Blacks Are The Most Racist Group In America

Last edited:
There is no way to have an honest discussion about race until the black community sheds themselves of the chips on their shoulders and takes responsibility for their own actions.

So, there is no way to have "an honest discussion" unless the other party agrees to allow you to set the parameters and accepts whatever you demand as the basic premise? Is that what you consider "an honest discussion"? Again we see that you have no concept of reason or logic. You're just stupid, insistent, and obstinant. That's no way to go through life, kid, and it's certainly not conducive to any "honest discussion."

In order to have an honest discussion both parties have to be honest.

Reliving the past or rewriting it will not elevate the discussion but hinder it. And it is my opinion that black Americans are unwilling to move past 1865 and until they do, discussion is pointless.

Your lame insults aside.... I'm far from being a kid.

There is no way to have an honest discussion about race until the black community sheds themselves of the chips on their shoulders and takes responsibility for their own actions.

So, there is no way to have "an honest discussion" unless the other party agrees to allow you to set the parameters and accepts whatever you demand as the basic premise? Is that what you consider "an honest discussion"? Again we see that you have no concept of reason or logic. You're just stupid, insistent, and obstinant. That's no way to go through life, kid, and it's certainly not conducive to any "honest discussion."

In order to have an honest discussion both parties have to be honest..

And being "honest" means accepting your premise and your parameters, right?

No, you are wrong. I am not advocating a separatist nation as you seem so determined to come to the conclusion that I am.

If you and some of the "others" here took the time to really dissect what I am saying, my belief is clear.

Black Americans are soley respsonsible for reforming black Americans.

Collective ethnic pride and has been diluted and lost in the process of assimilation.

When other ethnicities venture to America, do they split up and head in different directions?

No, they work as a unit. In families, and in communities to build generational wealth.

Immigrants throughout history have done it, and since blacks came here under different circumstances, it is necessary to BACKTRACK and do what should have been done when the fork in the road and choice between integration and self reliance through self empowerment presented itself during the civil rights era.

There are numerous Asian owned banks, mortgage brokerage businesses, investment firms etc...that are Asian funded and Asian owned on nearly every block in the community that I live in in Southern California.

I know quite a few of them personally, personally enough that I have even been asked by some neighbors who have come to this country and started businesses that have thrived:

"Why haven't BLACK citizens done the same thing? There is money to be made here"

And when I drive past their office parks, and their banks, there is one common denominator...they work TOGETHER, and they KEEP THE RESOURCES IN THEIR COMMUNITIES.

Now, answer this question, does that make THEM racist?

In a capitalist economy, what earns respect as well as grants access is monetary wealth. Nothing more and nothing less.

You should know that. Or is YOUR problem that YOU have an issue with black people who do?
Like I said, all should become Americans seeing no color or ethnic origins (blind to these things), and this including the ones you have talked about in your post here, where as they or anyone like yourself shouldnot seek to huddle or group together in a quest to become seperate in your persons or groups, and with your money and etc. but to instead just be or become Americans and/or Americans United & sharing the wealth based upon the incentive system as is earned in America.

How ignorant can the American people be, that this is and should finally somehow be understood in this nation, but what we are seing here is a want sorley to seperate, and this by groups who want to seperate from whitey in this nation someday or to get themselves free from white influence or white power where it exist through out this nation. I mean how else are we to interpret these writings ?

How "you" or "we"(whatever that means) interpret what I post is not something that I am going to invest anymore energy into explaining.

You could take some initiative and do a search on how Asian immigrants create enclaves and business ventures for their own, which, as I have said is beneficial for THEIR people as stated in the story below.

The Origins of Asian American Enclaves

As I described earlier, the first Asian American enclave (I use "enclave" and "community" interchangeably) were not Chinatowns but were actually Manila Villages in Louisiana in the 1750s. But the Chinatowns that developed as increasing numbers of Chinese workers came to northern California and Hawai'i in the mid-1800s expanded the scale of such enclaves to a whole new level. As the Chinese population spread to other parts of the country, new Chinatowns spread to other major cities, such as New York City, Los Angeles, and Chicago.

