Blacks Killing Whites In Honor Of Mandela

Nigeria, Kenya have some pretty nice cities ;)

Great Zimbabwe and Mali empire would suggest otherwise as rather they can have some basic forms of empires. Another is the Kush empire that was south of Egypt for over a thousand years.

I believe the problem now is simply a lack of education and mindset. See education leads to science, corporations and idea's.

This is true.
The pinnacle of African civilization was the grass hut and the spear.

After that...... things seemed to go down hill.......... :eusa_angel:

They were MADE to go downhill. We have no idea what Africa would have been without interference. Even trying to fix interference by the insane redistribution plans only made things worse.

We have plenty of ideas what they could have been before colonization. Look at the Kemet, Kush, Mali, Ghana, Ife, and Songhai empires. King Mansa Musa I is still the wealthiest person in the last 1000 years of human history. His empire included the University of Sankore in Timbuktu.

I am in total agreement. Get the f...k out now and you wont have to worry about being killed. They were doing fine before whites came and stole their land.

Well, they weren't doing fine. But they were doing a whole lot better. Entire tribes in the bush can't feed themselves other than by standing in line at a UN feeding station. They have lost the art and knowledge of hunting and gathering.

Many years ago, probably 45 or so years ago, a very dear friend of mine, a real humanitarian and naturalist who spent his entire life in Africa spoke often about how the people were being despoiled by encroaching "help" that took away what they people had and gave them nothing but dependency in return. I don't know if you have ever heard of him, Jean Pierre Hallet. He's dead now but he was a very good friend.

If it was before European colonization they were doing just fine in accordance with natures laws. I think I have heard of Jean Pierre Hallet. Is he the guy that filmed his encounters with tribes that had never seen white people before?

No. He had some still pictures, but no films.

They had civilizations until "do gooders" came there and pillaged resources and enslaved people.

just saying...

They had a number of tribes that fought and enslaved each other is what you meant to say wasn't it.

South Africa needs peace as violence will just make more suffering.

It might need peace. It just won't get peace. As we have learned if there are no whites to kill the natives are just as happy killing one another. Like Chicago or Detroit.
Whether it's a country in Africa or a city in the U.S.

Black's have shown they are unable to govern anything without it quickly turning into a dismal failure. ... :cool:

Why not? What's the difference between a Dr. Ben Carson and a Kwame Kilpatrick? A Robert Mugabe and an Erwin "Magic" Johnson?

Well, they weren't doing fine. But they were doing a whole lot better. Entire tribes in the bush can't feed themselves other than by standing in line at a UN feeding station. They have lost the art and knowledge of hunting and gathering.

Many years ago, probably 45 or so years ago, a very dear friend of mine, a real humanitarian and naturalist who spent his entire life in Africa spoke often about how the people were being despoiled by encroaching "help" that took away what they people had and gave them nothing but dependency in return. I don't know if you have ever heard of him, Jean Pierre Hallet. He's dead now but he was a very good friend.

If it was before European colonization they were doing just fine in accordance with natures laws. I think I have heard of Jean Pierre Hallet. Is he the guy that filmed his encounters with tribes that had never seen white people before?

No. He had some still pictures, but no films.

I got him mixed up with Jean-Pierre Dutilleux

Forum List

Back