Blacks that White Racists Don't Like

sealybobo
I used to go into Detroit where I should have been robbed. Went in for drugs. The only reason I wasn't jacked was I look like a cop. White dude sitting in a Fusion by himself at night. The brothers would walk by my car and say to each other, "that's a fucking cop". Meanwhile my black buddy was inside making a deal.

And here's another thing. You were doing something illegal yourself; that is buying drugs. You were committing a crime but then you the nerve to complain about others who you think might commit a crime.

Drugs business is dangerous business. What the fk do you think this is ? Do you think you were meeting someone to buy a car you saw on Ebay or something you dumb fk ?

The drugs business is dangerous. Nothing to do with race.

Secondly you assumed that you were going to be jacked because of course you know how black guys think - Right ?

But this is how a lot of white people get black people killed

"I though he he had a gun" and "I thought he was aggressive" and "I thought I was in fear for my life"
I don't give a fuck about crime. Buying pot or cocaine? Buy all you want. I care about violent crime. I wasn't mugging people or breaking into homes or raping/murdering anyone.
You are a criminal scumbag, and a racist coward. Quite a catch.
You're the racist and we all know it.

sealybobo
I used to go into Detroit where I should have been robbed. Went in for drugs. The only reason I wasn't jacked was I look like a cop. White dude sitting in a Fusion by himself at night. The brothers would walk by my car and say to each other, "that's a fucking cop". Meanwhile my black buddy was inside making a deal.

And here's another thing. You were doing something illegal yourself; that is buying drugs. You were committing a crime but then you the nerve to complain about others who you think might commit a crime.

Drugs business is dangerous business. What the fk do you think this is ? Do you think you were meeting someone to buy a car you saw on Ebay or something you dumb fk ?

Secondly you assumed that you were going to be jacked because of course you know how black guys think - Right ?

"I though he he had a gun" and "I thought he was aggressive" and "I thought I was in fear for my life"
I don't give a fuck about crime. Buying pot or cocaine? Buy all you want. I care about violent crime. I wasn't mugging people or breaking into homes or raping/murdering anyone.
Drugs should be legal. I used to be a criminal now having an ounce of pot is legal. Go figure.

And don't get me started on the coke dealer. His parents were both successful. Got him and his brother out of the hood into a better neighborhood than I grew up in. One son went to MSU the other was a drug dealer who tried to rob a bank and went to prison for it. Here's the kicker. It was the one who went to MSU who ended up OD'ing on drugs and dying. THE GOOD ONE!

So you can take the black out of the ghetto but you can't always take the ghetto out of the black.

Is that racist to say? It's true so why is it racist?

sealybobo

Nobody knows that because it is not true.

sealybobo

Nobody knows that because it is not true.
Everyone knows it. I've heard it from many many people. Just ask anyone.

Well their legal now. Didn't your Irish ancestors drink whiskey during prohibition? So your ancestors were lowlife scum.

Paul should know the English treated you Irish just as badly as we treat blacks

From the 1970s through the 1990s, showing an Irish passport at a British entry point was enough – as happened my mother – to be interrogated by special-branch police for three hours while your son and husband awaited your release. Having an Irish accent was enough to be turned away at the door for jobs you were otherwise qualified to do.

Go back further, and lodgings and shops hung signs which read “No blacks, no dogs, no Irish”. When my grandfather first came to London in 1947 as a metalworker with experience in both welding and smithing, he was turned away from most jobs on the dockyards on the supposition that his nationality made him a “health risk” to other workers.

The term Paddy was used with particular venom. Stereotypes of the Irish as lazy, stupid, violent, alcoholic and devious were prevalent in everything from cultural touchstones, politics and journalism. IRA violence was talked about as if it had formed inside a vacuum, while state-sponsored British violence against civilians was given a pass as a natural consequence of “keeping the peace”.

Wow Irish in England have a lot in common with blacks in America huh Paddy?

My ancestors weren't in the US during Prohibition, idiot.
I bet you tell blacks that too. Your ancestors weren't here during slavery. Do you realize how wrong that argument is? Ask Paul he'll explain. I would but I don't care anymore. The blacks here and turned me into a conservative like you who doesn't care. You sure haven't expressed concern. In fact most of the time when you're not calling me a racist you're arguing with the blacks on here. Usually you just reply to them WRONG or RACIST without explaining a god damn thing. Typical coward Unkotard.

Forum List

Back