But after Chinese immigration was all but stopped in the 1880s, the Japanese then followed in the steps of the Chinese and "Little Tokyos" began cropping up, first in Hawai'i, San Francisco and then in Los Angeles. As the Japanese mainly worked in agriculture, they became drawn to the relatively undeveloped land and abundant farming opportunities in southern California. Since this period in the early 1900s, a few small Asian American communities existed throughout the country but they were relatively unnoticed for the most part.

However, as we discussed in the section on the new wave of Asian immigration, it was not until the 1965 Hart-Cellar Immigration Act that the structure of Asian American enclaves changed radically. With the influx of new immigrants from China, the Philippines, Korea, India/South Asia, and Viet Nam, almost overnight new ethnic enclaves became established and quickly grew in size, almost exponentially. New enclaves soon appeared in several major U.S. cities while existing ones expanded rapidly.

Soon there were Koreatowns in Los Angeles and New York, Little Manilas in Los Angeles and San Francisco, South Asian enclaves in New York, and Little Saigons in Orange County (CA), San Jose, and Houston. By the mid-1980s, the existing Chinatown in Manhattan grew so much that there wasn't any more land into which it could expand so new Chinatowns sprang up in Sunset Park, Brooklyn and Flushing, Queens.

Today, you could find an Asian American enclave in almost every major metropolitan area you go. Some may even be in place where you would never expect, such as a thriving Hmong community in Minneapolis/St. Paul. There are also expanding Asian communities in many Canadian cities, in particular Toronto and Vancouver. Each Asian community offers its own mix of traditional culture and cuisine along with new elements borrowed from its surrounding community.

The map on the right comes from CensusScope/Social Science Data Analysis Network and it shows Asian Americans as a percentage of a county's total population from the 2000 census. Click on the thumbnail to see the larger version in a new window. What it basically shows, not surprisingly, is that the counties that have the largest proportion of their population as Asian American are located in California, Washington, and along the mid-Atlantic and New England states. However, there is also a scattering of counties in the midwest and Texas that, while not huge, have a notable proportion of their population as Asian as well.

To look in more detail at perhaps the most dynamic county in the U.S. in terms of racial/ethnic diveristy, below are maps compiled by Michela Zonta and Paul Ong at the Ralph & Goldy Lewis Center for Regional Policy Analysis at UCLA. They illustrate different racial/ethnic distributions and concentrations in cities within Los Angeles County for 1980, 1990, and 2000. Click on each map's thumbnail below to see a full-size picture in a pop-up window. The results show that in 1980, the only cities that had an Asian Pacific Islander (API) majority were ones directly north of downtown and in east L.A. However, by 1990, more API majorities sprung up in east L.A. and west of Compton. Most recently in 2000, API majorities have expanded to include most of east L.A. and San Gabriel and much of the eastern part of the county.

Why These Enclaves Are So Popular

Sociologists and other social scientists note many reasons why these ethnic enclaves are so popular with new immigrants and Asian Americans who have lived in the U.S. all their lives. They actually have different definitions for an ethnic "community" versus an ethnic "enclave." Without getting into the academic details too much, enclaves are ethnic communities that have a well-developed economic structure that operates mainly through racial/ethnic dynamics.

At any rate, we will discuss the issue of Asian American small businesses in another section. For now, we'll focus on how these ethnic enclaves grew so quickly and why they continue to thrive. In one word, it's because of immigration. Immigrants from Asia keep coming to these ethnic communities and infuse them with new life.

There are many theories on why people immigrate to the U.S., especially from Asian countries. Again, without getting too academic, the usual scenario goes something like this: American multinational corporations set up businesses in foreign countries and soon begin to dominate that country's politics and economy. This "globalization of capital" disrupts and transforms the traditional way people in these Asian countries make a living as the fundamental structure of their national economy changes from one dominated by farming and agriculture to the beginnings of a modern capitalist economy that emphasizes manufacturing and export sectors.

