Blatant Racism in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Some people are so full of hate and racism they can't wait for opportunities to display it.

This poor excuse of a mom is not teaching her children well....

I didn't understand why he was hanging around, continuing to tape her. Did he/she call the cops and they are waiting? It's not a criminal offense for someone to use the n-word, just shows they are stupid.

And, yes, racism still exists. It makes its appearance often, too bad it can't be taped each time, to show those that claim there is no such thing, that it is still very much alive.

I've already said it was wrong. I was real clear about it. The bitch is ignorant and crazy. Say your peace and leave. It's like making fun of a retarded person, then filming it, and posting it on the internet. It doesn't make either party look good.

Somebody needed to take the high road. The crazy bitch will always be in the gutter. To bad the guy stayed right there with her.
You seem to be minimizing it, and you seem to have a need to make the VICTIM to be in th wrong somehow by suggesting he should have handled it differently, better.

He did handle it well.

He recorded it and posted it for the world to see.

The Civil Rights Movement really took effect AFTER the entire America WITNESSED the atrocities of spraying black people with firehouses for simply being black. The WITNESSED the brutality of the racist folk in power doing and saying reprehensible things.

It's called shame sir, that was a major part of it. And this is EXACTLY the same vein as that.

That you don't or can't see that is concerning.

Who needs to be shamed exactly? Please be specific. White America? If that is your point fuck you. If your point is the woman needs to be shamed you give her far more credit than I do. She is beyond shame. She is stupid and ignorant. Stupid and ignorant people exist....of all colors. What took place only speaks to the two people involved and no one else.

Wow! Some people are so full of hate and racism they can't wait for opportunities to display it.

I didn't understand why he was hanging around, continuing to tape her. Did he/she call the cops and they are waiting? It's not a criminal offense for someone to use the n-word, just shows they are stupid.

And, yes, racism still exists. It makes its appearance often, too bad it can't be taped each time, to show those that claim there is no such thing, that it is still very much alive.

well excuse some of us for not getting our panties all bunched up over some video of people we don't even know

I think it's racist of op to use that video to dump on the white woman...how's that?

good grief you ALL can get all bend over any little thing

Last edited:
I've already said it was wrong. I was real clear about it. The bitch is ignorant and crazy. Say your peace and leave. It's like making fun of a retarded person, then filming it, and posting it on the internet. It doesn't make either party look good.

Somebody needed to take the high road. The crazy bitch will always be in the gutter. To bad the guy stayed right there with her.
You seem to be minimizing it, and you seem to have a need to make the VICTIM to be in th wrong somehow by suggesting he should have handled it differently, better.

He did handle it well.

The Civil Rights Movement really took effect AFTER the entire America WITNESSED the atrocities of spraying black people with firehouses for simply being black. The WITNESSED the brutality of the racist folk in power doing and saying reprehensible things.

It's called shame sir, that was a major part of it. And this is EXACTLY the same vein as that.

Who needs to be shamed exactly? Please be specific. White America? If that is your point fuck you. If your point is the woman needs to be shamed you give her far more credit than I do. She is beyond shame. She is stupid and ignorant. Stupid and ignorant people exist....of all colors. What took place only speaks to the two people involved and no one else.
No. I won't answer that. You seem to have your mind made up as to who I feel should be shamed. So hold on to that.

well excuse some of us for not getting our panties all bunched up over some video of people we don't even know

I think it's racist of op to use that video to dump on the white woman...how's that?

How did I dump on the woman?

Posting evidence of racism is racist in your world?

You have absolutely taken ALL leave of what little senses you previously had.

*SMH*

*SMH*

and you're just a hater who will use anyone to show your hate
you are a racist and definitely a bigot
you have a chip on your shoulder and think everyone owes you something...OMG YES there is and ALWAYS will be RACIST...

