Blatant Racism in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a crazy bitch, and he's getting a thrill out of antagonizing her to further show her ass...which one do you feel more pity towards, Marc??
I PITY her.

I SYMPATHIZE with him.

[MENTION=18905]Sherry[/MENTION]

Last edited:
He was just pushing her buttons, SJ. I would have done the same damn thing.

Really? You think anyone could talk sense into that woman? Anyone? And the guy was making no effort to talk sense into her. He was egging her on and filming it. Pretty damn low in my opinion. Like I said before....they deserve each other.

Do you guys even try reading before commenting? I was talking about her husband on the phone.

I was talking about both of them. And sorry...no sympathy for the black guy. My opinion stands. He's a prick and she's a crazy bitch. They deserve each other.

Sympathy? For what? She is just some low class whore. If not for the kids I would have thought it was amusing. She just infected them with the racism virus. They will mess up and call the wrong Black person the n-word and get beat down at school or something.

She is an idiot. Flat out idiot. She's lucky it was a guy with enough control over himself that he just pushed her buttons. If she would have said that to a black woman....ouch. And that bitch knows it. Which is why she did it to a guy.

She's a crazy bitch, and he's getting a thrill out of antagonizing her to further show her ass...which one do you feel more pity towards, Marc??
I PITY her.

I SYMPATHIZE with him.

I would have sympathized with him if he called her a crazy bitch...told her to fuck off...and then left. Sitting there for all that time filming her and egging her on....to what purpose? Why do that?

Maybe I'm missing something.

Maybe you missed the part where I said or he was trying to talk some sense into her
. She is the one that threatened that her husband hated Black people and he was going to come down there and kick his ass. If he was so bad why didnt he come down and do something?

Really? You think anyone could talk sense into that woman? Anyone? And the guy was making no effort to talk sense into her. He was egging her on and filming it. Pretty damn low in my opinion. Like I said before....they deserve each other.

Do you guys even try reading before commenting? I was talking about her husband on the phone.

We read it, and you suggested that her busband should have responded with violence, then I chastised you and your culture for thinking violence solves everything. Remember that? :lol:

I PITY her.

I SYMPATHIZE with him.

Because he's a victim??

I think because she used an icky word and his feelings were hurt. People can get their feelings hurt very easily. :( My guess is he's just a very, very sensitive guy who maybe needs a hug?

Last edited:
He didn't act like his feelings were hurt. He seemed a bit amused in a wry sort of way. I would've been too.

We read it, and you suggested that her busband should have responded with violence, then I chastised you and your culture for thinking violence solves everything. Remember that? :lol:

She suggested it not me dummy. I observed he didn't want to do anything so I said he punked out or decided to try and talk some sense into her. You cant chastise your superiors in intellect goodboy. I already taught you that.

And I wonder what the cops think about her stating she strips for them?

Betcha shit hit the fan. :lol:

He didn't act like his feelings were hurt. He seemed a bit amused in a wry sort of way. I would've been too.

Then why did he make such a big issue about it...stick around to film it...and then post it on the internet. Cos it was amusing?

Marc doesn't think it's amusing. Marc thinks it a major statement about racism in America.

I PITY her.

I SYMPATHIZE with him.

Because he's a victim??
Actually, he IS the victim.

However, until YOU brought it in the conversation, I wasn't seeing any victim or anyone to pity at all.

Why did you ask that anyway...who do you pity? Who's the victim in your mind?

I PITY her.

I SYMPATHIZE with him.

I would have sympathized with him if he called her a crazy bitch...told her to fuck off...and then left. Sitting there for all that time filming her and egging her on....to what purpose? Why do that?

Maybe I'm missing something.
That's the thing about life...everyone responds to situations differently. Your way isn't wrong, it's just your way, aka not the only way.

Are you suggesting that HIS response was wrong somehow?

Then why did he make such a big issue about it...stick around to film it...and then post it on the internet. Cos it was amusing?

Marc doesn't think it's amusing. Marc thinks it a major statement about racism in America.

I would've done the same thing, WQ. Bitch deserves to be seen as the skank she is. Kudos to the guy that did it, says I.

How do you know what I think sir?

Where did I post what you're stating I did?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back