Many workers struggle to survive economically, to adapt to these rapid changes, and many become "displaced" (i.e., they lose their jobs or their land, etc.). Nonetheless, having already been exposed to U.S. culture, either through direct contact with those connected to the American businesses now operating in their country or through TV programs and U.S. media portrayals, many workers dream about working in U.S. and earning lots of money. Their expectations for "the good life" become heightened but they also realize that they can't achieve these new goals in their current situation. They also see that by working in the U.S. and earning more money, they can help out other family members who have also been displaced.

In the meantime, companies in the U.S. are looking to hire immigrant workers who are frequently willing work for lower wages than U.S.-born workers. Many times, these companies actively recruit foreign workers to come to the U.S. Further, earlier immigrants from that country help in the immigration process by providing helpful information about jobs or assistance in the actual immigration and adjustment process. After this initial cycles, immigration becomes almost self-perpetuating through these established social networks as immigrant workers repeat the cycle of helping their family, relatives, and friends come to the U.S. to find work.

Once these Asian immigrants get to the U.S., they frequently end up living or working in these established Asian enclaves. This makes sense because these enclaves give them a sense of familiarity and emotional comfort, which makes it easier for them to adapt to life in the U.S. They also are more likely to get a job in the enclave, especially if they are not fluent enough in English to get a job outside the enclave. Being employed also helps them adjust to their new life in the U.S.

Finally, these new workers help these small ethnic businesses survive and even prosper, perhaps to the point where they can contribute to the local economy in the form of taxes and hiring more workers, Asian and non-Asian. In the meantime, non-Asians are able to learn about and enjoy the rich Asian culture and food of these enclaves. These new understandings and friendships can form the bridge that helps us to overcome the old suspicions of "us" versus "them" and that immigrants can be Americans too.

At the same time, many point out that not everything is always quite so rosy for these Asian immigrant workers. They argue that many Asian business owners are more than willing to exploit the relative powerlessness of these new immigrants and their willingness to accept lower wages and less-than-optimum working conditions. Specifically, many Asian-owned sweatshops, restaurants, and other small businesses have been accused of taking advantage of their own people in this manner for their own financial gain.

In fact, many Asian American non-profit community organizations beame established to protest against these exploitative conditions by picketing Asian small businesses and pressuring their owners to improve working conditions and wages, and by trying to unionize these immigrant workers. Academic research also shows that working within an ethnic enclave is frequently beneficial for Asian business owners but not for their workers who may be able to earn more and enjoy slightly better working conditions in jobs outside the ethnic enclave.

On the other hand, other scholars argue that while immigrant workers in ethnic enclaves may be slightly 'penalized' in terms of wages and working conditions, they benefit in other ways. Specifically, they enjoy the pyschological familiarity and comfort of being surrounded by others like them as they adapt to a strange new society. They also learn the ins and outs of running a small business and in fact, many workers eventually go on to opening up their own small businesses, sometimes by buying the business from their former owners.

In short, while there are some disadvantages for workers in the ethnic enclave, the fact remains that Asian ethnic communities have the enormous potential to benefit everyone involved -- new immigrants, established Asian Americans, the local non-Asian community, and American society as a whole.
What does all this have to do with blacks and them being American in America, and why did they put so much stock in Barack Obama as being thee blackman to vote for as their President ? Why do the blacks who have sucessfully integrated and assimilated into becoming full voting citizens and Americans over the years, and this with the help of the American government at a great expense, now of all times are wanting to seperate (by your thinking), once again in this nation ? Do blacks hate whitey this bad in this nation, that they feel there is no hope in becoming fully equal, and accepted by the whites as being great Americans ever in this nation, and if so who taught them this over the years ?

Is the reason that these other communities are so successful that you speak of, because they have no problem with the whites, and so they get along just fine with them as Americans, in which are then recognized by all groups who are involved as such ?

There are numerous Asian owned banks, mortgage brokerage businesses, investment firms etc...that are Asian funded and Asian owned on nearly every block in the community that I live in in Southern California.

I know quite a few of them personally, personally enough that I have even been asked by some neighbors who have come to this country and started businesses that have thrived:

1. "Why haven't BLACK citizens done the same thing? There is money to be made here"

2. And when I drive past their office parks, and their banks, there is one common denominator...they work TOGETHER, and they KEEP THE RESOURCES IN THEIR COMMUNITIES.

