Blast from the past - Kevin Bacon, Footloose

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
I cannot even believe it's been 30 years!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone I know met Kevin Bacon tonight at a concert he sponsored!

...Just thought that was relevant :dunno:

I forgot how much I loved that movie until I saw this video. Good times. :thup:

I saw that on Jimmy ' show. The Tonight Show is so much better now.

'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' is a month old: Status report - Newsday

What does NBC think?

Ted Harbert, NBC Broadcasting chairman, said in a recent interview, "I have an odd relationship with A.C. Nielsen, and deep in my heart get superstitious [when predicting ratings]. I thought we could run the table with both Jimmy and Seth [Meyers, whose 'Late Night' is also doing very well], but we didn't think it would be this high.

"My read is that we kept who we had and added more [audience], which is hard to do in any day part. That's what makes this so fascinating. It seems too early after a month to make any big general statements, but this could be one of those rare game changers where people have caught on to this guy."

No it's not. Nobody is classier than Johnny. Even Kevin would agree.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObLXnCi3BdI]Kevin Bacon Talks About Signing an Autograph While in Drag on "The Tonight Show" ? 1992 - YouTube[/ame]

Dude. We're not comparing Jimmy to Johnny. We're comparing Jimmy to Jay. Why would you try to go back a couple of decades to make a point?

Forum List

Back