🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blacks beat and rob drunk white guy in NYC

blacks commit more hate crimes per capita
but people think otherwise because these stories are hardly ever headline news

Well a white rich guy just shot a cop dead in Texas, how about that. That guy deserved to be thrown off the subway.
what's your point?
the MSM 24-7 ''white cop shoots unarmed black''...'''white cop shoots black'''
a prime example is when the cop shot the Australian woman--it was not ''black cop shoots unarmed white lady''
and this:
Murders of Alison Parker and Adam Ward - Wikipedia
he DID shoot them because of race --where as the cops are NOT shooting because of race--but no mention of the race of the shooter in MSM

Where is your link about blacks commit more crimes.

Well a white rich guy just shot a cop dead in Texas, how about that. That guy deserved to be thrown off the subway.
what's your point?
a prime example is when the cop shot the Australian woman--it was not ''black cop shoots unarmed white lady''
and this:
he DID shoot them because of race --where as the cops are NOT shooting because of race--but no mention of the race of the shooter in MSM

I've posted this numerous times on the forum:
Offenders

what's your point?
and this:

Been posted a gazillion times. Youve seen it, you know the truth, but you pretend like it isnt true.

A white guy, is drunk and loud, no treat to anyone, a group of blacks beat and rob him. Look how the fat monkey put stolen phone in his pocket ( 2:20 ). Why blacks have so much hate against whites. BTW in NYC's subway almost only blacks scream obscenities and insult passengers.

Hey , gee do you really have to wonder why blacks hate whites, read some history.

A history book can make you mad at a race of people?

what's your point?
and this:

Been posted a gazillion times. Youve seen it, you know the truth, but you pretend like it isnt true.

I really don't care I would of kicked the drunk out myself. Nothing worst than a drunk and shouting ******, ****** ******.

If that "drunk" hadn't been drunk and turned on those black dindoos and whipped them into unconsciousness, the bleating would never stop.

The video shows the average Africoon-American is worse than a drunk redneck. They should have ignored his drunken language rather than provoked him on, and then rob and assault him.

A white guy, is drunk and loud, no treat to anyone, a group of blacks beat and rob him. Look how the fat monkey put stolen phone in his pocket ( 2:20 ). Why blacks have so much hate against whites. BTW in NYC's subway almost only blacks scream obscenities and insult passengers.

Can't say he didn't get what he asked for. Beating up drunks is weak, but it is what it is.

A history book can make you mad at a race of people?

As strange as that is, it's even stranger when the person getting mad because of what's in the history book can't read a history book. The rate of black illiteracy is incredible.

Oh, my stars! A drunk asshole gets thrown off of public transportation by the other passengers!? What is this world coming to!?!

The guy was a drunk and a loud-mouth. From what I saw the crowd treated the guy gently considering he was acting like a dipshit. Like we always say around here, there are consequences for our decisions and actions.

The guy was a drunk and a loud-mouth. From what I saw the crowd treated the guy gently considering he was acting like a dipshit. Like we always say around here, there are consequences for our decisions and actions.

If white riders treated a drunk black asshole like that, police would be looking for them to apply some criminal and thought-crime charges.

Forum List

Back