BLM founder sentenced to 6 years for illegally voting.

Sorry sweetie.
Dadoalex, where'd you go? I'm waiting for the 'how' to be answered. Ain't got nothing? I figured as much.
My life revolves around neither you nor the other assbrains on this board.
My billing rate is $350 and hour with an 8 hour minimum.
You want to command my presence? I take cash.

INTENT.
She TRIED to comply. Was misled by multiple authorities.

It's just that simple.

That's not what's being reported and you know it. Nobody went to her house with papers saying she was able to vote. She went there to try and scam the system and was successful. You don't forgive the law breaking activities of a person just because anther person made a mistake.

I reiterate my scenario I posted earlier: If a person passes counterfeit money and the clerk doesn't check for the water mark, do you let the counterfeiter go because a cashier made a mistake? Of course not. He still committed a crime.

You can't reconvict someone on identical charges.

WTF are YOU talking about.
Try getting the timeline correct which would mean taking off your White colored glasses.

Sentencing a person for violation of probation is not re-convicting anybody. The deal is you can stay out of jail for your crimes provided you lead a squeaky clean life during that period. If you violate law again, you must serve the sentence you were given a break for.

INTENT

Was the intent in stealing to break the law.
100% of the evidence presented shows she tried to comply but was led astray by authorities in charge.

Was their, the officials, intent to break the law?
Why are they not convicted on conspiracy charges?
Should they be convicted?

After all, they are as guilty, or innocent, as she.

Where do you get that from? She intended to break the law. They simply make a clerical error which happens from time to time with humans. If we were all perfect, our employers would have to pay us double of what we make.

* When she was sentenced to 7 years probation, she knew she could not vote if not by the judge, by her lawyer.
* This is not a stupid person. She formed a chapter of BLM in her state and tried to run for Mayor. Stupid people don't do that.
* She never sought legal advice from a layer when they told her she could vote.
* According to the judge, she deliberately lied and misled the probation office to get those papers to vote.
* Ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking the law.

I heard somewhere there is no such thing as illegal votes.
At the ops link, here are just a couple of her past crimes: "felonies including tampering with evidence and forgery, as well as misdemeanor charges of perjury, stalking, theft..."
So she illegally voted?

Next thing you know, she will be cancelling thousands of Republican votes as a precinct chairperson when she gets out of the big house. I wondered where they recruited precinct chairmen who brag about voting multiple times online. That's not good.

INTENT

100% of the evidence presented shows she tried to comply but was led astray by authorities in charge.

That seems to be the running fantasy.

In reality, when you break probation you go back to jail. End of story. The crime you commit is almost irrelevant.

She did not get 5 years for registering to vote illegally. She gets to serve the sentence she earned when breaking all the other laws and the government gave her the option of forgoing that punishment for a promise to not break the law again.

I do not understand why this is so difficult for people to understand. Probation has very little wiggle room.

That's not what's being reported and you know it. Nobody went to her house with papers saying she was able to vote. She went there to try and scam the system and was successful. You don't forgive the law breaking activities of a person just because anther person made a mistake.

I reiterate my scenario I posted earlier: If a person passes counterfeit money and the clerk doesn't check for the water mark, do you let the counterfeiter go because a cashier made a mistake? Of course not. He still committed a crime.
And you are lying.

AGAIN.

Try reading the actual links instead of applying your racist assumptions.

Sentencing a person for violation of probation is not re-convicting anybody. The deal is you can stay out of jail for your crimes provided you lead a squeaky clean life during that period. If you violate law again, you must serve the sentence you were given a break for.
Try reading the actual link rather than apply your Caucasian racist glasses to every story.

That seems to be the running fantasy.

In reality, when you break probation you go back to jail. End of story. The crime you commit is almost irrelevant.

She did not get 5 years for registering to vote illegally. She gets to serve the sentence she earned when breaking all the other laws and the government gave her the option of forgoing that punishment for a promise to not break the law again.

I do not understand why this is so difficult for people to understand. Probation has very little wiggle room.
The "violation" was an attempt to comply.

Is the PO or elections officer going to jail as well?
If she committed a crime they are, in fact, co-conspirators.

AND

You obviously know little if anything about probation.

The "violation" was an attempt to comply.

Is the PO or elections officer going to jail as well?
If she committed a crime they are, in fact, co-conspirators.

AND

You obviously know little if anything about probation.
That's right "If I go down everyone goes down"... Is that your attitude when someone is busted ? Just make everyone co-conspirators eh ? ROTFLMBO.. pathetic.

Moonbeams mother!

blm founder prison illegal voting 2

Pamela Moses

INTENT

Nope

Forum List

Back