Blatant Racism in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, he was supposed to say Yassah Ma'am and bob his head, apologize for making her brats scared, then duck his head as he drives away because she's a crazy bitch? I don't think so.

This is what I said. Please read again. I think it would have gotten his point across quite effectively....don't you?

I would have sympathized with him if he called her a crazy bitch...told her to fuck off...and then left. Sitting there for all that time filming her and egging her on....to what purpose? Why do that?

Maybe I'm missing something.

So, he was supposed to say Yassah Ma'am and bob his head, apologize for making her brats scared, then duck his head as he drives away because she's a crazy bitch? I don't think so.

This is what I said. Please read again. I think it would have gotten his point across quite effectively....don't you?

I would have sympathized with him if he called her a crazy bitch...told her to fuck off...and then left. Sitting there for all that time filming her and egging her on....to what purpose? Why do that?

You are missing something. Reading comprehension and the ability to detect amusement in a persons voice.

I am in my car. SIL is with me. I see a parking space and pull in. I did not see the guy waiting for that space. Instead of him pulling up behind me and saying "I was waiting for that space, lady" and letting me say "omg..I am so sorry! I didn't see you. I will move", he pulls behind me and BUMPS my car with his little red sportscar. BIG mistake. BIG. I get out of my car and tell him to fucking bump it again and see what happens. His eyes get big and he says I am crazy. I say you bet your fucking ass I am crazy, fucktard! You do NOT bump my car, asshole! He drives away. I fume. Then laugh because he's a dick.

Was I supposed to mewl and cry he bumped my car with his and apologize? Oh hayell no.

I'm crazy, I suppose. Or so I have been told. What I know about myself is...I don't take shit. From anyone. Never have. Never will. I could relate to that guy. Don't start shit, won't be shit. Start shit, gonna be a shitload of shit. I can live with myself being that way. It's in my genetic makeup.

How has that worked for you?

Just fine, WQ. How does it work for you to be a door mat? Or..are you one? You don't seem like it. But..what do I know?

You wanted him to act like YOU wanted him to act. I say I would have done exactly as he did. Just makes us different individuals, you and I.

I saw no purpose in egging her on. Nobody has yet been able to explain the purpose of egging her on. Maybe you can. And you really have to ask if I'm a doormat. :)

You are missing something. Reading comprehension and the ability to detect amusement in a persons voice.

Do you hear voices off a message board? If so...I know some medication that can help with that.

Police chief on viral racist video: ‘There is possibly disorderly conduct’ - City & Region - The Buffalo News

Janelle Ambrosia can be heard telling the man that her son “don’t like black people, either.”

Ambrosia can also be heard telling the man he “scared [her] children.”

He responds, “by starting my car?”

Ambrosia used other curse words – in front of two children with her – as she shouted at the man.

Cheektowaga Police Chief David Zack said he first learned of the video this morning after it was forwarded to the department anonymously.

“I reviewed the video and with 27 years of law enforcement, I have seen people at their worst. I’ve seen people with mental health issues, I’ve seen people under the influence of substances and I’ve also come across people who are out and out racist.

“That being said, without knowing more about this woman’s background, I feel that it would be irresponsible of me to form a premature judgment on her actions,” he said.

“If substance or mental health issues are not at play here, then her conduct should be considered as nothing less than deplorable. Clearly, there are some people in today’s society who have not yet evolved in their beliefs. As a society we obviously have more work to do,” Zack said.

WBLK 93.7 this morning posted on its website an audio recording of its interview with Ambrosia, who told the radio station that the man taking the video almost hit her son with his car, which she said angered her.

She also said her use of the n-word had nothing to do with race, but meant an ignorant person.

“I’m not racist,” she told the radio station. “I have a black cousin.”

Ambrosia also said in the interview that she is bipolar and that the man called her a “crackheaded cracker.”

She later called WGRZ-TV and read a statement apologizing for her behavior.