3. Now, answer this question, does that make THEM racist?

In a capitalist economy, what earns respect as well as grants access is monetary wealth. Nothing more and nothing less.

You should know that. Or is YOUR problem that YOU have an issue with black people who do?

Answer to number one....... They have done the same thing, just maybe not as many as their could or should be, but that is all due to personal choices made in life, just like it is with the whites or any other who have not been successfull in America as of yet, and so they all still have to work for a living while working for the other man, but if you will define success for me now, I would appreciate that also ?.. Should all blacks be successful per their skin color in America, and this I ask in pertaining to the first question in which mentions blacks as a group based upon their skin color, and why havn't they been more successful was the question posed as based upon their skin color ? Hec why havn't all whites been more successful or any other group in this nation the same for whom are not yet successful ?

2 & 3 can be answered together... These people could be considered seperatist or isolationist and racist against others in America, because when the whites try and suggest or go anywhere near this kind of thinking in America, they are quickly called racist, seperatist, bad people as a group, wrong, wrong headed, evil, discriminators and etc. and this by the blacks who don't want to ever see whitey go this route in America again, but you advocate this position from your point of view now for blacks ? :confused:

So, the white people who voted for obama were voting their color too? I guess they were voting for the white half? Is that how it works, YOU ILLOGICAL MORON?
This ain't about white people - are you that thick? Whites vote politically if you have to see it again :banghead: This is about black racism - substanciated by the fact that they overwhelmingly voted their skin color even when their was a white candidate who championed their issues - free shit!
You write with your ideological emotions - try the mathmatical perspective; 1+1 really does equal 2 !!!

:lol::lol::lol:

So, 'whites' vote politically, but 'blacks,' who for a long time have tended to vote overwhelmingly democrat, aren't voting politically but racially? :lol::lol::lol: You racists are hilariously stupid.

Oh, and what exactly are MY "ideological emotions"? Please elaborate.
You really are a dumb ass: Why didn't they vote for Hilary; because a negro was running against her! If their was a negro running on the right, and a white man running on the left, do you think the white man would get 97% of the black vote?
You can't accept the fact that most blacks are racist. When someone substanciates it, you go into a tizzy.
When both canidates are white, you get very small turnout as compared to when there is a black canidate- why?

This ain't about white people - are you that thick? Whites vote politically if you have to see it again :banghead: This is about black racism - substanciated by the fact that they overwhelmingly voted their skin color even when their was a white candidate who championed their issues - free shit!
You write with your ideological emotions - try the mathmatical perspective; 1+1 really does equal 2 !!!

So, 'whites' vote politically, but 'blacks,' who for a long time have tended to vote overwhelmingly democrat, aren't voting politically but racially? :lol::lol::lol: You racists are hilariously stupid.

You really are a dumb ass: Why didn't they vote for Hilary; because a negro was running against her! If their was a negro running on the right, and a white man running on the left, do you think the white man would get 97% of the black vote??

Speculating now, idiot? Imagination time? Are you honestly too stupid to see that you are simply imposing your prejudices onto results? You haven't - and can't - prove your stupid, racist claim.

You really are a dumb ass: Why didn't they vote for Hilary; because a negro was running against her! If their was a negro running on the right, and a white man running on the left, do you think the white man would get 97% of the black vote??

Speculating now, idiot? Imagination time? Are you honestly too stupid to see that you are simply imposing your prejudices onto results? You haven't - and can't - prove your stupid, racist claim.
Can you disprove his claim? This would be helpful I think..

Hey then we can all decide from there on such matters right ?

He has laid it out (his opinion), and it is up to us to either disprove it or either agree with it.

You have dis-agreed with it, so tell us why you dis-agree with it...

He has laid it out (his opinion), and it is up to us to either disprove it or either agree with it.

No, that's not how it works. He made a claim and therefore the onus is on him to prove it. He has not. He will not. He cannot.

