BLM founder sentenced to 6 years for illegally voting.

Try reading the actual link rather than apply your Caucasian racist glasses to every story.

I not only read it, I researched it as well and posted an additional link to the story since the one the OP posted had some holes in it.

She went down to the parole board to try and scam them. The judge even lambasted her for deceiving the clerk. There was no reason for her to believe her voting rights were magically restored. She knew when she was sentenced she was not allowed to vote for seven years. What's the worst they can say, no? So why not give it a try which she did.

When are you leftists going to realize that people are about sick of this race bullshit all the time with you? You people can bring race into a discussion about the kind of coffee we drink. It's so old and displays your weak mind that the Democrats so easily brainwash.

I not only read it, I researched it as well and posted an additional link to the story since the one the OP posted had some holes in it.

She went down to the parole board to try and scam them. The judge even lambasted her for deceiving the clerk. There was no reason for her to believe her voting rights were magically restored. She knew when she was sentenced she was not allowed to vote for seven years. What's the worst they can say, no? So why not give it a try which she did.

When are you leftists going to realize that people are about sick of this race bullshit all the time with you? You people can bring race into a discussion about the kind of coffee we drink. It's so old and displays your weak mind that the Democrats so easily brainwash.
that dude, dadonuts, is malicious talking.

The "violation" was an attempt to comply.

Is the PO or elections officer going to jail as well?
If she committed a crime they are, in fact, co-conspirators.

AND

You obviously know little if anything about probation.
Apparently I know more than you do.

You do not even need to commit a crime to be in violation of probation.

You can get thrown back in jail for walking down the wrong street if there are provisions in your parole that you have violated.

Lives undoubtedly not cared enough about to step forward. Shame.
Another factor is the ghetto perception (all colors) that if you tell the police about a personal crime you are a “snitch”. As if it’s somehow more manly to handle it yourself with getting even, instead of reporting the criminal act to the police. Watching a lot of prison documentaries has influenced my perception. This type of thinking is played out daily in the blocks, when the pod boss is told there is a “snitch” in his block. Bad things soon happen.

Another factor is the ghetto perception (all colors) that if you tell the police about a personal crime you are a “snitch”. As if it’s somehow more manly to handle it yourself with getting even, instead of reporting the criminal act to the police. Watching a lot of prison documentaries has influenced my perception. This type of thinking is played out daily in the blocks, when the pod boss is told there is a “snitch” in his block. Bad things soon happen.

It's what I call the code of stupidity.

That's right "If I go down everyone goes down"... Is that your attitude when someone is busted ? Just make everyone co-conspirators eh ? ROTFLMBO.. pathetic.
If she committed a crime.
They helped.
If she did what she did with the intent to commit a crime,
So did they.
Otherwise...
Some people made a simple mistake.
Obviously under Trumpism "personal responsibility" only applies to PoC and /democrats.

WOW!
So you magically know what was on her mind?

WOW.
Only in Trumplandia magic ESP mind reading instead of facts.

VWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RACE, you say?

Why was she sent to prison when white people ACTUALLY COMMITTING VOTER FRAUD...get probation?

Race?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

It is the single focus of your existence.

Apparently I know more than you do.

You do not even need to commit a crime to be in violation of probation.

You can get thrown back in jail for walking down the wrong street if there are provisions in your parole that you have violated.
OBVIOUSLY, you know little to nothing.

OBVIOUSLY, you know little to nothing.
Yet here you are, unaware of what it means to be on probation. Unaware that you do not even need to commit any crime to be in violation of probation. Unaware that this is not going to be 'overturned.' Unaware that she was not sentenced to 6 years for illegally registering to vote but for violating her parole.

AND, all this ignorance wrapped up with you claiming that you can read her mind since you state she was trying to follow the process when the judge stated she was trying to defraud the parole office.

Indeed, her 'defense' was that she did not know the terms of her parole. That was her defense...

I do not know what asinine lawyer is running with the I did not know defense because that simply does not cut it. If you do not know what the terms of your parole are and violate them, well you will know EXACTLY what the terms of your imprisonment are because that is where you are going to end up.

What an excess of ignorance all trying to whine everyone else is actually the ignorant one. Pathetic.

WOW!

WOW.

VWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RACE, you say?

Why was she sent to prison when white people ACTUALLY COMMITTING VOTER FRAUD...get probation?

Race?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

That is what the COURT ruled you ignoramus. YOU are the one claiming you know better. YOU are the claiming to know what she was thinking.

And you STILL do not get it, intent is not material when you violate your parole. If you were told you cannot be within 100 feet of a school and you are picked up walking down the wrong street no one is going to ask if you meant to be near a school.

Instead they are going to ask what size orange jumpsuit you need.

WOW!

WOW.

VWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RACE, you say?

Race?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

As I said, she got a better break than most white people. Breaks are not based on the color of ones skin, breaks are based on your past record with the law. In this case breaks are based on the promise you will stay within the law.

I don't know what was on her mind. I know what the judge said was on her mind. I posted a link to the story early on in the conversation.

If you are given probation and not allowed to vote for seven years, then that's what you do. It's not all that hard.

Yet here you are, unaware of what it means to be on probation. Unaware that you do not even need to commit any crime to be in violation of probation. Unaware that this is not going to be 'overturned.' Unaware that she was not sentenced to 6 years for illegally registering to vote but for violating her parole.

AND, all this ignorance wrapped up with you claiming that you can read her mind since you state she was trying to follow the process when the judge stated she was trying to defraud the parole office.

Indeed, her 'defense' was that she did not know the terms of her parole. That was her defense...

I do not know what asinine lawyer is running with the I did not know defense because that simply does not cut it. If you do not know what the terms of your parole are and violate them, well you will know EXACTLY what the terms of your imprisonment are because that is where you are going to end up.

What an excess of ignorance all trying to whine everyone else is actually the ignorant one. Pathetic.
AND

Here you and the rest of the clown car back seat drivers are COMPLETELY unaware of what actually happens on parole.

Speaking of clownlike ignorance.

That is what the COURT ruled you ignoramus. YOU are the one claiming you know better. YOU are the claiming to know what she was thinking.

And you STILL do not get it, intent is not material when you violate your parole. If you were told you cannot be within 100 feet of a school and you are picked up walking down the wrong street no one is going to ask if you meant to be near a school.

Instead they are going to ask what size orange jumpsuit you need.
Court ruled racist, as do you.

AND

Your ignorance of actual parole actions is as large as our support of racist decisions.

Wrong.
Just like the time served is usually cut in half for good behavior, so is probation.
The formula is not that simple.
And there is no way she could "scam" the probation office.
She did not tell them she was off probation, they told her she was.
And generally, you CAN vote when on probation.
Probation means you are not being protected as a ward of the state, so you have to work, pay bills etc., so then you ARE supposed to be able to vote.
Probation normally does not prevent voting at all.

As I said, she got a better break than most white people. Breaks are not based on the color of ones skin, breaks are based on your past record with the law. In this case breaks are based on the promise you will stay within the law.

I don't know what was on her mind. I know what the judge said was on her mind. I posted a link to the story early on in the conversation.

If you are given probation and not allowed to vote for seven years, then that's what you do. It's not all that hard.
Awwwwwwwe

Pity those poor white men who got probation for similar crimes.

EXCEPT

Their crimes were intended to steal elections not, listen to the advice of, WHITE MEN...

Poor poor White men.
Will their burden never cease.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back