🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blacks are racists/haters/etc also

hahahha
you don't accept FBI stats???!!!!???? but you believe a news site--CNN at that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've got some swampland and crap to sell you at a high price
You are still FOS
A new FBI report says hate crimes — especially against Muslims — went up in 2016

hahahha
you don't accept FBI stats???!!!!???? but you believe a news site--CNN at that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've got some swampland and crap to sell you at a high price
You are still FOS
A new FBI report says hate crimes — especially against Muslims — went up in 2016
the FBI is racist now!.....hahahahahhahahahaha
ok I got it--we only believe your CNN stories

If you were a hiring manager: Avoid hiring blacks
If you were a loan officer: Deny blacks loan or charge higher interest rate
Lets just stick with these two, because the rest of your examples were bullshit.

Why would someone avoid hiring a black? There are probably several reasons for that. First off, black people often times dont speak well, which never goes over positively in an interview. Black people also have a history of being problematic in the work place.

Why would someone avoid giving loans to black people? Because they have a well established history of financial irresponsibility.

Why do moms tell their kids not to pet dogs they dont know? Not all dogs bite, but dogs have a reputation for biting, so its reasonable for mothers to take precautions. Its no different with people who come from inferior cultures. They arent all bad, but many are.

Fix your inferior culture and youll reap the rewards. Asians have an outstanding reputation, which is why people arent fearful of them. Reputations are EARNED, and the black community has earned a terrible reputation, unfortunately. Its up to you guys to fix that.

Well....if you want to talk "established history".....how about 3 centuries of white racism and oppression of blacks by white society? What type of credit does that establish for whites in regards to racial sentiment?

Anyway, my point is simple. A people who believe that blacks are inherently inferior will, through self fulfilling prophecy, treat them in a way to make their prediction come true.

Thats just it, it has nothing to do with race. Blacks arent inherently inferior. The problem is black culture. Fortunately, cultures can be changed and made better. Once you change yours, your communities problems will disappear.

You do not have to tell me that blacks are not inherently inferior.....you need to CONVINCE yourself of that. If you assume a black person you do not know is infected with "black culture", which you see as inferior to "white culture" (implicit), you are still going to treat them inferior creating a self fulfilling prophecy which in turn may create/incubate an inferior culture.White flight is a good example of self fulfilling prophecy of declining property values due to black influx.

Keep in mind that no native African would recognize "black culture" in America as having its roots in Africa. Culture is LEARNED!!!. Black culture in America was/is MADE IN AMERICA. Blacks learned it from the way the white culture treated blacks, which was negatively.

Yes, before we were born, white people had a shitty culture. They changed it and made it better. It's time for you guys to do the same thing.

All cultures are a work in progress. Black culture just happens to have more to work on. Your reputation is terrible.

I guess you would be racist too against a race that sees you as inferior. Like I said before, whites sh!t on blacks then use the scent on blacks as present rationalization for their racism.
ALL races are racist
the Hutus murdered over 500,000 Tutsis because they are ''different''
the Japanese thought they were superior to even US soldiers as well as other Asians

hahah--you are saying the blacks are racist because the whites made them that way !!!
you are saying blacks are INHUMAN --PERFECT...unlike any other race--they CAN"T be racist unless someone makes them that way!!
BS

All races are racist.
All races are violent
all races are irresponsible.
All races are lazy
All races have been oppressed.

Yes....those are facts.

This is also Fact. Whites oppressed blacks in America via racism while Blacks have not oppressed whites via racism and the imbalance is what has caused the socioeconomic imbalance between the races.
ok--so you do agree with the OP--that's my point
whether or not that racism has '''caused'' [ hahah ] racism you have not proved
whether or not that racism is the primary cause of the black problems you have not proved

the blacks were already inferior to the original whites that went to Africa

Lets get it clear....NOTHING has been proven, not even the points in which you say we agree. The fact that two people may agree that 2. + 2 = 5....does not make it a proof. Thus, don't claim my points are not proven when NONE of your points have been proven.

The ONLY thing that I am attempting to demonstrate/expose, is the RACIST bases of your argument. You believe that blacks are inferior to whites. I am demonstrating just how racist America still is and you are doing a good job helping me demonstrate that by arguing implicitly that blacks are inferior to whites and that is what accounts for socioeconomic racial inequality.