No, that's not how it works. He made a claim and therefore the onus is on him to prove it. He has not. He will not. He cannot.
Let me ask a simple question: If 97% of whites voted for a white presidential candidate when a black was his opponet, would you equate that to racism? I don't think you would make the argument that they ( whites ) were just voting for the indivisual that best promoted their concerns! I know that the blacks would cry racism like a mother fucker- Jackson, sharpton, and every other big mouth racist black would go on a rampage, and the liberal media :iagree:
I feel that my assertion is evident through simple math! It is up to you to address precisely that simplicity. Since you have been everything but direct, I once again entreat you to explain why blacks voted so heavily for Obama vs. Clinton in the primary? Please don't obfuscate - just give a concise, cogent, compelling answer if you can :cool:

What percentage of whites voted for the white man in every US election prior to 2008?

Wow, both democrats and Republicans voting according to race! :rolleyes:

What percentage of whites voted for the white man in every US election prior to 2008?

I give up on you , your just a fucking hack - the whites did not run against any blacks
previous to Obama. :321:

I give up on you , your just a fucking hack - the whites did not run against any blacks
previous to Obama. :321:

You should have given up before you started. Your illogical racist nonsense will never hold water.

how can we have a multi racial society when obama pits one class(social/economical) against another?

prop 30 in calif...retroactive..into our wallets

and we all we sold that the lotto system was the cure

Obama and most blacks want to cause divide as they want to rule over whites. You see such a society isn't likely to work as naturally all races perfer to live with their own on this planet, whites in europe, Asians in asia, Arabs in arabia, etc...Look at south Africa to understand this.

It's rooted in Saul Alinskey & Cloward/piven ...."rules for radicals"

Not surprised by the boy-scouts of the gop and haven't look into this knowledge to lead.

Like I said, all should become Americans seeing no color or ethnic origins (blind to these things), and this including the ones you have talked about in your post here, where as they or anyone like yourself shouldnot seek to huddle or group together in a quest to become seperate in your persons or groups, and with your money and etc. but to instead just be or become Americans and/or Americans United & sharing the wealth based upon the incentive system as is earned in America.

How ignorant can the American people be, that this is and should finally somehow be understood in this nation, but what we are seing here is a want sorley to seperate, and this by groups who want to seperate from whitey in this nation someday or to get themselves free from white influence or white power where it exist through out this nation. I mean how else are we to interpret these writings ?

How "you" or "we"(whatever that means) interpret what I post is not something that I am going to invest anymore energy into explaining.

You could take some initiative and do a search on how Asian immigrants create enclaves and business ventures for their own, which, as I have said is beneficial for THEIR people as stated in the story below.

The Origins of Asian American Enclaves

As I described earlier, the first Asian American enclave (I use "enclave" and "community" interchangeably) were not Chinatowns but were actually Manila Villages in Louisiana in the 1750s. But the Chinatowns that developed as increasing numbers of Chinese workers came to northern California and Hawai'i in the mid-1800s expanded the scale of such enclaves to a whole new level. As the Chinese population spread to other parts of the country, new Chinatowns spread to other major cities, such as New York City, Los Angeles, and Chicago.

But after Chinese immigration was all but stopped in the 1880s, the Japanese then followed in the steps of the Chinese and "Little Tokyos" began cropping up, first in Hawai'i, San Francisco and then in Los Angeles. As the Japanese mainly worked in agriculture, they became drawn to the relatively undeveloped land and abundant farming opportunities in southern California. Since this period in the early 1900s, a few small Asian American communities existed throughout the country but they were relatively unnoticed for the most part.

However, as we discussed in the section on the new wave of Asian immigration, it was not until the 1965 Hart-Cellar Immigration Act that the structure of Asian American enclaves changed radically. With the influx of new immigrants from China, the Philippines, Korea, India/South Asia, and Viet Nam, almost overnight new ethnic enclaves became established and quickly grew in size, almost exponentially. New enclaves soon appeared in several major U.S. cities while existing ones expanded rapidly.

Soon there were Koreatowns in Los Angeles and New York, Little Manilas in Los Angeles and San Francisco, South Asian enclaves in New York, and Little Saigons in Orange County (CA), San Jose, and Houston. By the mid-1980s, the existing Chinatown in Manhattan grew so much that there wasn't any more land into which it could expand so new Chinatowns sprang up in Sunset Park, Brooklyn and Flushing, Queens.

