Blacks have been voting for Dems for over a hundred years!

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
Did you all hear Trump say this at his last rally? Another brilliant tag line from our dear leader :)
#clueless

They started voting democrat when the scum bucket tea-sipping longhorn-loving democrat racist filth LBJ said he would have those n***rs voting democrat for the next 200 years, and signed the Republican civil rights bill and took the credit.

They started voting democrat when the scum bucket tea-sipping longhorn-loving democrat racist filth LBJ said he would have those n***rs voting democrat for the next 200 years, and signed the Republican civil rights bill and took the credit.
Actually they started voting democrat under FDR.....ironic they were voting for racists...why would they do that? Free shit....that's when they became permanent wards of the state....and they still live in ghettos today.

Blacks have been voting for Dems for over a hundred years!

You don't expect all blacks to vote for the same political party, do you? Any more than all whites?

Slavery is not something that comes into being suddenly. It is always a matter of degree, little by little. If you have a good job, and your employer treats you well and pays you well, you are technically a "servant" but you may not feel like a "slave," whatever race you happen to be. Some blacks are able to sit down in a restaurant in some areas and actually be served with a nice meal rather than a ban letter, criminal trespass warrant, and arrest by service of legal process, which turns out to be perfectly acceptable at the local bar association.

Rights are unconditional, and privileges are conditional. Many people of whatever race are more comfortable with privileges that with rights, so they vote Democrat. Then employment is no longer at will, and there is an additional qualification of union membership, and uh, no, you don't "leave" the union... Don't even think about it.

Did you all hear Trump say this at his last rally? Another brilliant tag line from our dear leader :)
#clueless

Blacks have been eligible to vote for 148 years, I'm sure some have been voting for commiecrats during that time.

#clueless
When did they start voting democrat?
Well they didn’t receive the right to vote until 1965 so it would be sometime after that... right?
You're not serious...…
The 15th amendment gives them the right, passed by republicans in the 1860s.
That amendment was in 1870 not 1860 and a few years after it passed blacks were striped of their citizenship rights and rights to vote by southern state governments. It wasn’t until the civil rights act of 1965 that banned those discriminatory laws. But who cares about history, right?

Last edited:
#clueless

Blacks have been eligible to vote for 148 years, I'm sure some have been voting for commiecrats during that time.

Good for you, I’m sure you’d also be cheering him on if you heard him say that at his rally. That shit just makes me laugh in a sad kind of way. #pathetic

#clueless

Good for you, I’m sure you’d also be cheering him on if you heard him say that at his rally. That shit just makes me laugh in a sad kind of way. #pathetic

I've got the 15th Amendment, passed in Feb 1870, you?

#clueless

Yeah, I just mentioned that two posts ago

#clueless

We playing word games now? Do you not recognize the barriers that were in place from 1870s - 1965. Do you not understand my point or do I need to spell it out for you?

squirrel-facepalm-473.jpg

#clueless

Yeah, I just mentioned that two posts ago

Yeah, I just saw that, so why the ignorant reply to my post that said they've had the right to vote for 148 years?

#clueless

We playing word games now? Do you not recognize the barriers that were in place from 1870s - 1965. Do you not understand my point or do I need to spell it out for you?

No word games, you tried to deride me for pointing out a fact. Blacks have a very short memory on who was responsible for Jim Crow laws, and who pushed the VRA across the finish line in spite of commiecrat opposition. Hell racist Woodrow Wilson got massive black support for his time, it was only about 7% but that was big back then. BTW that was the 1912 election, more than 100 years ago.

President Woodrow Wilson: Pro-Segregationist Democrat--African-Americans & the Presidency

#clueless
When did they start voting democrat?
Well they didn’t receive the right to vote until 1965 so it would be sometime after that... right?
You're not serious...…
The 15th amendment gives them the right, passed by republicans in the 1860s.
That amendment was in 1870 not 1860 and a few years after it passed blacks were striped of their citizenship rights and rights to vote by southern state governments. It wasn’t until the civil rights act of 1965 that banned those discriminatory laws. But who cares about history, right?
Wrong man, blacks voted in the inbetween years, if they could jump through the hoops, and who put up those barriers? hint:NOT conservative republicans

Forum List

Back