blacks dont want police in schools

That doesn't work and you have presented no evidence that it does whereas we have the results from every other first world country on our side.
We know that it does because not a single school which has implemented both has had a mass shooting since doing so.

These nuts only seek out soft targets.

Constitutionally and legally you moron. Stop puffing out your chest like you're going to take on the law if we change the law. No one believes that you simple fuck.
So you intend to hide behind others while demanding they carry out your plan.

How typical.

I've been the first guy through the door and one of those resisting such an attack so I'm familiar with both sides of that coin.

So you intend to hide behind others while demanding they carry out your plan.

How typical.

I've been the first guy through the door and one of those resisting such an attack so I'm familiar with both sides of that coin.
Sure you are. And yes that how laws work you moron. They are enforced by law enforcement. 😄

The proof is that there are no such reported incidents.
No, proof would be you providing some report that this is indeed so. Locked doors don't keep our students who come to school armed, with guns in their back packs and if a resource officer is on the otherside of the school when the shooting starts, then what? You have no proof and you're so fucking stupid that you think no proof is proof. 😂

No, proof would be you providing some report that this is indeed so. Locked doors don't keep our students who come to school armed, with guns in their back packs and if a resource officer is on the otherside of the school when the shooting starts, then what? You have no proof and you're so fucking stupid that you think no proof is proof. 😂
Once again, we have proof in the fact it hasn't yet happened at any school where both of these have been implemented.

Even if a kid succeeded in getting a gun into the school they will be met within seconds by armed responders.

In every case we've seen so far when they meet such a response their sprees quickly come to an end either by their own hand, surrender, or as a result of being shot.

Obviously not but you are entirely full of yourself and that's easy for all to see.
I'm full of myself because I'm smarter than you morons who run on emotion. Go ahead and call me a coward again because my plan is to send your own government after you and yours is to fight them. 😂

Even if a kid succeeded in getting a gun into the school they will be met within seconds by armed responders.
This is supposition and nothing more. How is an officer going to respond in seconds if they're on the other side of the school?

This is supposition and nothing more. How is an officer going to respond in seconds if they're on the other side of the school?
You are now talking in circles to the point you've caught your own tail.

What I'm proposing doesn't include officers on the other side of the school.

Forum List

Back