Today, you could find an Asian American enclave in almost every major metropolitan area you go. Some may even be in place where you would never expect, such as a thriving Hmong community in Minneapolis/St. Paul. There are also expanding Asian communities in many Canadian cities, in particular Toronto and Vancouver. Each Asian community offers its own mix of traditional culture and cuisine along with new elements borrowed from its surrounding community.

The map on the right comes from CensusScope/Social Science Data Analysis Network and it shows Asian Americans as a percentage of a county's total population from the 2000 census. Click on the thumbnail to see the larger version in a new window. What it basically shows, not surprisingly, is that the counties that have the largest proportion of their population as Asian American are located in California, Washington, and along the mid-Atlantic and New England states. However, there is also a scattering of counties in the midwest and Texas that, while not huge, have a notable proportion of their population as Asian as well.

To look in more detail at perhaps the most dynamic county in the U.S. in terms of racial/ethnic diveristy, below are maps compiled by Michela Zonta and Paul Ong at the Ralph & Goldy Lewis Center for Regional Policy Analysis at UCLA. They illustrate different racial/ethnic distributions and concentrations in cities within Los Angeles County for 1980, 1990, and 2000. Click on each map's thumbnail below to see a full-size picture in a pop-up window. The results show that in 1980, the only cities that had an Asian Pacific Islander (API) majority were ones directly north of downtown and in east L.A. However, by 1990, more API majorities sprung up in east L.A. and west of Compton. Most recently in 2000, API majorities have expanded to include most of east L.A. and San Gabriel and much of the eastern part of the county.

Why These Enclaves Are So Popular

Sociologists and other social scientists note many reasons why these ethnic enclaves are so popular with new immigrants and Asian Americans who have lived in the U.S. all their lives. They actually have different definitions for an ethnic "community" versus an ethnic "enclave." Without getting into the academic details too much, enclaves are ethnic communities that have a well-developed economic structure that operates mainly through racial/ethnic dynamics.

At any rate, we will discuss the issue of Asian American small businesses in another section. For now, we'll focus on how these ethnic enclaves grew so quickly and why they continue to thrive. In one word, it's because of immigration. Immigrants from Asia keep coming to these ethnic communities and infuse them with new life.

There are many theories on why people immigrate to the U.S., especially from Asian countries. Again, without getting too academic, the usual scenario goes something like this: American multinational corporations set up businesses in foreign countries and soon begin to dominate that country's politics and economy. This "globalization of capital" disrupts and transforms the traditional way people in these Asian countries make a living as the fundamental structure of their national economy changes from one dominated by farming and agriculture to the beginnings of a modern capitalist economy that emphasizes manufacturing and export sectors.

Many workers struggle to survive economically, to adapt to these rapid changes, and many become "displaced" (i.e., they lose their jobs or their land, etc.). Nonetheless, having already been exposed to U.S. culture, either through direct contact with those connected to the American businesses now operating in their country or through TV programs and U.S. media portrayals, many workers dream about working in U.S. and earning lots of money. Their expectations for "the good life" become heightened but they also realize that they can't achieve these new goals in their current situation. They also see that by working in the U.S. and earning more money, they can help out other family members who have also been displaced.

In the meantime, companies in the U.S. are looking to hire immigrant workers who are frequently willing work for lower wages than U.S.-born workers. Many times, these companies actively recruit foreign workers to come to the U.S. Further, earlier immigrants from that country help in the immigration process by providing helpful information about jobs or assistance in the actual immigration and adjustment process. After this initial cycles, immigration becomes almost self-perpetuating through these established social networks as immigrant workers repeat the cycle of helping their family, relatives, and friends come to the U.S. to find work.

Once these Asian immigrants get to the U.S., they frequently end up living or working in these established Asian enclaves. This makes sense because these enclaves give them a sense of familiarity and emotional comfort, which makes it easier for them to adapt to life in the U.S. They also are more likely to get a job in the enclave, especially if they are not fluent enough in English to get a job outside the enclave. Being employed also helps them adjust to their new life in the U.S.

