as presented, creates a false equivalence akin to me noting that both Micheal Jordan and I played basketball. Yes, that is true that we both played, but what is not differentiated is degree and kind.

That having been said, you have made a lot more post since your OP. Hence, you cannot limit your defense of not saying anything racist to just your OP, my conclusion that you are racist is due all that you have said, not just your OP.

Last edited:

Thats just it, it has nothing to do with race. Blacks arent inherently inferior. The problem is black culture. Fortunately, cultures can be changed and made better. Once you change yours, your communities problems will disappear.

You do not have to tell me that blacks are not inherently inferior.....you need to CONVINCE yourself of that. If you assume a black person you do not know is infected with "black culture", which you see as inferior to "white culture" (implicit), you are still going to treat them inferior creating a self fulfilling prophecy which in turn may create/incubate an inferior culture.White flight is a good example of self fulfilling prophecy of declining property values due to black influx.

Keep in mind that no native African would recognize "black culture" in America as having its roots in Africa. Culture is LEARNED!!!. Black culture in America was/is MADE IN AMERICA. Blacks learned it from the way the white culture treated blacks, which was negatively.

Last edited:

hahahahahhaaa
you prove my whole point

true or not?

Your OP, as presented, creates a false equivalence akin to me noting that both Micheal Jordan and I played basketball. Yes, that is true that we both played, but what is not differentiated is degree and kind.

That having been said, you have made a lot more post since your OP. Hence, you cannot limit your defense to just your OP, my conclusion that you are racist is due to what you argued in support of your OP or in tangential responses.
hahahhahahah
you are either racist or you are not
you prove my point perfectly
I could say something like ''I saw a black man''--you would scream RACIST
a black man could murder a white and you would say ''that's different, the whites deserve it''

hahahha
you don't accept FBI stats???!!!!???? but you believe a news site--CNN at that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've got some swampland and crap to sell you at a high price
You are FOS - Your FBI stats did not say what you said they did - and there were plenty of FBI stats & links within the CNN story
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...statistics-for-2016-majority-o-1820422472/amp

Forum List

Back