Last edited:

*SMH*

and you're just a hater who will use anyone to show your hate
you are a racist and definitely a bigot

You must have a higher than normal dose of neanderthal DNA in your genetic makeup. The synapses in your brain don't seem to work well.

He did handle it well.

No. I won't answer that. You seem to have your mind made up as to who I feel should be shamed. So hold on to that.

Coward. :)

Try reversing the roles.

If a white guys scared the children because he started his car and the black lady went crazy on him like this white chick did.... I am sure all of you would be on here making fun of the "crazy insane black lady" yelling at the white guy. And have no problem with him filming her for laughs.

Or am i wrong?

Try reversing the roles.

If a white guys scared the children because he started his car and the black lady went crazy on him like this white chick did.... I am sure all of you would be on here making fun of the "crazy insane black lady" yelling at the white guy. And have no problem with him filming her for laughs.

Or am i wrong?

If the situation was reversed as you suggest....would racism be involved?

Try reversing the roles.

Or am i wrong?

If she was using derogatory words like the white lady.

Of course it would be.

Try reversing the roles.

Or am i wrong?

Of course it would be.

I agree with you. And your point is well taken. If the situation was reversed many would be laughing at the crazy black woman. But if she used the same hateful language I would not be one of them.

Try reversing the roles.

Or am i wrong?

Of course it would be.
"White lady" even screamed in the most harsh and offensive tone possible, still does not equate to "******."

No matter how you twist it.

Of course it would be.
"White lady" even screamed in the most harsh and offensive tone possible, still does not equate to "******."

No matter how you twist it.

Oh I know that. I just am not one to be offensive. "White lady" was just meant to describe her. Her character was much worse than that and many words can describe how she acted.

I think the gentleman in the car handled himself well and I would have probably done the same as he did.

Huff Post picked up the story.

Narvell Benning, Man Who Taped Viral Racist Video, Explains How To Face Ignorance

In the video, the woman can be seen calling the man a "racist ******" multiple times, while her children look on in the background. The altercation was posted onto Reddit and has since gone viral.

On Thursday, Narvell Benning, the man behind the camera called into a local radio station -- the same station on which the woman had previously appeared to insist that "******" is not a racist word -- to say it is important to remain calm in such a situation.

"It's only an ignorant individual using that term, so they don't even know what that term means," Benning told radio station WBLK. "They think that they can use it freely to demean you, but in actuality they have no idea where the word even came from."

Benning said that after his encounter with the woman, he hesitated to post the video online. But after realizing his children may one day end up in the same schools as the children in the video, he wanted to show that any hatred or prejudice the woman's children may end up harboring against minorities stems from the direct influence of their mother.

"It wasn't shocking to me," Benning added. "I've dealt with this all throughout life... But it was always more passing by, 'Oh you ******' in the car driving by. It was never confrontational as how she displayed it, especially in front of her kids."

Since publishing the video, Facebook users have chimed in on Benning's page to applaud his handling of the volatile situation.

Contrary to what the far RW Supreme Court members said, there's still racism in America.

Here's an example of it.

Blatant Racism in Cheektowaga NY - YouTube

It's sad that unless it's something so blatant, many whites don't see it.

Just means there's much work to be done is all.

Nothing new.

Let me see if I understand your position, you are upset that the Supreme Court said something they didn't say, and this video somehow makes it right that you are attacking them for it.

Did I miss anything?

Contrary to what the far RW Supreme Court members said, there's still racism in America.

Here's an example of it.

Blatant Racism in Cheektowaga NY - YouTube

It's sad that unless it's something so blatant, many whites don't see it.

Just means there's much work to be done is all.

Nothing new.

Quick question, the guy keeps claiming he called the cops. For what? Last I checked it is not illegal for one to be racist. Nor can the cops arrest you for cursing at someone even a racist curse. So what did he call the cops for and what did he expect them to do?

The woman was a nutcase, the guy kept his cool. Nothing else to say about this. There are racists whites just like there are racists blacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back