Finally, these new workers help these small ethnic businesses survive and even prosper, perhaps to the point where they can contribute to the local economy in the form of taxes and hiring more workers, Asian and non-Asian. In the meantime, non-Asians are able to learn about and enjoy the rich Asian culture and food of these enclaves. These new understandings and friendships can form the bridge that helps us to overcome the old suspicions of "us" versus "them" and that immigrants can be Americans too.

At the same time, many point out that not everything is always quite so rosy for these Asian immigrant workers. They argue that many Asian business owners are more than willing to exploit the relative powerlessness of these new immigrants and their willingness to accept lower wages and less-than-optimum working conditions. Specifically, many Asian-owned sweatshops, restaurants, and other small businesses have been accused of taking advantage of their own people in this manner for their own financial gain.

In fact, many Asian American non-profit community organizations beame established to protest against these exploitative conditions by picketing Asian small businesses and pressuring their owners to improve working conditions and wages, and by trying to unionize these immigrant workers. Academic research also shows that working within an ethnic enclave is frequently beneficial for Asian business owners but not for their workers who may be able to earn more and enjoy slightly better working conditions in jobs outside the ethnic enclave.

On the other hand, other scholars argue that while immigrant workers in ethnic enclaves may be slightly 'penalized' in terms of wages and working conditions, they benefit in other ways. Specifically, they enjoy the pyschological familiarity and comfort of being surrounded by others like them as they adapt to a strange new society. They also learn the ins and outs of running a small business and in fact, many workers eventually go on to opening up their own small businesses, sometimes by buying the business from their former owners.

In short, while there are some disadvantages for workers in the ethnic enclave, the fact remains that Asian ethnic communities have the enormous potential to benefit everyone involved -- new immigrants, established Asian Americans, the local non-Asian community, and American society as a whole.
What does all this have to do with blacks and them being American in America, and why did they put so much stock in Barack Obama as being thee blackman to vote for as their President ? Why do the blacks who have sucessfully integrated and assimilated into becoming full voting citizens and Americans over the years, and this with the help of the American government at a great expense, now of all times are wanting to seperate (by your thinking), once again in this nation ? Do blacks hate whitey this bad in this nation, that they feel there is no hope in becoming fully equal, and accepted by the whites as being great Americans ever in this nation, and if so who taught them this over the years ?

Is the reason that these other communities are so successful that you speak of, because they have no problem with the whites, and so they get along just fine with them as Americans, in which are then recognized by all groups who are involved as such ?

You asking the above questions only proves that you are either trying to play semantics or did not really read or understand any of what I posted

whites are the most racist toward their own people,you know po whites.
Not sure what the word should be, but it is a problem among whites... I think whites are of the idea that whites should always earn what they get, and to intervene would be wrong, but what happens is this turns into something else because the help holds out to long, and the whites end up falling to far before it is recognized that help may be needed and the intervention should come. Then there is the situation where whites feel as if they cannot help their own, because blacks would yell to the roof tops that they are being left out or discriminated against by the whites when helping other whites and not them.

Blacks dispropotianately get more benefits, and commit more crimes than whites.
Huey did not encompass blacks in his lazy statement - the term whitey is racist.
" they attended school also " What a revelation.
This thread is about blacks voting their skin color in enormously racist numbers.

ROFLMAO! Now I absolutely believe that you are from the shallow end of the gene pool!
"enormously racist numbers?"

It has been proven in the demograhpic distribution of those who voted for Obama, that women, latinos, and young people had a much more significant impact Obama winning the election then just "blacks"

Anyone who has posted here, and doesn't agree with that fact, and doesn't try to mitigate or refute the statement is responding dumbly! If you are going to digress, than at least confront or touch the assertion; the crux of the thread!

Huey chose to respond to your typically racist statements with a little dose of your own medicine, and lookng in the mirror obviously was enough to get a reaction out of you.

That is what is REALLY going on here.
You, and Aristotle are lame. He drops in from time to time to babble, and you still have not confronted the charge directly - where is Huey? I thought he threw in the towel - here Huey.

That is because your "charge" is stupid.

Forum List

Back