🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Blacks blaming Whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet - he might and he might not.
And as an 80+ year old (living in a shitty neighborhood?) you might not want to wait it out.
Then you’d go to jail. But on the other hand, what can be done to an eighty year old man? If put in pre-trial confinement, he’d probably be dead before he could be tried. If he was tried, at worst he’d only live a few years in prison.

I don't deal in hypotheticals.

I deal in the real cases that black folks are rightfully upset about.

Shooting a child because he was in the wrong neighborhood (Trayvon Martin).
Shooting a kid who knocked at your door because Google Maps sent him to the wrong address (Ralph Yarl)
Shooting a kid who was playing with a toy in the park. (Tamir Rice)
Shooting a kid who was trying to break into a truck to keep warm (Laquan McDonald)
Strangling a man for nine minutes for passing a fake $20. (George Floyd)
The hypothetical you mention is my personal approach to dealing with people.

If they don’t attack me with the intention of putting me in the hospital for a long period of time or six feet under I have no reason to use a weapon to defend myself.

If you live in a nation with over 334,000,000 people you will have some regrettable incidents such as you mention. Some were caused by cops and when you have almost one million cops (stats from 2021) some officers will be incompetent or make mistakes.

I doubt there is anything that can be done that will eliminate all such regrettable incidents. The object should be to reduce them as much as possible.

People of all races are shot by police.

Why is this thread still here? There is no link to support these comments and all this guy posts is race bait garbage. American public policy speaks for itself and blacks aren't the only people of color pissed about it.

Why is this thread still here? There is no link to support these comments and all this guy posts is race bait garbage. American public policy speaks for itself and blacks aren't the only people of color pissed about it.
what is "people of color....? "

If any random person walks up to my door he may or may not be planning on attacking me. Chances are he is not. He is most likely selling his religion or magazines.

If he forces his way in, he may discover the hand I have in my pocket holds a snub nose .38 revolver. It is called a “belly gun” for good reason.
In theory yes,
if the moment you open the door - and he/she is pointing a gun at you - probably you won't do anything, like reaching into your pocket.
I am not excusing the old man - because shooting someone in the head isn't a "usual" reaction, it actually requires previous combat experience and/or a kind of cold blooded mentality.
But anyway - it's up to you to react in whatever way you prefer.

Then you’d go to jail. But on the other hand, what can be done to an eighty year old man? If put in pre-trial confinement, he’d probably be dead before he could be tried. If he was tried, at worst he’d only live a few years in prison.
Correct, one would be arrested, if the "doorknocker" was found to be unarmed.
Since even 96 year old former SS KZ guards face trials - so would he. If he would live up to the age of being sentenced - the question would still be, take a card and go to jail or mental retirement home. - just my 2 cents.

Why is this thread still here?
Due to people like you.
Let's assume these o.77 per million are correct - then how many of those could be due to white racism?
Whatever figure pleases you, wouldn't even be worth talking about.

But you constantly keep propagating your racial garbage, whilst the actual true issue is - why are blacks so violent?

Last edited:
Blacks kill over twice as many whites a year as whites kill blacks.
Have Africans lately become more civilized?

According to the statistic (2013) on post No.1, Blacks kill 13 times the number of whites then whites killing blacks.

In 2016, there were 17.8 white male deaths per 100,000 resident population in the U.S., compared to 39.6 deaths per 100,000 population among black or African American males.

If you place these figures into actual racial-population % - then the result would be around 23 whites to 280 blacks.
Even in mass-shootings blacks outrank whites by 100% in actual racial population %

It just proofs over and over again that Africans are extremely violent people.

Last edited:
You mean after he stalked a 17 year old, provoked a fight with him, and when his pudgy ass got kicked, he shot the kid.
Once I was in a situation similar to the one Trayvon Martin was in. At about 10:00 pm on a weeknight I was riding my bicycle past an office building I had years earlier guarded as a security guard. Because I am retroactive, I rode my bicycle to the parking lot. Two security guards came out to look at me. I got off of my bicycle, and walked with it to where the security guards were. "Excuse me," I began politely. "Am I trespassing?"

When I was told I was, I apologized, and said I would leave immediately. We had a brief, friendly conversation, and I left.

That is the way a civilized man behaves. Like those security guards, George Zimmerman was doing his job. All Trayvon Martin had to do was to walk over to Zimmerman, identify himself, and explain that he was staying with his father, who lived in the gated community. Instead, he attacked Zimmerman from behind, and began hitting him in the face.

Here's what else the jury didn't get to hear.

They didn't get to hear how Zimmerman molested his cousin.

They didn't get to hear about how he broke a woman's leg at a private party.

Or how he was on two prescription drugs for adult ADHD

Or how he was alone because his wife left him over domestic abuse.
That is the kind of information that is routinely excluded from a trial.

