🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BLM Poll (Sorry yes another Poll)

Are you sick of hearing about BLM and BLM having daily tantrums and throwing a fit?

• Yes

Votes: 32 97.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
The question is a Yes or No response. I have decided not to allow the votes of individuals to be viewed publicly, this keeps things anonymous. I am allowing the vote totals to be viewed without having to vote but I would prefer those who view the vote totals vote also.

I have posted this in Current Events as BLM is unfortunately a Current Event.

The question is a Yes or No response. I have decided not to allow the votes of individuals to be viewed publicly, this keeps things anonymous. I am allowing the vote totals to be viewed without having to vote but I would prefer those who view the vote totals vote also.

You BET I'm sick of their shit. Thanks for the poll, Lucy.

Yes, of course. You would have to be a really fucked up individual to agree with BLM. There is no epidemic of police killing unarmed people. All BLM does is block traffic, loot, start fires and kill people.

Last edited:
  • Banned

It's getting like a broken record, it's even infesting World Media, this shit about BLM and their whining and throwing a fit. Change the fucking record already you losers. Nobody except the unhinged WANTS to hear about BLMs idiotic demands and tantrums.

• Banned
Bank of America has pledged ONE BILLION DOLLARS to these terrorists and they're still whining

WHAT?! That's insane. This is obviously a total Shakedown, it's "give us money" aka Gibs Me Dat OR we will publicly denounce you as Racists and White Supremacists and burn down and/or smash up as many Bank of America buildings as our THUGS can find.

Bank of America has pledged ONE BILLION DOLLARS to these terrorists and they're still whining
Bank of America refused to give a dime to our town library. Worst bank in America. Fuck them.
They've always been advocates for every liberal cause, including abortion and illegal immigration. Anybody who uses them is working against this country

Please demonstrate BLM having tantrums and throwing fits daily.

You ask the STUPIDEST questions Crepitus, but well here goes:

Demanding statues and monuments be pulled down, demanding things are renamed, demanding that EVERYONE who is NOT Black must get on their knee and say sorry and pledge some stupid allegiance to BLM, these are just a few of their daily tantrums and throwing fits and now this CRAP is spreading from America into other Western nations and even into fucking JAPAN where there are hardly ANY Blacks.

Demanding statues and monuments be pulled down, demanding things are renamed, demanding that EVERYONE who is NOT Black must get on their knee and say sorry and pledge some stupid allegiance to BLM, these are just a few of their daily tantrums and throwing fits and now this CRAP is spreading from America into other Western nations and even into fucking JAPAN where there are hardly ANY Blacks.
Most of that is fake news. Yes, they want monuments glorifying people who fought to keep them enslaved removed. Wouldn't you?

Yes, but at the same time it really bothers me that so many people are being fooled by the whole thing, and don't understand that it's not a grassroots organization or true movement of the people. It's funded by some very powerful wealthy people who have subversive agendas. And they are using Blacks as pawns.

I'm even thinking about maybe making a video on this topic, to try to wake people up.

It's getting like a broken record, it's even infesting World Media, this shit about BLM and their whining and throwing a fit. Change the fucking record already you losers. Nobody except the unhinged WANTS to hear about BLMs idiotic demands and tantrums.
Very true, Lucy. Very true.

Most of that is fake news. Yes, they want monuments glorifying people who fought to keep them enslaved removed. Wouldn't you?
lol................................................lol..........................................................LMAO.......................................LMFAO.........................!!!!!!!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lol>>>>>>>>>>>>>lol>>>>>>>>>>LMFAO>>>>>>>LMAO>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!

Remember last week in another thread where you INSISTED that the Communist THUGS and the Black Supremacist THUGS had NOT taken over part of Seattle and declared it CHAZ? UNTIL many in the thread started posting links to MSM articles and actual footage that proved they had declared CHAZ and when it was proved what a low IQ Muppet Drone Boi you were you DISAPPEARED from the thread? Yes because we ALL remember that you INSISTED that didn't happen as well like you are INSISTING that BLM are not issuing all these daily demands. You are a stupid low IQ Muppet Drone Boi.

There ain't no slaves scumbag.

The Derp is very strong with this one. No, I'm not going to even try to even explain it to your feeble-minded fucktarded ass.
Statues weren't made of them because they weren't great people.

Forum List

Back