Blood Moon tonight

its on at 1am where I am and its gonna be a crystal clear night.

I am always up at that time....but it is overcast today and cold. Can't see anything so I am presuming I won't in the wee hours of the morning either. :(

I hope it remains clear where I am!! It is cloudy and rainy a lot, I am looking forward to this, thanks for the reminder Gracie.

It's cloudy here but clearing up a little so we'll have to see. Plus, I have to work in the morning. I still want to see it though so we'll see.

It's cloudy here but clearing up a little so we'll have to see. Plus, I have to work in the morning. I still want to see it though so we'll see.

Going to be crystal clear here and even though it will be cold I'm getting out to see it. May drive out into the country in fact.

Clouds everywhere, but I can still sorta see the moon. Not clear, but the clouds move once in awhile where I can see it like its behind a cloudy and smudged mirror. I will check again at midnight. Right now..it's the usual color.

Clouds everywhere, but I can still sorta see the moon. Not clear, but the clouds move once in awhile where I can see it like its behind a cloudy and smudged mirror. I will check again at midnight. Right now..it's the usual color.

Yeah, we have cloud cover here too, no change yet, see a bright smudgy round light right now... :(

Clear as a bell here and staying up to watch. Thanks to you all for reminding us of the event. Will be groggy all day tomorrow but that's no problem with a semi-retired schedule.

Had it been overcast or not:

Thanks CaféAuLait for the link!

:clap2:

I cannot see the sky. I won't see it. The last time there was a blood moon we had the Sylmar earthquake.

Well, I just went out to look and I can't find the moon at all. So I guess I have to watch it on the link Cafe' supplied. Must be clear in LA? Sure isn't here, halfway to SF.

That live link (the first one Cafe' gave) is showing the start of the eclipse.

It started here. Wow.

Clear sky.

This will be worth being groggy all day tomorrow.

Forum List

Back