Blacks are racists/haters/etc also

hahahhahahah
you are either racist or you are not
you prove my point perfectly
I could say something like ''I saw a black man''--you would scream RACIST
a black man could murder a white and you would say ''that's different, the whites deserve it''

Again, like the boxer hit with a stinging blow, the attempt at reverse psychology. The boxer smiles.....you click the funny emoji or fiend "hahahahahaha".

Yeah....whites commit crimes or they don't. Whites have children out of wedlock or they don't. Whites have a victim mentality or they don't. Whites want to blame others or they don't. Ergo, unless whites are not guilty of such things, then its a distinction without a difference to point those things about about blacks....."hahahahahaahah".

If you said you saw a black man.......no I would not say you are a racist. If a black man murdered a white.....it would depend on that person history in regards to race and attitudes towards blacks.

I fully understand the game you all play. You attempt to discredit the real prevalence of white racism by claiming that blacks say EVERY incident is racist., which is obviously not true. Since that is obviously not true and you try to make that straw man the position of blacks, then it makes legitimate claims of racism suspect as well. That is the goal, to cover for white racism.
you did it right in this thread by calling me racist

I am calling you out as a racist not for your observations, but because of your explanations and rationalizations. Also, not by just commission, but by omission. Again, you do not have to say that the light is off, you just have to argue against and discredit the claim that it is on. Ergo, you don't come right out and say you believe that blacks are inferior, you just attempt to discredit all the cause that would create an inferior condition.....except for black inferiority.
so you admit it--you people scream RACIST for anything
me being a racist is only YOUR OPINION
blacks are inferior in graduating ---that's not racist but FACT
blacks are inferior in not committing crime/murder/rape per capita --FACT

Ok....how does MY personal comment about YOU being a racist translate into evidence that "US PEOPLE" scream racism for anything? How did I become the microcosm for "US PEOPLE"?

Again, a persons racism is not revealed in observations......but their explanations or repudiations of others explanations of the observations. You have already done enough explaining and refutation to reveal your racism.
1. please prove I am racist
2. in almost all threads on racism, blacks scream RACIST/RACISM when you state facts
you did it in this thread...you can't deny it ...it's right there

hahahhahahah
you are either racist or you are not
you prove my point perfectly
I could say something like ''I saw a black man''--you would scream RACIST
a black man could murder a white and you would say ''that's different, the whites deserve it''

Again, like the boxer hit with a stinging blow, the attempt at reverse psychology. The boxer smiles.....you click the funny emoji or fiend "hahahahahaha".

Yeah....whites commit crimes or they don't. Whites have children out of wedlock or they don't. Whites have a victim mentality or they don't. Whites want to blame others or they don't. Ergo, unless whites are not guilty of such things, then its a distinction without a difference to point those things about about blacks....."hahahahahaahah".

If you said you saw a black man.......no I would not say you are a racist. If a black man murdered a white.....it would depend on that person history in regards to race and attitudes towards blacks.

I fully understand the game you all play. You attempt to discredit the real prevalence of white racism by claiming that blacks say EVERY incident is racist., which is obviously not true. Since that is obviously not true and you try to make that straw man the position of blacks, then it makes legitimate claims of racism suspect as well. That is the goal, to cover for white racism.

I am calling you out as a racist not for your observations, but because of your explanations and rationalizations. Also, not by just commission, but by omission. Again, you do not have to say that the light is off, you just have to argue against and discredit the claim that it is on. Ergo, you don't come right out and say you believe that blacks are inferior, you just attempt to discredit all the cause that would create an inferior condition.....except for black inferiority.

Ok....how does MY personal comment about YOU being a racist translate into evidence that "US PEOPLE" scream racism for anything? How did I become the microcosm for "US PEOPLE"?

