🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Blacks blaming Whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been victimized by blacks, too. Twice. Two B&Es. I moved out of that neighborhood as soon as I could.
I used to think white flight was due to "ignorant racism." Now I know that white flight is caused by a well informed knowledge that young black men tend to be far more dangerous and criminal than young white me, young Asian men, and even young Hispanic men.

Well "The Talk" does not seem to have done anything about Black Crime.
Not enough whites have read it. When Derbyshire was fired for writing his Talk, sanctimonious whites, who had never been victims of black criminals, lined up to condemn Derbyshire.

No country is perfect - but given the above numbers - supposed white racism isn't a topic, even worthy of discussion.

But simply highlighted into totally unrealistic extremes, heights and proportions - by black racist, black criminals and mentally confused lefty&libs, whereby the latter are known to inherently disrespect/refute and reject social coexistence based on given laws.

So it's not happening, but if it doesn't happen, they deserve it. Got it.

So then, when a black person kills someone who's white, which happens more often than the other way around, is that also usually because they're racist?
No.

If a white person kills a black person who committed a crime, like George Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin, it is viewed as a national scandal. It may provoke black ghetto riots, as the death of George Floyd did.

Black criminals kill whites all the time. When this happens the local news media rarely mentions the race of the criminal.
Well, actually, it's kind of the opposite. When a black person kills a white person, they get arrested on the spot. They are prosecuted, and imprisoned. Sometimes they don't even get the right guy.

So let's look at what happened with Zimmerman. He shot a kid on his way home from the store because "That kid didn't belong here". Instead of being horrified that a drug-addled loser like Zimmerman could shoot a child and not be arrested, a bunch of you raised money for his legal defense.

When was a black man who shot a white kid turned into a national hero. I'll wait.

When was a black man who shot a white kid turned into a national hero. I'll wait.
National Hero - implies that the majority of a country backs such a person - If a black would shoot Biden, he also wouldn't be a national hero, since according to the last election Biden holds the majority. (popular vote). He (the black) might however become a "celebrity" amongst those who despise Biden.

And anyway - isn't it the MSM (controlled by Lefty/Libs and demoncrats) that "makes" heroes?

Last edited:
So let's look at what happened with Zimmerman. He shot a kid on his way home from the store because "That kid didn't belong here". Instead of being horrified that a drug-addled loser like Zimmerman could shoot a child and not be arrested, a bunch of you raised money for his legal defense.
The first impression most Americans, including me, got of the encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin was of a photograph of a sullen, malevolent Zimmerman, and a smiling, innocent looking Martin that was taken when he was several years lated.

The mainstream media had access to photos taken of Zimmerman immediately after the encounter. They clearly showed that the had been thrown on the ground, and punched in the face.

GeorgeZimmerman 2.jpg
GeorgeZimmerman 3.jpg

The mainstream media also had access to more recent photos of George Zimmerman making him look like a thug.

Trayvon 2.jpg

The mainstream media chose not to show these photographs in obvious attempts to prejudice the public against George Zimmerman. It was a miracle that Zimmerman was acquitted, but he deserved to be. He shot Martin in self defense.

I did not say it did. I like immigrants. I have been in love with a few. I have also been a victim of black criminals. That is why I wish I had read John Derbyshire's "Talk" earlier.
Immigrants, even illegal ones, are almost always hard-working people. People who aren't hardworking won't make the effort to immigrate.

So it's okay to discriminate against black people because we've always done that?
Where did I state that? I had stated that usually whites get bail due to their known social&cultural background. According to stats, blacks are far more involved in repeated crimes/offenses then whites. So common sense dictates, that they won't get granted bail in general.
I vote for people who support Social Justice. That's all I am required to do.
Voting for social justice and stepping up for a one-sided social justice are two entirely different things.
Ignoring that Blacks constitute a far higher % in crime stats - doesn't help to support social justice at all. It's actually detrimental to the cause, since it emboldens black criminals.

But no matter which thread you are in - you always avoid the cardinal question. Why are Blacks so asocial and violent? not just in the USA, but worldwide, needless to even mentioning Africa itself.

The by far largest group of "oversea residents" criminals in China are Black Africans. Africans represent around 30% of all oversea-residents in China.
And just as in the USA and worldwide it is off course African run MSM and Libs&lefties MSM, that continuously brings up "Chinese racism towards Africans".
It's the same fiddle playing it's false tunes all over the world.

When John Derbyshire wrote a Talk that gave humorous, but valid information on how to avoid being a victim of black criminals, he was fired from National Review. I have read Derbyshire's "Talk" several times. I think every white person should read it.
Um, he said the same kind of shit Scott Adams did before he got canned.

The first impression most Americans, including me, got of the encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin was of a photograph of a sullen, malevolent Zimmerman, and a smiling, innocent looking Martin that was taken when he was several years lated.

The mainstream media had access to photos taken of Zimmerman immediately after the encounter. They clearly showed that the had been thrown on the ground, and punched in the face.

