Blake Shelton Has To Be A liberal....

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Only a Liberal can be 'that' much of a hypocrite. :p

Blake Shelton recently came out in public to rebuke his ex-wife for - rumor has it - seeing a married man.

Yeah, that's a good one, Blake....except you forgot that part where you cheated on Miranda Lambert while you guys were married, which is why you are divorced now.

:rolleyes:

Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton had an affair, her ex claims

Don't follow show biz gossip much, just heard they had built some gazillion dollar house in Nashville and then just a few months later they got divorced. I happen to like both of them's music. I don't believe Allen's sniveling, doesn't have much cred and seems a lot like mere revenge backbiting than fact. Why did he delete it if it were true? Could be he found out his ex wasn't going to play along with his smear and might call him a liar? I would believe it more of Miranda than Blake when it comes to fooling around.

Yeah, that's a good one, Blake....except you forgot that part where you cheated on Miranda Lambert while you guys were married, which is why you are divorced now.
Blake is the one that cheated? I've seen it said that Miranda is the one who strayed.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Blake Shelton cheated on Lambert with Gwen Stefani and finally left Lambert for her. And now the hypocritical j@ck@ss has the nerve to come out and condemn his ex for supposedly seeing a married man?!

:rolleyes:

I never liked Blake Sheldon..if you look at his eyes, he looks like an dishonest jerk.. So much drama with Gwen Stefani WHO CARES..LOL

The homo OP cares I guess ..

I want to know why this is "news"
'Homo OP'? F* You, Bear. I was just commenting on how Shelton must be a LIBERAL based on the level of his embarrassing hypocrisy.

I never liked Blake Sheldon..if you look at his eyes, he looks like an dishonest jerk.. So much drama with Gwen Stefani WHO CARES..LOL

The homo OP cares I guess ..

I want to know why this is "news"
'Homo OP'? F* You, Bear. I was just commenting on how Shelton must be a LIBERAL based on the level of his embarrassing hypocrisy.

Lol...j/k

I just don't get why this is such a big news, two people cheating on each other, who cares.

Forum List

Back