Blacks Cost Them The Election

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
If not for all the crime and violence from the BLM the Dems might have had a chance

Doesn't help that more blacks voted for Trump then did Romney either, or that Hispanics did too. And don't forget that white women were supposed to support Hillary too.

Well I for one am glad, can't wait for the pres elect to be in charge, everything already seems greater.

Sorry. No one to blame except Clinton. She's better suited for the jail house than the White House. Too corrupt and too big of a liar. Put the blame where it belongs.

Let's be honest here, they couldn't dig up enough dead people to give Hillary a victory.

• Banned
All the racist black violence turned off a lot of the liberal Whitey's

If not for all the crime and violence from the BLM the Dems might have had a chance

If black lives mattered blacks would have showed up and voted. If the same number of blacks that voted for Obama showed up for Hillary, you would have lost. So it wasn't that so many whites showed up blacks were powerless. It's that blacks are lazy and whites are not. Both ignorant but whites showed blacks that voting does indeed matter.

GOP Governor Rick Snyder poisoned black people's children in Flint with Lead Poisoning. Do you know what the turn out was in Flint this year? It was flat. In other words not a large turn out. So you can shoot their young men and you can poison them and they won't show up to vote. If you don't vote you don't matter so black lives don't matter.

Let's be honest here, they couldn't dig up enough dead people to give Hillary a victory.
Digging up dead people and voting multiple times is a messy business. Hillary's minions were fooled like the rest of us and decided they didn't need to do much, especially in the rust belt. Who woulda bothered digging up dead people in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania given that they were cock-sure they were cruising to victory?

Digging up dead people and voting multiple times is a messy business. Hillary's minions were fooled like the rest of us and decided they didn't need to do much, especially in the rust belt. Who woulda bothered digging up dead people in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania given that they were cock-sure they were cruising to victory?
Black people felt the Democatic party let them down. Lets see how they feel after 8 years of GOP tough love.

Black people felt the Democatic party let them down. Lets see how they feel after 8 years of GOP tough love.
I think having jobs and working will help black Americans. In a very real way, Trump was perhaps wrong to ask what they have to lose. The question is, or should have been, what they have to gain. The Democrats have not delivered even on a local level. That is indisputable.

Sorry. No one to blame except Clinton. She's better suited for the jail house than the White House. Too corrupt and too big of a liar. Put the blame where it belongs.
Hillary put BLM in front of the Police

I think having jobs and working will help black Americans. In a very real way, Trump was perhaps wrong to ask what they have to lose. The question is, or should have been, what they have to gain. The Democrats have not delivered even on a local level. That is indisputable.

We sure did. When I went to my dad's Ford plant in the 80's there were more blacks working there than whites. Those were good paying union jobs. Sorry if the GOP AKA HW BUSH and the Republicans invented NAFTA and sent all their jobs away.

Lets be honest though. Those blacks were not good employees and a big part of why people hate unions. You couldn't fire them and they took full advantage.

Lets see Trump bring jobs back to Michigan and lets see if those are good paying jobs. Remember they got to be good paying jobs you can raise a family on.

We sure did. When I went to my dad's Ford plant in the 80's there were more blacks working there than whites. Those were good paying union jobs. Sorry if the GOP AKA HW BUSH and the Republicans invented NAFTA and sent all their jobs away.

Lets be honest though. Those blacks were not good employees and a big part of why people hate unions. You couldn't fire them and they took full advantage.

Lets see Trump bring jobs back to Michigan and lets see if those are good paying jobs. Remember they got to be good paying jobs you can raise a family on.
A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing Mr. Sealy. The agreement was signed by Bill Clinton. They were both right, unions can not be afforded today. They are far too expensive and inefficient, especially for a semi-skilled workforce.

Yeah, clearly the trouble with not enough jobs you can live on in america is the fault of "the blacks". Tell everyone ya know.

Forum List

Back