🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Blacks blaming Whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once I was in a situation similar to the one Trayvon Martin was in. At about 10:00 pm on a weeknight I was riding my bicycle past an office building I had years earlier guarded as a security guard. Because I am retroactive, I rode my bicycle to the parking lot. Two security guards came out to look at me. I got off of my bicycle, and walked with it to where the security guards were. "Excuse me," I began politely. "Am I trespassing?"

When I was told I was, I apologized, and said I would leave immediately. We had a brief, friendly conversation, and I left.

That is the way a civilized man behaves. Like those security guards, George Zimmerman was doing his job. All Trayvon Martin had to do was to walk over to Zimmerman, identify himself, and explain that he was staying with his father, who lived in the gated community. Instead, he attacked Zimmerman from behind, and began hitting him in the face.

Except Martin wasn't tresspassing. He lived there.
And Zimmerman never identified himself as a Neighborhood Watch member.
For all Martin knew, he was a creepy ass fat white guy who wanted to rape a child.

Trayvon Martin was no child.
17 years old. Not old enough to enter a contract, buy a drink, join the military, or vote. If he was a high school kid who told his teacher he was gay, and the teacher didn't tell his parents, your side would be throwing a conniption fit.
That is the kind of information that is routinely excluded from a trial.

Yes, we wouldn't want the jury to get the idea that he was a violent sociopath based on his history.

A criminal justice system that is effective for whites is insufficiently harsh for Negroes. Before the civil rights movement that was understood in the United States, and especially in the South. That is why the civil rights legislation has been followed by increases in black crime.
Absolutely correct - take former Rhodesia as an example, laws forbidding Blacks to consume alcohol. (because the Whites knew the Blacks in and out)
Usual practice was that Whites (knowing their respective Black employees/workers) handed out beer (illegally) to them - but off course controlled in regards to quantity.

Then you got these libs&lefties (the vast majority never been there) - propagating racism in Rhodesia - due to those poor Blacks not being allowed to consume alcohol. That Black racist leaders and communist terrorists took up this ridiculous propaganda is understood.

Go to Zimbabwe or SA now - more or less the entire population - dead drunk from Friday afternoon till Monday morning - I am not exaggerating. Public busses on head-on collisions on any road due to drunkards driving and killing dozens in the process. Even hyperinflation doesn't cause less alcohol consummation. The Rwanda genocides or any other mass-killing spree in Africa - due to excessive alcohol usage and off course involving drugs as well.

I bet the same applies in regards to Black crimes and murders in the USA.

Actually, he told her that a 'Creepy ass cracker" was following him. Under Florida Law he had a right to "Stand his ground". Oh, wait, I'm sorry, that only applies to white people.

It's why Zimmerman got a walk for a murder while Marissa Alexander got time in jail for shooting at her abusive ex-husband who broke into her house. Didn't even hit him, but dammit, how dare she think that the law was meant to protect her.

he didnt stand his ground he went back and attacked someone after they quit following them you moron.

After seeing those "youths" rampaging through downtown Chicago, is it any wonder that a lot of Asians and Caucasians and Hispanics are, uh, "wary" at the least of young African American gentlemen?

Your community? Rachel Dozeal, is that you?
No, I'm actually black. Any problems with that? BTW, piss-poor attempt to avoid answering what was addressed. What's really funny is that people think that IM2 is more of a Rachel Dolezal or Shaun King and you continually white knight for the poster and don't question their "blackness". Guess it's difficult in your world to have a black man speak against what you've been told to believe.

Last edited:
Oh, shut the fuck up, you racist twatnooodle.

People were executed in Europe for being witches. Does that mean they removed the alleles for magic powers?
I shall continue to post comments that you respond to with insults and name calling because you cannot refute them with courteous, fact based, and rational rebuttals.

No, I'm actually black. Any problems with that? BTW, piss-poor attempt to avoid answering what was addressed. What's really funny is that people think that IM2 is more of a Rachel Dolezal or Shaun King and you continually white knight for the poster and don't question their "blackness". Guess it's difficult in your world to have a black man speak against what you've been told to believe.

