Blatant Racism in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...if it happened to you..you would handle it differently. So why should that guy handle that situation the way YOU think he should have handled it? I

Major assumption. My objection was egging her on and filming it. Him having a problem with what she said....I get that. I had a problem with what she said.

She completely flipped shit, and he responded in a passive-aggressive manner. I agree with you that it would have been more my style to have a few choice words for the dumb bitch, and then get the fuck away from her...especially because I wouldn't choose to be party to further provoking her in front of those kids.

Again...I completely agree. Most folks who employ blatant passive-aggression are generally emotionally immature and frankly childish. A true man (or woman) would say their peace clearly and move on. He accomplished nothing. He shook the bars on her cage and thought it was funny. It wasn't funny. She's a crazy ignorant bitch and he's an immature asshole. Again...they deserve each other.

Just to clarify a bit...I have a "in yer face" personality in my day to day world. It's just how I am. Man is lost...alzheimers...I take him to the sheriff. Why? Because that is what should be done with someone lost and doesn't even know their own name. Woman is walking her dog and I am coming up behind her in my car. She stops the walk long enough to start beating the dog. Do I continue to drive? Nope. I stop, tell her to hit the dog one more time and she will be eating its collar and I will own a new dog. She stops, glares, continues her walk.

That is me. Crazy? maybe. I'm ok with it.

Major assumption. My objection was egging her on and filming it. Him having a problem with what she said....I get that. I had a problem with what she said.

She completely flipped shit, and he responded in a passive-aggressive manner. I agree with you that it would have been more my style to have a few choice words for the dumb bitch, and then get the fuck away from her...especially because I wouldn't choose to be party to further provoking her in front of those kids.

Again...I completely agree. Most folks who employ blatant passive-aggression are generally emotionally immature and frankly childish. A true man (or woman) would say their peace clearly and move on. He accomplished nothing. He shook the bars on her cage and thought it was funny. It wasn't funny. She's a crazy ignorant bitch and he's an immature asshole. Again...they deserve each other.

You should make up your mind. Either his feeling were hurt or he thought it was funny. Can you pick a position and stop contradicting yourself?

So...if it happened to you..you would handle it differently. So why should that guy handle that situation the way YOU think he should have handled it? I

Why is it an assumption? I am just asking why you want him to act in a manner you think he should have done. But thanks for responding.

I never said he should act exactly as I say. That's fucking ridiculous. I have said the same thing about 10 times now. Please pay attention. See above. Thanks.

So that makes me immature too, eh? And if some guy in a red sports car bumped your car in anger, you would have "words" with him too? So..are you immature as well? Or is there lines drawn that when crossed, shit happens? That bitch went over a line. He responded. I didn't think it immature at all. I thought he showed a lot of control and I am thrilled he showed via youtube what a skank she is.

You should make up your mind. Either his feeling were hurt or he thought it was funny. Can you pick a position and stop contradicting yourself?

Why are they mutually exclusive?

Why is it an assumption? I am just asking why you want him to act in a manner you think he should have done. But thanks for responding.

I never said he should act exactly as I say. That's fucking ridiculous. I have said the same thing about 10 times now. Please pay attention. See above. Thanks.

I didn't say you did. You are putting behavior on him on how YOU would react. Right?

And..she is not crazy. She is a lowlife skank. With kids. Learning from her. Shame, that.

So that makes me immature too, eh? And if some guy in a red sports car bumped your car in anger, you would have "words" with him too? So..are you immature as well? Or is there lines drawn that when crossed, shit happens? That bitch went over a line. He responded. I didn't think it immature at all. I thought he showed a lot of control and I am thrilled he showed via youtube what a skank she is.

Nothing you have suggested is passive aggressive. No one called you passive-aggressive. Please read more careful. Please...I beg you. :)

Yes. Either your feelings are hurt and you are sad or you are amused.

I didn't say you did. You are putting behavior on him on how YOU would react. Right?

For now about the 15th time. No. Please read again what my objections are. I do not know how to state it more clearly.

For now about the 15th time. No. Please read again what my objections are. I do not know how to state it more clearly.

You dont seem to know how to do much of anything except contradict yourself and misread people and words.

Your objections are he should have driven away as she ranted and raved. You are projecting what YOU think he should have done. He was ticked enough to push her buttons. She was bitchy enough to make an ass of herself. I said I would have done the same thing he did..or worse. You said his passive aggressiveness was immature.

Am I right so far?

Yes. Either your feelings are hurt and you are sad or you are amused.

I'm sure he was offended and his method to retaliate was filming her...as she continued her production, no doubt he considered how he could post it to YT, and he was amused at what he correctly predicted would be the backlash against her.

Your objections are he should have driven away as she ranted and raved. You are projecting what YOU think he should have done. He was ticked enough to push her buttons. She was bitchy enough to make an ass of herself. I said I would have done the same thing he did..or worse. You said his passive aggressiveness was immature.

Am I right so far?

Still don't have it. Nope. Try again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back