Blatant Election Interference

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
They are at it again. And I thought they were for free and fair elections. Obviously not.

---Republicans Blast Trump’s ‘Total Sham’ Trial Date Day Before Super Tuesday---

They are at it again. And I thought they were for free and fair elections. Obviously not.

---Republicans Blast Trump’s ‘Total Sham’ Trial Date Day Before Super Tuesday---

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. No one is above the law.
But don't worry. Trump's challengers have zero chance. He'll have the nomination sewn up by Super Tuesday.
Your savior will be there on election day 2024. Now..what happens after his opponent is declared the winner is anyone's guess. :auiqs.jpg:

But don't worry. Trump's challengers have zero chance. He'll have the nomination sewn up by Super Tuesday.
Your savior will be there on election day 2024. Now..what happens after his opponent is declared the winner is anyone's guess. :auiqs.jpg:
I look forward to Trump winning the nomination. Now they need to change the law so the president can pardon himself. Something must be done to end the persecution.

Welcome to the Banana Republic Democracy.

1693306815334.jpeg

It’s the height of hypocrisy for Ds to claim Trump tried to interfere in the election when we know O spied on his campaign in 2016, 51 intelligence officers including 3 former heads of the CIA blatantly lied about Hunter’s Laptop, and the Twitter Files clearly exposed D interference in 2020 election.

This is a lie.

Election interference are Trump’s historic crimes, attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt a peaceful transfer of power.

That’s election interference.

I look forward to Trump winning the nomination. Now they need to change the law so the president can pardon himself. Something must be done to end the persecution.
He is being PROSECUTED. Not persecuted. And he can't pardon himself if he's found guilty on any of the GA charges.

If Trump cared about the country he'd drop out of the race, submit himself to the justice system and plea bargain his way through the various indictments that have been filed against him.
That would allow the country to move on from him and heal....PPPPPPPPPPPPTTTHH...I KNEW I couldn't get that out with a straight face. :auiqs.jpg:

He is being PROSECUTED. Not persecuted. And he can't pardon himself if he's found guilty on any of the GA charges.

If Trump cared about the country he'd drop out of the race, submit himself to the justice system and plea bargain his way through the various indictments that have been filed against him.
That would allow the country to move on from him and heal....PPPPPPPPPPPPTTTHH...I KNEW I couldn't get that out with a straight face. :auiqs.jpg:

Fuck off you fascist twat.

He's being persecuted. The real fun would be him winning and then see what the dems would do to stop him from taking the oath of office. Things FAR worse than anything Trump might have done.

Fuck off you fascist twat.

He's being persecuted. The real fun would be him winning and then see what the dems would do to stop him from taking the oath of office. Things FAR worse than anything Trump might have done.
Prosecuted, Gandalf. The fact you just can't or won't move on from him speaks volumes.
At this moment, he can't win the general election. No one wants to see another four years of Trump.

Prosecuted, Gandalf. The fact you just can't or won't move on from him speaks volumes.
At this moment, he can't win the general election. No one wants to see another four years of Trump.

I've stated I'm a DeSantis guy, but Trump is still better than any Dem that could win the nomination, nevermind puddingbrain.

I've stated I'm a DeSantis guy, but Trump is still better than any Dem that could win the nomination, nevermind puddingbrain.
Well, then you're backing another losing horse. DeSantis can't seem to stop tripping over his own shoelaces. He's completely unlikeable. And that spells campaign death anywhere outside of Florida.
It's clear he isn't ready. And after the last few months, I'm not sure he ever will be.

Well, then you're backing another losing horse. DeSantis can't seem to stop tripping over his own shoelaces. He's completely unlikeable. And that spells campaign death anywhere outside of Florida.
It's clear he isn't ready. And after the last few months, I'm not sure he ever will be.

As usual you suck the leftist narrative dick.

Also it torpedoes your "all in for Trump" lie about me.

That would allow the country to move on from him and heal....PPPPPPPPPPPPTTTHH...I KNEW I couldn't get that out with a straight face.

If Biden loved this country, he would shoot Kamala, and try to find a relative that would take care of him in his dotage.

. DeSantis can't seem to stop tripping over his own shoelaces.
Neither can Biden, literally.

Do you think it's fair to dump 12.8 million pages of documents into the lap of a defense attorney and tell him he's got 180 days to read them and review them and prepare for a trial? That would mean he would need to read 77,000 pages per day every day until trial date.

Forum List

Back