Once I was in a situation similar to the one Trayvon Martin was in. At about 10:00 pm on a weeknight I was riding my bicycle past an office building I had years earlier guarded as a security guard. Because I am retroactive, I rode my bicycle to the parking lot. Two security guards came out to look at me. I got off of my bicycle, and walked with it to where the security guards were. "Excuse me," I began politely. "Am I trespassing?"

When I was told I was, I apologized, and said I would leave immediately. We had a brief, friendly conversation, and I left.

That is the way a civilized man behaves. Like those security guards, George Zimmerman was doing his job. All Trayvon Martin had to do was to walk over to Zimmerman, identify himself, and explain that he was staying with his father, who lived in the gated community. Instead, he attacked Zimmerman from behind, and began hitting him in the face.
There are obvious undeniable reasons for this extreme African violence - social&cultural upbringing and therefore prone to violence - just as in Africa and worldwide.
What these lefty&libs and black racists keep hiding and denying - perfect example Bill Clinton (a democrat)

"Maybe you thought they were good citizens, she didn't," Clinton continued, defending his wife's use of the phrase "super predators" in a 1996 speech. "She didn't. You are defending the people who kill the lives you say matter. Tell the truth. You are defending the people who cause young people to go out and take guns."
.@BillClinton to protesters: You're "defending the people who kill the lives you say matter" Video Bill Clinton Grapples With Protesters Over 1994 Crime Bill https://t.co/SQtQnx8w7n
— ABC News Politics (@ABCPolitics) April 7, 2016

There are obvious undeniable reasons for this extreme African violence - social&cultural upbringing and therefore prone to violence - just as in Africa and worldwide.
What these lefty&libs and black racists keep hiding and denying - perfect example Bill Clinton (a democrat)

"Maybe you thought they were good citizens, she didn't," Clinton continued, defending his wife's use of the phrase "super predators" in a 1996 speech. "She didn't. You are defending the people who kill the lives you say matter. Tell the truth. You are defending the people who cause young people to go out and take guns."
During most of history, in civilized countries, criminals were killed at the scene of the crime, they died in prison, or they were executed. There was no effort at rehabilitation. It is rarely effective. The few children some criminals had rarely lived to adulthood. Consequently, crime gene alleles were removed from the gene pools of civilized races. This is why whites of European origin and East Asians have the lowest crime rates.

Characteristics that enabled the ancestors of blacks to thrive in the tribal environments of sub Saharan Africa cause many blacks to earn felony convictions in civilized countries.

A criminal justice system that is effective for whites is insufficiently harsh for Negroes. Before the civil rights movement that was understood in the United States, and especially in the South. That is why the civil rights legislation has been followed by increases in black crime.

Martin was shot because he was viciously attacking what he thought was an unarmed man. He ambushed Zimmerman after telling his “girlfriend” he was going to attack him. If he had managed to kill Zimmerman, he would have been convicted of first degree murder because of the premeditation.

Actually, he told her that a 'Creepy ass cracker" was following him. Under Florida Law he had a right to "Stand his ground". Oh, wait, I'm sorry, that only applies to white people.

It's why Zimmerman got a walk for a murder while Marissa Alexander got time in jail for shooting at her abusive ex-husband who broke into her house. Didn't even hit him, but dammit, how dare she think that the law was meant to protect her.

So it's not happening, but if it doesn't happen, they deserve it. Got it.

No.

Well, actually, it's kind of the opposite. When a black person kills a white person, they get arrested on the spot. They are prosecuted, and imprisoned. Sometimes they don't even get the right guy.

So let's look at what happened with Zimmerman. He shot a kid on his way home from the store because "That kid didn't belong here". Instead of being horrified that a drug-addled loser like Zimmerman could shoot a child and not be arrested, a bunch of you raised money for his legal defense.

When was a black man who shot a white kid turned into a national hero. I'll wait.

What a shocker. White liberal "knows" that if a white person kills one of us, it's usually because of racism. However, when it's the reverse, it can't possibly be because of any racial animus. There are a myriad of reasons people like you give to explain away bad behavior within my community. Right now, people are mad that Walmart is closing stores, and not the fact that the community have too many people stealing from their stores so that they can't operate under those conditions. It's all to mask the fact your party has played a major role in creating the conditions that are happening now, and you don't want us to be held accountable for our actions because it points the finger at democrat policies.

As for Zimmerman, he's Hispanic first of all. Don't you remember the media referring to him as a "white Hispanic" during the trial? Zimmerman not arrested? There was a trial that took place and he was found not guilty by a jury. Hard for that to happen if he wasn't arrested. Maybe you mean not convicted. Maybe they didn't convict him because the evidence didn't show proof of murder. I know. What a novel concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back