Bloomberg calls out liberal intollerance on college campuses

I generally can't stand Bloomberg and his thick & sticky Progressive philosophy but I must give him credit in this case. I've been especially angry at him lately for funding Colorado's anti-gun push but we were able to stand against his agenda and ended up recalling three anti-gun, State politicians. Nevertheless, we have to give credit where credit is due and I'm glad he stood on principle for a change.

so now you love him because he said what you want to hear?

:lmao:

poor baby

What college are you pretending to have attended this week, pathetic poseur?

I generally can't stand Bloomberg and his thick & sticky Progressive philosophy but I must give him credit in this case. I've been especially angry at him lately for funding Colorado's anti-gun push but we were able to stand against his agenda and ended up recalling three anti-gun, State politicians. Nevertheless, we have to give credit where credit is due and I'm glad he stood on principle for a change.

Nothing like the inconsistent conservative.

See, here's the difference. When a liberal hears someone say somethng he disagrees with, he labels the guy as an enemy so everything he says is wrong, bad, lies, etc.
When a conservative hears something someone says he disagrees with, he disagrees with it. If the same person says something he agrees with, he agrees with it. He doesnt label people enemies because they happen to say things he disagrees with.
Conservatives are smart that way. Liberals are stoopid.

And the sky is brown and the earth blue.

See, here's the difference. When a liberal hears someone say somethng he disagrees with, he labels the guy as an enemy so everything he says is wrong, bad, lies, etc.
When a conservative hears something someone says he disagrees with, he disagrees with it. If the same person says something he agrees with, he agrees with it. He doesnt label people enemies because they happen to say things he disagrees with.

Right on cue. Can't refute is so deflects to snark.

You suck. Your posts are an absolute embarrassment. I personally would be ashamed to be so ill informed and so poor at debate. The fact you arent is testament to your stupidity.

You suck. Your posts are an absolute embarrassment. I personally would be ashamed to be so ill informed and so poor at debate. The fact you arent is testament to your stupidity.

Can't refute it? What you said is absurd. Completely wrong in every way. How would you propose that I dispute it? Play the devils advocate for me and make my argument.

Thanks.

Can't refute it? What you said is absurd. Completely wrong in every way. How would you propose that I dispute it? Play the devils advocate for me and make my argument.

Thanks.

S0n, when you get to college you'll learn things like rhetoric, logic and what constitutes proof.
actually the proof is right here. The libs claiming conservatives are hypocrites for applauding something Bloomberg said.

Thanks.

S0n, when you get to college you'll learn things like rhetoric, logic and what constitutes proof.
actually the proof is right here. The libs claiming conservatives are hypocrites for applauding something Bloomberg said.

What does that have to do with what you said?

As a reminder.....the above is what you said.

How many examples of liberals NOT MAKING ENEMIES out of people who they disagree with ( saying that everything they say is wrong, lies, etc. ) would you need me to provide before you admit that your comments are inaccurate ?

Let's start with one.

Mayor Bloomberg.

Need more?

How many examples of liberals NOT MAKING ENEMIES out of people who they disagree with ( saying that everything they say is we on, lies, etc. ) would you need me to provide before you admit that your comments are inaccurate ?

Let's start with one.

Mayor Bloomberg.

Need more?

OK, wrong.
Bloomberg Spending $50 Million to Beat NRA in November | Opinion - Conservative
You would need about a thousand more to start to be coherent. Get cracking.

Thanks.

What does that have to do with what you said?
No, it has to do with what you said. See, you post something and I respond. Then you respond. That's how debate works.
When you get to college they'll teach you this. Unless you go in for Puerto Rican Gay Gender Studies.

How many examples of liberals NOT MAKING ENEMIES out of people who they disagree with ( saying that everything they say is we on, lies, etc. ) would you need me to provide before you admit that your comments are inaccurate ?

Let's start with one.

Mayor Bloomberg.

Need more?

OK, wrong.

I'm sorry. Do you think liberals agree with Bloomberg on that issue?

Let's start with one.

Mayor Bloomberg.

Need more?

OK, wrong.

I'm sorry. Do you think liberals agree with Bloomberg on that issue?
For the most part, yes. Why do you ask?

For the most part, yes. Why do you ask?

Good. Now...do liberals agree with him on the free trade issue?

I couldn't tell you.
Was there some sort of point you're trying to make here?

Yes. That you are unable to support the claims that you made earlier. Many, if not most, liberals disagree with Blomberg on his free trade position...have for years. Many liberals, if not most agree with him on the gun issue.

Your claim is therefore bullshit.

Now would be the time to admit that you were wrong and to retract your other comments regarding my debating skills.

Have a great day.

Good. Now...do liberals agree with him on the free trade issue?

I couldn't tell you.

Yes. That you are unable to support the claims that you made earlier. Many, if not most, liberals disagree with Blomberg on his free trade position...have for years. Many liberals, if not most agree with him on the gun issue.

Now would be the time to admit that you were wrong and to retract your other comments regarding my debating skills.

Have a great day.

Bloomberg was a Republican.
You fail.

I couldn't tell you.

Have a great day.

You fail.

Is that supposed to be a joke? Is that how you are going to try and squirm away?

If any of your "buds" here had an ounce of integrity, they'd explain how you just got your ass handed to you.....and how it wasn't even difficult.

Have a great day.

You fail.

Is that supposed to be a joke? Is that how you are going to try and squirm away?

If any of your "buds" here had an ounce of integrity, they'd explain how you just got your ass handed to you.....and how it wasn't even difficult.

I had my ass handed to me? By whom? Because your "argument" was a joke. I wont even bother explaining how stupid and fucked up it is. Suffice it to say, I am correct and you haven't done anything to disprove it.

You fail.

I had my ass handed to me? By whom? Because your "argument" was a joke. I wont even bother explaining how stupid and fucked up it is. Suffice it to say, I am correct and you haven't done anything to disprove it.

You won't bother explaining it to me? You can't explain it to me.

Fuck....you are delusional.

Who should we ask to review our discussion and explain it to you?

Here are your words again:

You said "someone". When a liberal hears "someone" say something.......... That could be anyone. Even a Republican. I proved to you that what you said is not true. It is an open and shut case. You lose.

The fact that Bloomberg is a. Republican bolsters MY case. Your argument has been blown to pieces.

Admit it like a man.

You said "someone". When a liberal hears "someone" say something.......... That could be anyone. Even a Republican. I proved to you that what you said is not true. It is an open and shut case. You lose.

The fact that Bloomberg is a. Republican bolsters MY case. Your argument has been blown to pieces.

Admit it like a man.

You're an ignorant fucktwat. I'll admit that much. You look like a moron trying to argue a point like that. I wonder why?
It is simply the truth that liberals demonize people they disagree with, conservatives engage them in conversation. The demonizing of the commencement speakers is simply one symptom of the problem.

Admit it like a man.

You're an ignorant fucktwat. I'll admit that much. You look like a moron trying to argue a point like that. I wonder why?
It is simply the truth that liberals demonize people they disagree with, conservatives engage them in conversation. The demonizing of the commencement speakers is simply one symptom of the problem.

Sorry. I demonstrated that liberals agree with Bloomberg on some things and disagree with him on others. That is a fact and it is exactly counter to what you said. I offered to give you more examples.....but it hardly seems necessary.

I haven't even addressed the part where you credit conservatives with being more accepting of those who disagree with them than liberals. That's an easy one too. How many examples of conservatives turning their back on people over a single issue would you like me to provide?

Go ahead. Retract your comments and concede the point like a man with some integrity. It isn't too late.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back