Again, a persons racism is not revealed in observations......but their explanations or repudiations of others explanations of the observations. You have already done enough explaining and refutation to reveal your racism.
rac·ist
  1. 1.
    a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
--- we don't BELIEVE whites are superior in graduating/not committing crime/etc--it is a well known FACT whites are superior in those areas

prej·u·dice
  1. 1.
    preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.
---our opinions are based on FACTS/actual experience--common sense reasoning and math

2. in almost all threads on racism, blacks scream RACIST/RACISM when you state facts

First off, I am black person, not black people.
Secondly, I cannot prove that you are a racist while you are attempting to prove that you are not. A person racism becomes evident, usually, when they are not trying to make a conscious effort to avoid saying anything racist. You would simply skirt any line of questioning that you recognize would expose you.

rac·ist
  1. 1.
    a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
--- we don't BELIEVE whites are superior in graduating/not committing crime/etc--it is a well known FACT whites are superior in those areas

prej·u·dice
  1. 1.
---our opinions are based on FACTS/actual experience--common sense reasoning and math

show me the links to your definition. like this the definition of racism

Secondly, I cannot prove that you are a racist while you are attempting to prove that you are not. A person racism becomes evident, usually, when they are not trying to make a conscious effort to avoid saying anything racist. You would simply skirt any line of questioning that you recognize would expose you.
[QUOTE]I am calling you out as a racist not for your observations, but because of your explanations and rationalizations.[/QUOTE]
your post # 96

rac·ist
  1. 1.

prej·u·dice
  1. 1.

show me the links to your definition.
https://www.google.com/search?q=pre...0j69i57j0l4.3476j1j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

rac·ist
  1. 1.

prej·u·dice
  1. 1.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...1...0i67k1j0i131k1j0i3k1j0i10k1.0.CBIbZcS0YU4

[QUOTE]I am calling you out as a racist not for your observations, but because of your explanations and rationalizations.
your post # 96[/QUOTE]

Yes, I am calling you out as a racist, but I cannot prove it. That would require a confession....which I doubt would be forthcoming regardless of what I expose in your reasoning.

rac·ist
  1. 1.

prej·u·dice
  1. 1.

same def
belief or doctrine
doc·trine
ˈdäktrən/
noun
  1. a belief or set of beliefs held and taught by a church, political party, or other group

[QUOTE]I am calling you out as a racist not for your observations, but because of your explanations and rationalizations.
your post # 96

Yes, I am calling you out as a racist, but I cannot prove it. That would require a confession....which I doubt would be forthcoming regardless of what I expose in your reasoning.[/QUOTE]
so you are calling people racist without proof !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that makes you the racist-bigot--now doesn't it?
because it is only your belief --per the definition

rac·ist
  1. 1.

prej·u·dice
  1. 1.

same def
belief or doctrine
doc·trine
ˈdäktrən/
noun
  1. a belief or set of beliefs held and taught by a church, political party, or other group

If you plant two seeds at the same time and in a couple of months one yields a healthy bloom while the other bloom seems stunted and defective, what would explain the observation that one flower is inferior to the other?

The two possibilities that jump right out is that one of the seeds was genetically defective relative to the other and or the soil, sun and hydration was defective for one relative to the other, all other things being equal. In other words, one either argues the defective seed theory or defective environment theory.

The defective seed defective environment theory holds for the black white issue in America. Why do the black and white seed yield different socioeconomic blooms after 300 years in the same lands of America? Now, studying history, it clearly shows that, metaphorically speaking, that blacks received inferior soil, sun and hydration from white society relative to what the white seed was afforded in general. This certainly is a very plausible reason why blacks yield less than whites today. If you discredit the plausibility/probability of this theory.... that the inferior yield is due to inferior treatment by society......are you not saying that the black seed is defective or inferior to the white seed as the explanation to the observation of the inferior yields ?

Last edited:

rac·ist
  1. 1.

prej·u·dice
  1. 1.

same def
belief or doctrine
doc·trine
ˈdäktrən/
noun

If you plant two seeds at the same time and in a couple of months one yields a healthy bloom while the others bloom seems stunted and defective, what would explain the observation that one flower is inferior to the other?

The two possibilities that jump right out is that one of the seeds was genetically defective relative to the other and or the soil, sun and hydration was defective for one relative to the other, all other things being equal. In other words, one either argues the defective seed theory or defective environment theory.

The defective seed defective environment theory holds for the black white issue in America. Why do the black and white seed yield different socioeconomic blooms after 300 years in the same lands of America? Now, studying history, it clearly shows that, metaphorically speaking, that blacks received inferior soil, sun and hydration from white society relative to what the white seed was afforded in general. This certainly is a very plausible reason why blacks yield less than whites. If you discredit the plausibility of this theory that they inferior yield is due to inferior treatment by society......are you not saying that the black seed is defective or inferior to the white seed?
sure--my OP is ridiculous
you--being black --have to be right and never racist/hateful
me--being white--automatic racist

rac·ist
  1. 1.

prej·u·dice
  1. 1.

same def
belief or doctrine
doc·trine
ˈdäktrən/
noun

If you plant two seeds at the same time and in a couple of months one yields a healthy bloom while the others bloom seems stunted and defective, what would explain the observation that one flower is inferior to the other?

