Blatant Racism in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for the kids. Use the N word...rant...rave...say you strip for cops...daddy will come beat the ******* ass...threaten to throw coffee at the ******. Gosh. What a ma, eh?

She's a skank. He won that round.

Yes. Either your feelings are hurt and you are sad or you are amused.

I'm sure he was offended and his method to retaliate was filming her...as she continued her production, no doubt he considered how he could post it to YT, and he was amused at what he correctly predicted would be the backlash against her.

Nailed it.
Nailed what? Why would posting a YT video ensure a backlash? What if no one ever looked at it?

He did what he felt like doing. Good for him. Hope she gets a shitload of backlash.

I'm sure he was offended and his method to retaliate was filming her...as she continued her production, no doubt he considered how he could post it to YT, and he was amused at what he correctly predicted would be the backlash against her.

What makes you so sure of this?

Oh fuck. :(

Whats the matter? We all know you and Sherry cant read minds. The gig was already up the moment you invented the scenario where he experienced a psychic boo boo but he was amused at the same time.

I feel bad for the kids. Use the N word...rant...rave...say you strip for cops...daddy will come beat the ******* ass...threaten to throw coffee at the ******. Gosh. What a ma, eh?

She's a skank. He won that round.

A flea would have won that round. How could anyone make a bigger ass of them self. He got his jollies egging her on and filming her. I'm sure he's happy. Meanwhile, she's still an ignorant, racist, bitch.

Yes. Either your feelings are hurt and you are sad or you are amused.

Sure of what?? That he was offended?? That he was amused?? Don't get bent because I demonstrated how one can be both hurt and amused.:D

Sure of what?? That he was offended?? That he was amused?? Don't get bent because I demonstrated how one can be both hurt and amused.:D

You did not demonstrate it though. You formulated a scenario to fit your assumptions. You cant be hurt and amused at the same time.

Nailed it.
Nailed what? Why would posting a YT video ensure a backlash? What if no one ever looked at it?

Awww shit, how did I miss it...another victim. Boohoo, even if anyone looks at it, they won't care.:lol:

Words cause boo-boos and people have to notice you to be a victim. You can't be a successful victim if no one notices. That's why it's good to have a camera and post crap on you tube. :lol:

You did not demonstrate it though. You formulated a scenario to fit your assumptions. You cant be hurt and amused at the same time.

Horseshit...laughter is the best medicine and often used as a coping mechanism. Just because it may not be a method which you employ, does not preclude it from being used by other. Anything else you'd like me to explain for you??:D

Words cause boo-boos and people have to notice you to be a victim. You can't be a successful victim if no one notices. That's why it's good to have a camera and post crap on you tube. :lol:

You said he thought it was funny. Whats funny about being a victim? You say you were in mental health. Does that sound like a sane person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back