My argument is that a lot of whites are racist and that racism is not benign.
by stating facts I'm racist??!!!!! that's not the definition of racist
You are not stating facts

ALL races are racist
the Hutus murdered over 500,000 Tutsis because they are ''different''
the Japanese thought they were superior to even US soldiers as well as other Asians

hahah--you are saying the blacks are racist because the whites made them that way !!!
you are saying blacks are INHUMAN --PERFECT...unlike any other race--they CAN"T be racist unless someone makes them that way!!
BS

All races are racist.
All races are violent
All races are lazy

Yes....those are facts.

This is also Fact. Whites oppressed blacks in America via racism while Blacks have not oppressed whites via racism and the imbalance is what has caused the socioeconomic imbalance between the races.
whether or not that racism is the primary cause of the black problems you have not proved

Lets get it clear....NOTHING has been proven, not even the points in which you say we agree. The fact that two people may agree that 2. + 2 = 5....does not make it a proof. Thus, don't claim my points are not proven when NONE of your points have been proven.

The ONLY thing that I am attempting to demonstrate/expose, is the RACIST bases of your argument. You believe that blacks are inferior to whites. I am demonstrating just how racist America still is and you are doing a good job helping me demonstrate that by arguing implicitly that blacks are inferior to whites and that is what accounts for socioeconomic racial inequality.

Offenders
facts
BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’
BLM racist and haters-I'd say wanting to kill white people is hate and racist--yes??
hahaha

All races are racist.
All races are violent
All races are lazy

Yes....those are facts.

Offenders
facts
BLM racist and haters-I'd say wanting to kill white people is hate and racist--yes??
hahaha

140415-hate-crimes-by-race-2259_8f2eb71bfa345ac0669fad850cfd4b8d.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Offenders
facts
hahaha

140415-hate-crimes-by-race-2259_8f2eb71bfa345ac0669fad850cfd4b8d.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg
hahahahha..briliant
this just gives victims---not offenders!!!
again -blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
AND you don't link the source for some reason

All races are racist.
All races are violent
All races are lazy

Yes....those are facts.

Offenders
facts
hahaha

20161210_usc434.png

Offenders
facts
hahaha

20161210_usc434.png
another non-linked source

Offenders
facts
hahaha

20161210_usc434.png
Graph credits are The Ecomomist (not liberal) citing FBI numbers. Please stop lying :eusa_liar:

Offenders
facts
hahaha

20161210_usc434.png
Graph credits are The Ecomomist (not liberal) citing FBI numbers. Please stop lying :eusa_liar:
ok--in case you can't do the math:
the blacks are only about 13% of the population--they can't make THEMSELVES victims--do you understand the point??
whites/etc make up a majority of the population--so more of the victims will not be white!!!!
per capita
and----you still haven't proven the FBI stats on offenders wrong

Offenders
facts
hahaha

20161210_usc434.png
please link...where is the link??

hahahahahhaaa
you prove my whole point
you believe I'm racist/whites are racist--but blacks can't be
please--PLEASE--explain how my OP is racist..I'm waiting for this

To be honest, I do not even know what the hell your original post was and don't feel motivated to go back and look. I think it might have been that if you follow some recipe, that it would produce a successful outcome. Yet, you totally ignored or attempt to discredit studies that showed whites having been felons relative to blacks and jobs.

Your racism is revealed in your attempts to discredit the external causes given for blacks inequality. If something is not internal....then it is external. A light can be either off or it can be off. You do not have to say that you believe that the light is off.....all you have to do is attempt to discredit the argument that it is on. That is where secret racist get caught. They think by not saying that the light is off......then they are not "off-ist", but they are shown to be office by deduction. Ergo, if you are attempting to discredit the on argument, then you are implicitly saying that it is off.
the OP is simple unless you are an idiot :
blacks are racists/haters just like whites can be
true or not?
if true--which it is---this makes me racist???!!!??

Your OP, as presented, creates a false equivalence akin to me noting that both Micheal Jordan and I played basketball. Yes, that is true that we both played, but what is not differentiated is degree and kind.

That having been said, you have made a lot more post since your OP. Hence, you cannot limit your defense to just your OP, my conclusion that you are racist is due to what you argued in support of your OP or in tangential responses.
hahahhahahah
you are either racist or you are not
you prove my point perfectly
I could say something like ''I saw a black man''--you would scream RACIST
a black man could murder a white and you would say ''that's different, the whites deserve it''

Again, like the boxer hit with a stinging blow, the attempt at reverse psychology. The boxer smiles.....you click the funny emoji or fiend "hahahahahaha".

