BLM supporters kneeling on neck of white baby

Good grief!! Must you always reduce the level of discourse to a 7th Grade pissing match? Is this really the best that you can do? I fear that it is.
Using the words Progressive and Patriot at the same time is about as juvenile as it gets.
Gee wiz! That is so original!!You are indeed a stable genius. This moronic bullshit is over now!

Photo Appears to Show Black Lives Matter Supporters Holding Down and Kneeling on Neck of White Baby

Screen-Shot-2020-07-21-at-9.51.37-PM-440x600.png
Why do you people post this shit from bogus sources??

View attachment 366132

View attachment 366133
Do you think the Clark County prosecutor's office fell for an internet hoax?

Obviously this is how BLACK NAZIs are full of rascist hate. A Shocking photo that most people of ALL races would condemn. Hopefully, these perpetrators will be identified and charged with the appropriate hate crimes.

Obviously this is how BLACK NAZIs are full of rascist hate. A Shocking photo that most people of ALL races would condemn. Hopefully, these perpetrators will be identified and charged with the appropriate hate crimes.
normal people of all races.

View attachment 366132

View attachment 366133
The article says that they are investigating .All allegations of child abuse must be taken seriously regardless of how plausible they are or are not. As a former CPS investigator I know this. They did not fall for anything. They are doing their job

In any case, there is no credible evidence that this had anything to do with BLM unless to stupidly choose to believe the highly questionable source

Last edited:
White racists need to shut the fuck up.
White folks will not STFU ...

Leftist Racist will be put down ....

We know who you Racist MF's are ....

We have fought you before ....

We will defeat you again ....

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 366132

View attachment 366133

The article says that they are investigating .All allegations of child abuse must be taken seriously regardless of how plausible they are or are not. As a former CPS investigator I know this. They did not fall for anything. They are doing their job

In any case, there is no credible evidence that this had anything to do with BLM unless to stupidly choose to believe the highly questionable source

I wonder if you dumbass Leftist ever get tired of ALWAYS being wrong with your political assessments.

BLM has nothing to do with this.
An Ohio man who was out on parole has been thrown in jail and awaits new felony charges after a photo circulated on social media showing him posing with his knee to the neck of a crying, White 2-year-old boy alongside a message referencing Black Lives Matter.

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit these RACIST Leftist believe ......

View attachment 366132

View attachment 366133

And the symbology of the act means...absolutely nothing?

And the caption the guy put on the photo: "Blm now mf"? That doesn't reference Black Lives Matter?

Yeah, you're full of crap.

Forum List

Back