Blacks have been voting for Dems for over a hundred years!

Did you all hear Trump say this at his last rally? Another brilliant tag line from our dear leader :)
#clueless

Blacks have been eligible to vote for 148 years, I'm sure some have been voting for commiecrats during that time.

Good for you, I’m sure you’d also be cheering him on if you heard him say that at his rally. That shit just makes me laugh in a sad kind of way. #pathetic

I've got the 15th Amendment, passed in Feb 1870, you?

Yeah, I just mentioned that two posts ago

Yeah, I just saw that, so why the ignorant reply to my post that said they've had the right to vote for 148 years?

Because they really didn’t. It was added to the constitution in 1870 and then blocked all over the country through laws designed to restrict their vote. That isn’t something the should be ignored or glossed over. To do so would be the ignorant move in this discussion

Did you all hear Trump say this at his last rally? Another brilliant tag line from our dear leader :)
#clueless

Blacks have been eligible to vote for 148 years, I'm sure some have been voting for commiecrats during that time.

Good for you, I’m sure you’d also be cheering him on if you heard him say that at his rally. That shit just makes me laugh in a sad kind of way. #pathetic

I've got the 15th Amendment, passed in Feb 1870, you?

We playing word games now? Do you not recognize the barriers that were in place from 1870s - 1965. Do you not understand my point or do I need to spell it out for you?

No word games, you tried to deride me for pointing out a fact. Blacks have a very short memory on who was responsible for Jim Crow laws, and who pushed the VRA across the finish line in spite of commiecrat opposition. Hell racist Woodrow Wilson got massive black support for his time, it was only about 7% but that was big back then. BTW that was the 1912 election, more than 100 years ago.

President Woodrow Wilson: Pro-Segregationist Democrat--African-Americans & the Presidency

Do you really not see the irony in criticizing the black vote for partisan purposes during a time when their rights were being restricted? A time when they were being lynched, and blocked from fair education, job opportunities, and even use of public facilities? Are you that tone deaf? I wasn’t trying to deride you, but when you ignore my point to pick on details like you are and then call me ignorant for that, then you are setting a hostile tone to the conversation.

#clueless
When did they start voting democrat?
Well they didn’t receive the right to vote until 1965 so it would be sometime after that... right?
You're not serious...…
The 15th amendment gives them the right, passed by republicans in the 1860s.
That amendment was in 1870 not 1860 and a few years after it passed blacks were striped of their citizenship rights and rights to vote by southern state governments. It wasn’t until the civil rights act of 1965 that banned those discriminatory laws. But who cares about history, right?
Wrong man, blacks voted in the inbetween years, if they could jump through the hoops, and who put up those barriers? hint:NOT conservative republicans
Maybe not republicans but yes conservatives. Efforts to free slaves and progress their rights was a Liberal effort by definition. And the actions by the southern states, and yes southern Democrats, and Jim Crow laws were not a result of the way blacks were voting. Like I said a few posts ago, that is completely tone deaf

#clueless

Which of Obama's 57 states did he say that in?
I get it we all mess up at times... the difference between stating the wrong number and criticizing the way an oppressed race was voting is rather large

They started voting democrat when the scum bucket tea-sipping longhorn-loving democrat racist filth LBJ said he would have those n***rs voting democrat for the next 200 years, and signed the Republican civil rights bill and took the credit.
And here are some of those LBJ Democrats today:

Yes. Black people like to kill.

Well, you do have a point...as in genetically speaking it has been scientifically proven that we all have dna links to chimps....and that Negroids are the closest relatives of the chimps. In fact chimps have 97% of the dna humans have.

Are Negros Closer to Apes Than to Humans? - Letters to the Jim Crow Museum - Jim Crow Museum - Ferris State University

But I'm wondering how this prog civil war will reconcile itself. They side with their bigger victim class, the lowly negro.

Pondering how the Jew controlled media will take this rift. Dems might need that Jewish voting bloc.

Make a point to check out this user's avatar:
Human Cockroach:
These people invade neighboring countries, drop anchor babies at a rodents pace, spread their filth and ruin every community they inhabit. They're lawless, ignorant and have low iQ's These people are pet humans and NEED REAL Americans to feed them. These sub-humans are liabilities.