Yeah....whites commit crimes or they don't. Whites have children out of wedlock or they don't. Whites have a victim mentality or they don't. Whites want to blame others or they don't. Ergo, unless whites are not guilty of such things, then its a distinction without a difference to point those things about about blacks....."hahahahahaahah".

If you said you saw a black man.......no I would not say you are a racist. If a black man murdered a white.....it would depend on that person history in regards to race and attitudes towards blacks.

I fully understand the game you all play. You attempt to discredit the real prevalence of white racism by claiming that blacks say EVERY incident is racist., which is obviously not true. Since that is obviously not true and you try to make that straw man the position of blacks, then it makes legitimate claims of racism suspect as well. That is the goal, to cover for white racism.

Again, its the guy walking down the street and walking into a swarm of gnats. The guy swings his arms widely and acts different for no apparent reason other than that he is crazy, because people cannot see the gnats that are causing his reaction. Gnats in that parable are akin to racism. Whites like you don't want it to be known that the blacks are surrounded by racism and that their "different" behavior is a reaction to that racism. That way you can NARRATE that the reason they behave that way is simply because its part of the nature of being black.

Last edited:
hahahahahhaaa
you prove my whole point
you believe I'm racist/whites are racist--but blacks can't be
please--PLEASE--explain how my OP is racist..I'm waiting for this

To be honest, I do not even know what the hell your original post was and don't feel motivated to go back and look. I think it might have been that if you follow some recipe, that it would produce a successful outcome. Yet, you totally ignored or attempt to discredit studies that showed whites having been felons relative to blacks and jobs.

Your racism is revealed in your attempts to discredit the external causes given for blacks inequality. If something is not internal....then it is external. A light can be either off or it can be off. You do not have to say that you believe that the light is off.....all you have to do is attempt to discredit the argument that it is on. That is where secret racist get caught. They think by not saying that the light is off......then they are not "off-ist", but they are shown to be office by deduction. Ergo, if you are attempting to discredit the on argument, then you are implicitly saying that it is off.
true or not?

Your OP, as presented, creates a false equivalence akin to me noting that both Micheal Jordan and I played basketball. Yes, that is true that we both played, but what is not differentiated is degree and kind.

That having been said, you have made a lot more post since your OP. Hence, you cannot limit your defense to just your OP, my conclusion that you are racist is due to what you argued in support of your OP or in tangential responses.
hahahhahahah
a black man could murder a white and you would say ''that's different, the whites deserve it''

Again, like the boxer hit with a stinging blow, the attempt at reverse psychology. The boxer smiles.....you click the funny emoji or fiend "hahahahahaha".

Yeah....whites commit crimes or they don't. Whites have children out of wedlock or they don't. Whites have a victim mentality or they don't. Whites want to blame others or they don't. Ergo, unless whites are not guilty of such things, then its a distinction without a difference to point those things about about blacks....."hahahahahaahah".

If you said you saw a black man.......no I would not say you are a racist. If a black man murdered a white.....it would depend on that person history in regards to race and attitudes towards blacks.

I fully understand the game you all play. You attempt to discredit the real prevalence of white racism by claiming that blacks say EVERY incident is racist., which is obviously not true. Since that is obviously not true and you try to make that straw man the position of blacks, then it makes legitimate claims of racism suspect as well. That is the goal, to cover for white racism.
you did it right in this thread by calling me racist

If you were a hiring manager: Avoid hiring blacks
If you were a loan officer: Deny blacks loan or charge higher interest rate
Lets just stick with these two, because the rest of your examples were bullshit.

Why would someone avoid hiring a black? There are probably several reasons for that. First off, black people often times dont speak well, which never goes over positively in an interview. Black people also have a history of being problematic in the work place.

Why would someone avoid giving loans to black people? Because they have a well established history of financial irresponsibility.

Why do moms tell their kids not to pet dogs they dont know? Not all dogs bite, but dogs have a reputation for biting, so its reasonable for mothers to take precautions. Its no different with people who come from inferior cultures. They arent all bad, but many are.

Fix your inferior culture and youll reap the rewards. Asians have an outstanding reputation, which is why people arent fearful of them. Reputations are EARNED, and the black community has earned a terrible reputation, unfortunately. Its up to you guys to fix that.

Well....if you want to talk "established history".....how about 3 centuries of white racism and oppression of blacks by white society? What type of credit does that establish for whites in regards to racial sentiment?

Anyway, my point is simple. A people who believe that blacks are inherently inferior will, through self fulfilling prophecy, treat them in a way to make their prediction come true.