The defective seed defective environment theory holds for the black white issue in America. Why do the black and white seed yield different socioeconomic blooms after 300 years in the same lands of America? Now, studying history, it clearly shows that, metaphorically speaking, that blacks received inferior soil, sun and hydration from white society relative to what the white seed was afforded in general. This certainly is a very plausible reason why blacks yield less than whites. If you discredit the plausibility of this theory that they inferior yield is due to inferior treatment by society......are you not saying that the black seed is defective or inferior to the white seed?

Like I said, I cannot demonstrate that you are racist when you are consciously trying to demonstrate that you are not racist. That is why you avoided responding to what I posted about explaining why blacks and whites yields are different after 300 years in the same nation. However, your avoidance, to me, is not proof, but more evidence that you are a racist, based upon that part in the definition that saying linking outcomes to race and genetics makes one a racist. .

Instead of dealing with what I presented....you will do everything but and may just stop responding. Why? Again, I cannot demonstrate the evidence of your racist thinking and belief, when you are trying to prevent me doing such and the best way for you to do that is by not responding or by obfuscation and deflection.

Last edited:
So the blacks kids that would gang up on me and beat me for no reason in elementary school were not racist they just needed to release a little aggression from being in a single parent household?
I attended heavily black schools. There were endless fights, and by far, most were caused by blacks. And it was rare to see a fair, one-to-one, fight where blacks were involved (unless that fight was between two black guys).

After lunch, it was routine to see small gangs of blacks roaming the hallways, all of them jumping on one person they decided would be their target. How do I know? Because I knew some of the black guys in the gangs.

rac·ist
  1. 1.

prej·u·dice
  1. 1.

same def
belief or doctrine
doc·trine
ˈdäktrən/
noun

Like I said, I cannot demonstrate that you are racist when you are consciously trying to demonstrate that you are not racist. That is why you avoided responding to what I posted about explaining why blacks and whites yields are different after 300 years in the same nation. However, your avoidance, to me, is not proof, but more evidence that you are a racist, based upon that part in the definition that saying linking outcomes to race and genetics makes one a racist. .

Instead of dealing with what I presented....you will do everything but and may just stop responding. Why? Again, I cannot demonstrate the evidence of your racist thinking and belief, when you are trying to prevent me doing such and the best way for you to do that is by not responding or by obfuscation and deflection.
How can you prove you are not racist when clearly your post indicate that you are?

Lets just stick with these two, because the rest of your examples were bullshit.

Why would someone avoid hiring a black? There are probably several reasons for that. First off, black people often times dont speak well, which never goes over positively in an interview. Black people also have a history of being problematic in the work place.

Why would someone avoid giving loans to black people? Because they have a well established history of financial irresponsibility.

Why do moms tell their kids not to pet dogs they dont know? Not all dogs bite, but dogs have a reputation for biting, so its reasonable for mothers to take precautions. Its no different with people who come from inferior cultures. They arent all bad, but many are.

Fix your inferior culture and youll reap the rewards. Asians have an outstanding reputation, which is why people arent fearful of them. Reputations are EARNED, and the black community has earned a terrible reputation, unfortunately. Its up to you guys to fix that.

Well....if you want to talk "established history".....how about 3 centuries of white racism and oppression of blacks by white society? What type of credit does that establish for whites in regards to racial sentiment?

Anyway, my point is simple. A people who believe that blacks are inherently inferior will, through self fulfilling prophecy, treat them in a way to make their prediction come true.

Thats just it, it has nothing to do with race. Blacks arent inherently inferior. The problem is black culture. Fortunately, cultures can be changed and made better. Once you change yours, your communities problems will disappear.

You do not have to tell me that blacks are not inherently inferior.....you need to CONVINCE yourself of that. If you assume a black person you do not know is infected with "black culture", which you see as inferior to "white culture" (implicit), you are still going to treat them inferior creating a self fulfilling prophecy which in turn may create/incubate an inferior culture.White flight is a good example of self fulfilling prophecy of declining property values due to black influx.

