BLM Cofounder Describes Herself as a "Trained Marxist."

BLM marxists?

shock horror.....not really .....:laugh:

it's obvious, isn't it?

1601784938316.png

BLM are tools of the Democrats, who in turn are tools of international communism (Marxism). They are attempting violent revolution (Marx ideology) in the streets.

It's failing, as both BLM and Joe Biden's poll #s are dropping as a result. The more buildings they burn, the more stores they loot, the more cops they attack, the less popular they get. Ho hum.

BLM are tools of the Democrats, who in turn are tools of international communism (Marxism). They are attempting violent revolution (Marx ideology) in the streets.

It's failing, as both BLM and Joe Biden's poll #s are dropping as a result. The more buildings they burn, the more stores they loot, the more cops they attack, the less popular they get. Ho hum.

Whew.
So glad to hear this.
And to think some people were actually worried.

Whew.
So glad to hear this.

Post from a douchebag. :D

Whew.
So glad to hear this.

Post from a douchebag. :D

Guilty

The people who these revolutionaries killed, are not worried. They're DEAD.

You said........

My point was that even if they appear to be failing, they will never ever quit.
They are indoctrinating young people into their Marxist cult.

I feel they are going to remain a threat....and you seemed to suggest otherwise.
Maybe a trivial point......at 2AM

My point was that even if they appear to be failing, they will never ever quit.
They are indoctrinating young people into their Marxist cult.

I feel they are going to remain a threat....and you seemed to suggest otherwise.
Maybe a trivial point......at 2AM
I suggested no such thing, and I bear no responsibility for how things "seem" to you. That's in your head, not mine.

I suggested no such thing, and I bear no responsibility for how things "seem" to you. That's in your head, not mine.

I see.
Last time....You said the Marxist revolution using BLM was failing. I guess you don't understand your own posts.
I implied it may not be failing.
It's not what I perceive....it's what you said.

How is the Marxist and BLM movement "failing"?
It may be failing "temporarily" but it is not going away any time soon.

I see.
Last time....You said the Marxist revolution using BLM was failing. I guess you don't understand your own posts.
I implied it may not be failing.
It's not what I perceive....it's what you said.

How is the Marxist and BLM movement "failing"?
It may be failing "temporarily" but it is not going away any time soon.
Some people have to be told twice, I didn't say it was going away. I said it was "failing" (ie. reduction in popularity) As for whether BLM may go away, or when, nobody really knows. I'm glad just to see just that it is on the decline, and as more people come to understand what it really is, it will decline more and more.

They sure don't help their "cause" by blocking traffic, firebombing buildings, and fighting against cops.

Forum List

Back