blacks protestin burlington coat factory store

Would you rather be hit with a chain or shot dead?
Wrong question. Whats worse, beating random women with a deadly weapon, or accidentally shooting someone you couldnt see as you were trying to stop this monster?

Wrong question. Whats worse, beating random women with a deadly weapon, or accidentally shooting someone you couldnt see as you were trying to stop this monster?

I was just trying to gauge what you considered the worse outcome among those 2 scenarios.

I'll answer your question with a question of my own, and that is, did you actually watch the shooting from beginning to end? He had already separated himself from his last victim and was at the opposite end of the aisle. He was not an immediate threat to any customers nearby and had not made a move toward officers. When even his own colleagues were telling him to back off you know you got a loose canon, and the murder of that child is the end result of opening fire in a target store with ppl when it wasn't absolutely necessary. On top of that he didn't even kill the crazy mofo who started all of this.

I was just trying to gauge what you considered the worse outcome among those 2 scenarios.

I'll answer your question with a question of my own, and that is, did you actually watch the shooting from beginning to end? He had already separated himself from his last victim and was at the opposite end of the aisle. He was not an immediate threat to any customers nearby and had not made a move toward officers. When even his own colleagues were telling him to back off you know you got a loose canon, and the murder of that child is the end result of opening fire in a target store with ppl when it wasn't absolutely necessary. On top of that he didn't even kill the crazy mofo who started all of this.
"Back off"? What are on earth are you talking about? Did you watch THIS video? At one point an officer says "hold up, hold up Jones, hold up", but thats because he was moving too quickly, getting ahead of them and separating from their tight formation.

If you would have done anything differently than those cops, you shouldnt be a cop. Its absurd to blame them for this. The criminal is at fault, not the cops. The criminal created this situation and the cops had no choice but to put him down.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back