Keep in mind that no native African would recognize "black culture" in America as having its roots in Africa. Culture is LEARNED!!!. Black culture in America was/is MADE IN AMERICA. Blacks learned it from the way the white culture treated blacks, which was negatively.

Yes, before we were born, white people had a shitty culture. They changed it and made it better. It's time for you guys to do the same thing.

All cultures are a work in progress. Black culture just happens to have more to work on. Your reputation is terrible.

I don't know that white people consciously changed their "sh!ty" culture. One might argue that after you enslaved, colonized and invaded other peoples lands and resources and trickling them down to the white masses, that your culture improved. All I know is what when whites were all in one place, Europe, without people of different races, life was pretty "sh!ty" because the elite white oppressed the white masses.....creating sh!ty white subcultures incubated by poverty. The oppression of other races allowed white masses to become the relative elites, thus improving your culture at the expense of others culture.

You have to reach for the past to find a real problem with "white culture". That means we've done our job today. When is the black community going to do the same?

same def
belief or doctrine
doc·trine
ˈdäktrən/
noun

How can you prove you are not racist when clearly your post indicate that you are?

I guess yaw are playing tag team huh? When your boy tapped out rather than reveal his racism........you tap in for him asking me to prove that I am not a racist. The difference is I will answer any line of questioning you want me to and I am pretty sure that a reasonable person would not conclude that my answers are racist.

How about you answer the question I presented about seeds and the analogy with blacks?

Well....if you want to talk "established history".....how about 3 centuries of white racism and oppression of blacks by white society? What type of credit does that establish for whites in regards to racial sentiment?

Anyway, my point is simple. A people who believe that blacks are inherently inferior will, through self fulfilling prophecy, treat them in a way to make their prediction come true.

Thats just it, it has nothing to do with race. Blacks arent inherently inferior. The problem is black culture. Fortunately, cultures can be changed and made better. Once you change yours, your communities problems will disappear.

You do not have to tell me that blacks are not inherently inferior.....you need to CONVINCE yourself of that. If you assume a black person you do not know is infected with "black culture", which you see as inferior to "white culture" (implicit), you are still going to treat them inferior creating a self fulfilling prophecy which in turn may create/incubate an inferior culture.White flight is a good example of self fulfilling prophecy of declining property values due to black influx.

Keep in mind that no native African would recognize "black culture" in America as having its roots in Africa. Culture is LEARNED!!!. Black culture in America was/is MADE IN AMERICA. Blacks learned it from the way the white culture treated blacks, which was negatively.

Yes, before we were born, white people had a shitty culture. They changed it and made it better. It's time for you guys to do the same thing.

All cultures are a work in progress. Black culture just happens to have more to work on. Your reputation is terrible.

I don't know that white people consciously changed their "sh!ty" culture. One might argue that after you enslaved, colonized and invaded other peoples lands and resources and trickling them down to the white masses, that your culture improved. All I know is what when whites were all in one place, Europe, without people of different races, life was pretty "sh!ty" because the elite white oppressed the white masses.....creating sh!ty white subcultures incubated by poverty. The oppression of other races allowed white masses to become the relative elites, thus improving your culture at the expense of others culture.

You have to reach for the past to find a real problem with "white culture". That means we've done our job today. When is the black community going to do the same?

Are you asking me when black people are going to lift themselves up by putting others down.....like whites have done through the seesaw economics the last 500 years or so?

Are you asking me when black people are going to lift themselves up by putting others down.....like whites have done through the seesaw economics the last 500 years or so?
No, I'm asking black men to raise their children and to quit being violent criminals. Do those two things and you'll thrive like everyone else.

No, I'm asking black men to raise their children and to quit being violent criminals. Do those two things and you'll thrive like everyone else.

Well......a black person is as likely to have an IQ of 135 or above as they are to murder someone. I don't know why you want to characterize black people as violent when only a very small percentage of blacks are committing violent crimes.

In regards to children born out of Wedlock, most of Western Europe has rates up their with black Americans and I do not hear white people condemning their culture as the root of their woes.

Also, if out of wedlock births were really the issue then one should see the economic impact on whites since the 60's when their rate has gone from around 4% to near 30% today. Yet, whites as a whole are doing much better than they were in the 60's despite the rise white fathers not being responsible.

Forum List

Back