You mean after he stalked a 17 year old, provoked a fight with him, and when his pudgy ass got kicked, he shot the kid.

The mainstream media chose not to show these photographs in obvious attempts to prejudice the public against George Zimmerman. It was a miracle that Zimmerman was acquitted, but he deserved to be. He shot Martin in self defense.

I'm still not seeing how an grown ass man shooting an unarmed child constitutes self-defense in any sane universe.

Here's what else the jury didn't get to hear.

They didn't get to hear how Zimmerman molested his cousin.

They didn't get to hear about how he broke a woman's leg at a private party.

Or how he was on two prescription drugs for adult ADHD

Or how he was alone because his wife left him over domestic abuse.

They did get to hear how Trayvon Martin had jewelry in his school locker (even though it was never proven he got it illegally.)
Or how they found a screwdriver in his locker! (GASP)

Where did I state that? I had stated that usually whites get bail due to their known social&cultural background. According to stats, blacks are far more involved in repeated crimes/offenses then whites. So common sense dictates, that they won't get granted bail in general.

Oh, that must be it. It's not their "race" it's their "social&cultural background".

Because usually, they are.
Assume someone attacks me with the intention of putting me in the hospital for an extended period of time or six feet under — and has the means to do so.

I really don’t care what color they are. I will attempt to stop their attack possibly by shooting them If I have a firearm.

If someone comes to my door and knocks, they are not attacking me.

Um, he said the same kind of shit Scott Adams did before he got canned.

You mean after he stalked a 17 year old, provoked a fight with him, and when his pudgy ass got kicked, he shot the kid.

I'm still not seeing how an grown ass man shooting an unarmed child constitutes self-defense in any sane universe.

Here's what else the jury didn't get to hear.

They didn't get to hear how Zimmerman molested his cousin.

They didn't get to hear about how he broke a woman's leg at a private party.

Or how he was on two prescription drugs for adult ADHD

Or how he was alone because his wife left him over domestic abuse.

They did get to hear how Trayvon Martin had jewelry in his school locker (even though it was never proven he got it illegally.)
Or how they found a screwdriver in his locker! (GASP)
You are really good at inventing “facts”. You should write fiction for a living

Oh, that must be it. It's not their "race" it's their "social&cultural background".
Now you got it - it's only those whites playing the false Lefty&lib fiddle - trying to divert it into a white-racist issue.
So tell me, Why are Africans so asocial and violent - especially amongst each other?

Assume someone attacks me with the intention of putting me in the hospital for an extended period of time or six feet under — and has the means to do so.

I really don’t care what color they are. I will attempt to stop their attack possibly by shooting them If I have a firearm.

If someone comes to my door and knocks, they are not attacking me.

I don't deal in hypotheticals.

I deal in the real cases that black folks are rightfully upset about.

Shooting a child because he was in the wrong neighborhood (Trayvon Martin).
Shooting a kid who knocked at your door because Google Maps sent him to the wrong address (Ralph Yarl)
Shooting a kid who was playing with a toy in the park. (Tamir Rice)
Shooting a kid who was trying to break into a truck to keep warm (Laquan McDonald)
Strangling a man for nine minutes for passing a fake $20. (George Floyd)

Now you got it - it's only those whites playing the false Lefty&lib fiddle - trying to divert it into a white-racist issue.
So tell me, Why are Africans so asocial and violent - especially amongst each other?

They aren't.

They just get treated differently by a racist justice system.

I have a brother who is a real Law and Order Trump Supporter now.

Which is funny, because back when he was in his late teens/early 20s, he smoked dope, engaged in petty crime, got into fights in bars, etc. Never spent any time in jail, because our brother in law kept bailing him out. And because the justice system treats you better if you are white. Period. Full stop.

Not yet - he might and he might not.
And as an 80+ year old (living in a shitty neighborhood?) you might not want to wait it out.
If any random person walks up to my door he may or may not be planning on attacking me. Chances are he is not. He is most likely selling his religion or magazines.

If he forces his way in, he may discover the hand I have in my pocket holds a snub nose .38 revolver. It is called a “belly gun” for good reason.

1682475372723.jpeg

I don't deal in hypotheticals.

I deal in the real cases that black folks are rightfully upset about.

Shooting a child because he was in the wrong neighborhood (Trayvon Martin).
Shooting a kid who knocked at your door because Google Maps sent him to the wrong address (Ralph Yarl)
Shooting a kid who was playing with a toy in the park. (Tamir Rice)
Shooting a kid who was trying to break into a truck to keep warm (Laquan McDonald)
Strangling a man for nine minutes for passing a fake $20. (George Floyd)
Martin was shot because he was viciously attacking what he thought was an unarmed man. He ambushed Zimmerman after telling his “girlfriend” he was going to attack him. If he had managed to kill Zimmerman, he would have been convicted of first degree murder because of the premeditation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back