I give IM2 his ration of shit, too, when I think he's being silly.

As far as what self-loathing you are dealing with, that's on you, man. Just remember, people like Hector are never going to love you no matter how much you suck up to them.

I shall continue to post comments that you respond to with insults and name calling because you cannot refute them with courteous, fact based, and rational rebuttals.

Your racism isn't rational, and I'm sorry your girlfriend dumped you for that black guy that one time.
I guess size does matter.

As far as what self-loathing you are dealing with, that's on you, man. Just remember, people like Hector are never going to love you no matter how much you suck up to them.
I evaluate blacks using the same criteria I use when evaluating whites.

Your racism isn't rational, and I'm sorry your girlfriend dumped you for that black guy that one time.
I guess size does matter.
Your descent to vulgar insults that are also lies is disappointing. I am used to being flamed by those who cannot answer my arguments. Initially I though you were someone with whom I could discuss controversial subjects with an element of civility.

What I’ve seen is that the leftists who pretend - yes, it’s a pretense they use to convince themselves of their moral superiority - lapse into some vicious racial slurs when met with a black man who isn’t falling in line with the liberal narrative. There was even some protestor at a BLM riot who called a black cop the n-word.

Your descent to vulgar insults that are also lies is disappointing. I am used to being flamed by those who cannot answer my arguments. Initially I thought you were someone with whom I could discuss controversial subjects with an element of civility.
I had his number months ago and put him on ignore. I cannot stomach a liar who says he’s opposed to bigotry against blacks and then spews venom against Jews.

What I’ve seen is that the leftists who pretend - yes, it’s a pretense they use to convince themselves of their moral superiority - lapse into some vicious racial slurs when met with a black man who isn’t falling in line with the liberal narrative. There was even some protestor at a BLM riot who called a black cop the n-word.
What anti racists call an "Uncle Tom" I call "a credit to his race."

I evaluate blacks using the same criteria I use when evaluating whites.
No, you don't. You automatically assume they are inferior.

Your descent to vulgar insults that are also lies is disappointing. I am used to being flamed by those who cannot answer my arguments. Initially I though you were someone with whom I could discuss controversial subjects with an element of civility.
I don't extend civility to racists. And, no, repeating garbage you see on AmRen isn't an argument.

I mean, I guess you are refreshing compared to people like Lisa who try to pretend they aren't racists.

There's a saying that it's better to be thought of an idiot and remain quiet, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Joe, you're doing a bang up in completely outing yourself. The fact that you believe that a black man having a different opinion than some white liberal thinks a black person should think is some sign of self-loathing is the height of stupidity and arrogance. So then, Joe, you tell me how I'm supposed to think about things, since you know, white liberals are good at doing stuff like that? Also, you ACTUALLY think that I'm seeking Hector's approval?!? I have no idea who Hector is and don't really care who they are. I don't seek validation or love from other people to justify my beliefs, which I've gotten from living my life all over the country and other countries. Doing that is a sign of a weak-minded person.

I had his number months ago and put him on ignore. I cannot stomach a liar who says he’s opposed to bigotry against blacks and then spews venom against Jews.

Pointing out your bad behavior is venom? Really?

What anti racists call an "Uncle Tom" I call "a credit to his race."
And you don't realize how racist that sounds? Well, you probably don't.

And you don't realize how racist that sounds? Well, you probably don't.
I thought it was clever myself. If more blacks behaved and performed better there would be less need for people like you to make excuses for them.

No, you don't. You automatically assume they are inferior.

I don't extend civility to racists. And, no, repeating garbage you see on AmRen isn't an argument.

I mean, I guess you are refreshing compared to people like Lisa who try to pretend they aren't racists.
^^^ says the antisemite

In the present climate a racist is one who is willing to draw attention to the following facts. First, by every objective, measurable criteria blacks tend to be less intelligent than whites. Second, they have a higher rate of legitimacy. Third, they have a much higher crime rate.

Because these characteristics exist everywhere blacks exist I think they are genetic.

I do not think we are supposed to mention other websites here. I will say that I have been banned from white nationalist websites for expressing my admiration for Jews and East Asians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back