Blm storms liberal Ann Arbor , Mich

Dems will be supplying them with stinger missiles , Abraham’s and M16s

Rolling on the floor right now
Every white person being harassed is a leftist at Univ of Michigan
Unity all around. Guess President Biden is only the president of the “peaceful protesters” not the money spending restaurant patrons.

Umh...he isn't President yet.

Unity all around. Guess President Biden is only the president of the “peaceful protesters” not the money spending restaurant patrons.

Well you’re an optimist if you believe this behavior will stop when he is. BLMs whole reason for existence is to disrupt and preach oppression.

Well you’re an optimist if you believe this behavior will stop when he is. BLMs whole reason for existence is to disrupt and preach oppression.

I have no idea what to expect so I will wait and see what happens.

Therein lies the scary problem and our media will just fan the flames.

You seem like a very smart man ?? Do you honestly think these recounts will yield anything in this fake election??

You seem like a very smart man ?? Do you honestly think these recounts will yield anything in this fake election??
It’s not the “recounts” but are the mail in ballots all valid? We never had so many and if some aren’t up to standards or there were shenanigans the margin is so narrow that it could have a material impact and throw this country into major chaos. There are hints of impropriety everywhere but it’s impossible to gauge the validity because of our dishonest media. From what I gather Trump won if you only count in person votes. That creates a potential problem in terms of optics.

It’s not the “recounts” but are the mail in ballots all valid? We never had so many and if some aren’t up to standards or there were shenanigans the margin is so narrow that it could have a material impact and throw this country into major chaos. There are hints of impropriety everywhere but it’s impossible to gauge the validity because of our dishonest media. From what I gather Trump won if you only count in person votes. That creates a potential problem in terms of optics.
Will the Dems win both Georgia run offs in the senate ??

Will the Dems win both Georgia run offs in the senate ??
Unlikely. It will be close but people like checks and balances and GA should stay red in terms of senate votes even if by a slim margin like the loss of Abrams which was by 50k votes.

Just typical biden voters doing what biden voters do

OldLady and Daryl Hunt must be so proud

Forum List

Back