BLM nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Obviously, the Nobel Committee refuses to believe the many lies trump's Nazis use as their narrative for the BLM protests.

However, the Committee members do understand how outside opportunists started the violence and committed the associated crimes. knowing trump's Nazis would blame the protestors.

Only trump's Nazis are as stupid to believe the nonsense they fabricate, rational people, especially the Nobel Committee know much better.

It boggles my mind how delusional you are.

BLM are the NAZIs, moron. There isn't a shred of evidence that any Trump supporter was in any of the Portland/Seattle/Minnisota riots.

The person in charge of BLM funds is an elderly white Jewish lady who served time in jail for terrorism and was pardoned by the Clintons. She has diverted billions of dollars donated to help the black community into the Biden campaign. Money that should have been used for investment in coloured areas was wasted electing that potato brain.
Post a link moron
What's with the personal abuse?
Here you go.
So Rosenberg sits on a Board of Directors of a non profit fund raising group that was contracted to do fund raising for BLM. She doesn't have any actual association with BLM other than fund raising activity and in fact does this type of fund raising work for numerous organizations. She makes no decisions for BLM and doesn't sit on any of their actual committees.

She was convicted of weapons charges 36 years ago and served 16 years in jail. (a hefty sentence considering the charges) . Her sentence was commuted TWENTY years ago

Ohh...

So tell us...why is some Irish asshole so invested in American right wing politics? Are you even a resident here?
She sits on the funding board and decides where the money goes......e.g Democrats.
I think you meant to say....."Why is some Irish man more knowledgable on U.S politics than I am??"
She sits on the board of an organization that does fund raising. NOTHING you provided says anything about her having input on how those funds are spent.

Nice try but your slander is weak. Well it wasn't even a nice try but...
Why does she sit on the board of she doesn't know what the organization does?

Um, BLM was formed in Obama's second term.
In Obama's last year as President 32 unarmed blacks were shot dead by cops. (highest on record.)
In Trump's last year as President 10 unarmed blacks were shot dead by cops. (more blacks died falling out of bed)
Sounds like 42 unarmed black men in only two years should NOT have been murdered by police.

Obviously BLM has a point.

Thank for pointing that out
On average 3 blacks are killed by cops every 2 days in Jamaica.
Why doesn't BLM protest there?
Any other excuses you care to make?
"Excuses" for what? There would be no chance of blacks getting killed during an arrest if they didn't commit crimes.

already a thread on it, yes?
just like Obama's = dumbshit
....and proves what I've said-- foreigners don't know shit about the US/American issues/etc

The Nobel Peace Prize has now lost all credibility and is not worth a square of toilet paper.

1st they gave Barry a NPP for 'Potential'...FAILED 'Potential', and now the violent, foreign-funded, Democrat-supported domestic terrorist group BLM has been nominated for one.

No doubt it is for perpetrating their share of the looting, burning, destroying, assaulting, murdering, and the HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS in damage in Democrat-run cities across America.

The Nobel Peace Prize has now lost all credibility and is not worth a square of toilet paper. 1st they gave Barry a NPP for 'Potential'...FAILED 'Potential', and now the violent, foreign-funded, Democrat-supported domestic terrorist group BLM has been nominated for one. No doubt it is for perpetrating their share of the looting, burning, destroying, assaulting, murdering, and the HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS in damage in Democrat-run cities across America.
If they don't win, you're racist..., or even if they do.

The person in charge of BLM funds is an elderly white Jewish lady who served time in jail for terrorism and was pardoned by the Clintons. She has diverted billions of dollars donated to help the black community into the Biden campaign. Money that should have been used for investment in coloured areas was wasted electing that potato brain.
Post a link moron
What's with the personal abuse?
Here you go.
So Rosenberg sits on a Board of Directors of a non profit fund raising group that was contracted to do fund raising for BLM. She doesn't have any actual association with BLM other than fund raising activity and in fact does this type of fund raising work for numerous organizations. She makes no decisions for BLM and doesn't sit on any of their actual committees.

She was convicted of weapons charges 36 years ago and served 16 years in jail. (a hefty sentence considering the charges) . Her sentence was commuted TWENTY years ago

Ohh...

So tell us...why is some Irish asshole so invested in American right wing politics? Are you even a resident here?
She sits on the funding board and decides where the money goes......e.g Democrats.
I think you meant to say....."Why is some Irish man more knowledgable on U.S politics than I am??"
She sits on the board of an organization that does fund raising. NOTHING you provided says anything about her having input on how those funds are spent.

Nice try but your slander is weak. Well it wasn't even a nice try but...
Even Snopes confirmed it and they are leftist idiots.

But not T who has made peace with the Jews at 4 Arab nations???

I guess if you burn down enough buildings and loot ..you can get it

Trump was “nominated” too

Not hard to do
I could justify Trump's nomination.
Could you justify BLM's?
You could justify anything. Not that that means anything

Not hard to do
Could you justify BLM's?
Could you?
Then justify BLM's nomination.

Not hard to do
Could you justify BLM's?
Could you?
Then justify BLM's nomination.
To you? To a racist?

Why bother...

Forum List

Back