When did they start voting democrat?
Well they didn’t receive the right to vote until 1965 so it would be sometime after that... right?
You're not serious...…
That amendment was in 1870 not 1860 and a few years after it passed blacks were striped of their citizenship rights and rights to vote by southern state governments. It wasn’t until the civil rights act of 1965 that banned those discriminatory laws. But who cares about history, right?
Wrong man, blacks voted in the inbetween years, if they could jump through the hoops, and who put up those barriers? hint:NOT conservative republicans
Maybe not republicans but yes conservatives. Efforts to free slaves and progress their rights was a Liberal effort by definition. And the actions by the southern states, and yes southern Democrats, and Jim Crow laws were not a result of the way blacks were voting. Like I said a few posts ago, that is completely tone deaf
Wrong, we've been over this
there were conservatives in lincolns time. Watch the movie
if you don't like that
then what did Horace Greeley run as and what year? Who did he run against? What party were they?
And of course let me know the last democrat more conservative than the republican for President?

The Southern Strategy worked all too well. The Negrophobes are now part and parcel of the GOP and taken over.

You're not serious...…
if you don't like that
then what did Horace Greeley run as and what year? Who did he run against? What party were they?
And of course let me know the last democrat more conservative than the republican for President?
Actually, Lincoln was quite a liberal. He expanded federal government powers considerably.

Blacks have a very short memory on who was responsible for Jim Crow laws

No, blacks remember quite well it was right wing reactionaries who were responsible.
REally, Bob Taft was Mr conservative and had a great record on civil rights......please inform us

Oh and what about his daddy WH Taft? He ran against whom in 1912 (hint 2 others) and who was the most conservative?

We see racist posts on this forum on a daily basis from far right wingers, yet you NEVER see a person claiming to be a right winger slapping them down for it.

And that's all you need to know about which party is the racist party today, boys and girls.

The blacks who they constantly attack for being stupid are smarter than these idiots who cling desperately to the pathetic meme about LBJ Democrats from over half a century ago.

The blacks know which party hates them today, and so does everyone else.

You're not serious...…
if you don't like that
Actually, Lincoln was quite a liberal. He expanded federal government powers considerably.
No really, he did it temporarily even some unconstitutional things, but we forgive him. That still doesn't change what I said

We see racists posts on this forum on a daily basis from far right wingers, yet you NEVER see a person claiming to be a right winger slapping them down for it.

And that's all you need to know about which party is the racist party today, boys and girls.
Mostly because we believe in freedom of speech, we worry about the argument, not if someone calls another a name.

We see racists posts on this forum on a daily basis from far right wingers, yet you NEVER see a person claiming to be a right winger slapping them down for it.

Mostly because we believe in freedom of speech, we worry about the argument, not if someone calls another a name.
You allow it. Therefore, you condone it. Period.

No excuse.

No excuse.
No that isn't racism dipshit.....so rappers are self loathing black hating racists.....

No excuse.
No that isn't racism dipshit.....so rappers are self loathing black hating racists.....
Yes. Black people like to kill.

Well, you do have a point...as in genetically speaking it has been scientifically proven that we all have dna links to chimps....and that Negroids are the closest relatives of the chimps. In fact chimps have 97% of the dna humans have.

Are Negros Closer to Apes Than to Humans? - Letters to the Jim Crow Museum - Jim Crow Museum - Ferris State University

But I'm wondering how this prog civil war will reconcile itself. They side with their bigger victim class, the lowly negro.

Pondering how the Jew controlled media will take this rift. Dems might need that Jewish voting bloc.

Make a point to check out this user's avatar:
Human Cockroach:
These people invade neighboring countries, drop anchor babies at a rodents pace, spread their filth and ruin every community they inhabit. They're lawless, ignorant and have low iQ's These people are pet humans and NEED REAL Americans to feed them. These sub-humans are liabilities.

On Robert Taft
Robert A. Taft - Wikipedia
under the heading Early public career

Throughout the 1920s and 1930s, Taft was a powerful figure in local and state political and legal circles, and he was known as a loyal Republican who never threatened to bolt the party. He confessed in 1922 that "while I have no difficulty talking, I don't know how to do any of the eloquence business which makes for enthusiasm or applause."[17] A lackluster speaker who did not mix well or glad-hand supporters, Taft was still a tireless worker with a broad range of policy and political interests. His total grasp of the complex details of every issue impressed reporters and politicians. (Democrats joked, "Taft has the best mind in Washington, until he makes it up.")

Taft's loyalty to the conservative politicians who controlled Ohio's Republican Party had a price,

What way before 1965, who knew?????????????????

You're not serious...…
if you don't like that
I think most republicans were more Liberal than their democratic counter parts back in Lincoln’s day. Southern democrats were absolutely conservative during Jim Crow. Those roles flip flopped during the mid 1900s

Ah. I see BrokeLoser has changed his avatar. It used to be General Lee.

He must be one of those LBJ Democrats we hear so much about! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Forum List

Back