Thats just it, it has nothing to do with race. Blacks arent inherently inferior. The problem is black culture. Fortunately, cultures can be changed and made better. Once you change yours, your communities problems will disappear.

You do not have to tell me that blacks are not inherently inferior.....you need to CONVINCE yourself of that. If you assume a black person you do not know is infected with "black culture", which you see as inferior to "white culture" (implicit), you are still going to treat them inferior creating a self fulfilling prophecy which in turn may create/incubate an inferior culture.White flight is a good example of self fulfilling prophecy of declining property values due to black influx.

Keep in mind that no native African would recognize "black culture" in America as having its roots in Africa. Culture is LEARNED!!!. Black culture in America was/is MADE IN AMERICA. Blacks learned it from the way the white culture treated blacks, which was negatively.

Yes, before we were born, white people had a shitty culture. They changed it and made it better. It's time for you guys to do the same thing.

All cultures are a work in progress. Black culture just happens to have more to work on. Your reputation is terrible.

I don't know that white people consciously changed their "sh!ty" culture. One might argue that after you enslaved, colonized and invaded other peoples lands and resources and trickling them down to the white masses, that your culture improved. All I know is what when whites were all in one place, Europe, without people of different races, life was pretty "sh!ty" because the elite white oppressed the white masses.....creating sh!ty white subcultures incubated by poverty. The oppression of other races allowed white masses to become the relative elites, thus improving your culture at the expense of others culture.

Last edited:

true or not?

hahahhahahah

I am calling you out as a racist not for your observations, but because of your explanations and rationalizations. Also, not by just commission, but by omission. Again, you do not have to say that the light is off, you just have to argue against and discredit the claim that it is on. Ergo, you don't come right out and say you believe that blacks are inferior, you just attempt to discredit all the cause that would create an inferior condition.....except for black inferiority.

I don't know that white people consciously changed their "sh!ty" culture. One might argue that after you enslaved, colonized and invaded other peoples lands and resources and trickling them down to the white masses, that your culture improved.

Whites didn't enslave anyone. Do you really believe that a handful of sea-sick sailors invaded Africa and defeated African tribes to capture slaves? Whites are smarter than blacks, but really, you treat whites like blacks are just insects compared to whites. That's the most ironic thing about you dumb black racists, you treat blacks like like they're helpless in face of whites, even when whites have most limited means or effort to oppress blacks. No one believes blacks are more pathetic than you believe them to be.

I don't know that white people consciously changed their "sh!ty" culture. One might argue that after you enslaved, colonized and invaded other peoples lands and resources and trickling them down to the white masses, that your culture improved.

Whites didn't enslave anyone. Do you really believe that a handful of sea-sick sailors invaded Africa and defeated African tribes to capture slaves? Whites are smarter than blacks, but really, you treat whites like blacks are just insects compared to whites. That's the most ironic thing about you dumb black racists, you treat blacks like like they're helpless in face of whites, even when whites have most limited means or effort to oppress blacks. No one believes blacks are more pathetic than you believe them to be.

Yeah...whites did not enslave....whites did not colonize.....whites were not imperialistic.....etc. Got it! Granted, none of those things are unique to whites....but historically you were the last ones caught with your hand in the cookie jar and crumbs around your mouth......so deal with that truth.

Last edited:
true or not?

hahahhahahah

I am calling you out as a racist not for your observations, but because of your explanations and rationalizations. Also, not by just commission, but by omission. Again, you do not have to say that the light is off, you just have to argue against and discredit the claim that it is on. Ergo, you don't come right out and say you believe that blacks are inferior, you just attempt to discredit all the cause that would create an inferior condition.....except for black inferiority.
so you admit it--you people scream RACIST for anything
me being a racist is only YOUR OPINION
blacks are inferior in graduating ---that's not racist but FACT
blacks are inferior in not committing crime/murder/rape per capita --FACT

hahahhahahah

so you admit it--you people scream RACIST for anything
me being a racist is only YOUR OPINION
blacks are inferior in graduating ---that's not racist but FACT
blacks are inferior in not committing crime/murder/rape per capita --FACT

Ok....how does MY personal comment about YOU being a racist translate into evidence that "US PEOPLE" scream racism for anything? How did I become the microcosm for "US PEOPLE"?

Again, a persons racism is not revealed in observations......but their explanations or repudiations of others explanations of the observations. You have already done enough explaining and refutation to reveal your racism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back