“I am ashamed and embarrassed by my behavior the other day, especially in front of my children,” she said.

“It’s not who I am and what I truly believe in.

“I have been under my doctor’s care for mental health issues and was in the process of changing my medication,” Ambrosia said. “And I am not using that as an excuse but to let people further understand my frame of mind at the time. I am deeply sorry for my offensive behavior and the ignorant statements I made.”

Do you hear voices off a message board? If so...I know some medication that can help with that.

You seem to be confused again. The video stupid, the video.

How has that worked for you?

Just fine, WQ. How does it work for you to be a door mat? Or..are you one? You don't seem like it. But..what do I know?

You wanted him to act like YOU wanted him to act. I say I would have done exactly as he did. Just makes us different individuals, you and I.

I saw no purpose in egging her on. Nobody has yet been able to explain the purpose of egging her on. Maybe you can. And you really have to ask if I'm a doormat. :)

YOU didn't see the purpose of him "egging" her on. Maybe he was pissed but keeping himself in check so instead of acting on his anger..he let it out via filming her because she is a bitch. No purpose was needed. She was a bitch, went overboard and he reacted the way he did. Good for him.

I am in my car. SIL is with me. I see a parking space and pull in. I did not see the guy waiting for that space. Instead of him pulling up behind me and saying "I was waiting for that space, lady" and letting me say "omg..I am so sorry! I didn't see you. I will move", he pulls behind me and BUMPS my car with his little red sportscar. BIG mistake. BIG. I get out of my car and tell him to fucking bump it again and see what happens. His eyes get big and he says I am crazy. I say you bet your fucking ass I am crazy, fucktard! You do NOT bump my car, asshole! He drives away. I fume. Then laugh because he's a dick.

Was I supposed to mewl and cry he bumped my car with his and apologize? Oh hayell no.

Okay....is someone saying you should handle it differently? If somebody did that shit to me...yeah...we'd be having some words. :)

And I didn't say you were a doormat. I asked if you thought you were..and I also stated I didn't think you were. Hello?

Okay....is someone saying you should handle it differently? If somebody did that shit to me...yeah...we'd be having some words. :)

So...if it happened to you..you would handle it differently. So why should that guy handle that situation the way YOU think he should have handled it?

So...if it happened to you..you would handle it differently. So why should that guy handle that situation the way YOU think he should have handled it? I

Major assumption. My objection was egging her on and filming it. Him having a problem with what she said....I get that. I had a problem with what she said.

Wow...now your naming calling? Sweet!!! I have a post-graduate degree. Do you?

I know people with a post graduate degrees that are stupid people. That doesnt impress me. That just tells me you couldnt hack it with a normal 4 year degree so you decided to pay more money to go learn how to work for someone else.

So...if it happened to you..you would handle it differently. So why should that guy handle that situation the way YOU think he should have handled it? I

Major assumption. My objection was egging her on and filming it. Him having a problem with what she said....I get that. I had a problem with what she said.

She completely flipped shit, and he responded in a passive-aggressive manner. I agree with you that it would have been more my style to have a few choice words for the dumb bitch, and then get the fuck away from her...especially because I wouldn't choose to be party to further provoking her in front of those kids.

I know people with a post graduate degrees that are stupid people. That doesnt impress me. That just tells me you couldnt hack it with a normal 4 year degree so you decided to pay more money to go learn how to work for someone else.

So much anger from an undereducated person that makes assumptions about things she knows nothing about. See...if you were better educated (and brighter) you probably wouldn't do that. You'd want to get the facts first. Sad. :(

So much anger from an undereducated person that makes assumptions about things she knows nothing about. See...if you were better educated (and brighter) you probably wouldn't do that. You'd want to get the facts first. Sad. :(

I see your reading disability is rearing its head again. What makes you have the assumption I am angry and undereducated? Wouldnt that be not getting the facts first?

Last edited:

Why is it an assumption? I am just asking why you want him to act in a manner you think he should have done. But thanks for responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back