Blubber Butt Michael Moore: "We Will Resist"

Trump bitched and moaned on Twitter immediately after Obama won. He called for revolution. Then he challenged Obama's legitimacy as president UNTIL LAST FUCKING MONTH.

So he -- and all the Trump bots -- can kindly fuck off if we're not accepting his legitimacy as president just yet.

The country is way too divided to remain intact. It would be no different if hilly had been elected. The USA is becoming SA with no united about it.
Perhaps you should get out?
she is to much of a coward to do that.....she moans about how fucked California is,but wont move,same with the Country....
Why should I get out when I can watch my predictions coming true around me.

Too bad only the Portland protests turned into a riot. Chicago would be a better bitch to burn down.

Where did that come from? Hmmm burn this bitch down. Ferguson wasn't it? The new national motto courtesy of what's left of the dead democrats. Burn this bitch down. Fitting isn't it?

Dead Democrats. Isn't that a rock band?
my prediction about you came true quite a while ago....you are the person who holds the coats, while those whose coats you are holding go out and do what you are to scared to do....translates to....coward....
Stop beating that dead horse. I don't care! How delightful is that? The nation is breaking up. You can't stop it. Just watch while democrats tear it down.

The country is way too divided to remain intact. It would be no different if hilly had been elected. The USA is becoming SA with no united about it.
Perhaps you should get out?
she is to much of a coward to do that.....she moans about how fucked California is,but wont move,same with the Country....
Why should I get out when I can watch my predictions coming true around me.

Too bad only the Portland protests turned into a riot. Chicago would be a better bitch to burn down.

Where did that come from? Hmmm burn this bitch down. Ferguson wasn't it? The new national motto courtesy of what's left of the dead democrats. Burn this bitch down. Fitting isn't it?

Dead Democrats. Isn't that a rock band?
my prediction about you came true quite a while ago....you are the person who holds the coats, while those whose coats you are holding go out and do what you are to scared to do....translates to....coward....
Stop beating that dead horse. I don't care! How delightful is that? The nation is breaking up. You can't stop it. Just watch while democrats tear it down.
the far left democrats,not the regular ones,and far right asswipes like yourself......i can only hope you destroy each other.....then the rest of us can move on....

Well at least he admitted that many of the people who voted for Reump were actually the same people that voted for Obama.
He needs to go out and walk the streets and protest so he can lose some of his massive fat content.
No don't encourage him. Leave him fat and maybe he will stroke out during his next meltdown.

6ece146f825e7222c6df619419a4339e.jpg

Would anyone sell this man a gun?

Last edited:
Trump bitched and moaned on Twitter immediately after Obama won. He called for revolution. Then he challenged Obama's legitimacy as president UNTIL LAST FUCKING MONTH.

So he -- and all the Trump bots -- can kindly fuck off if we're not accepting his legitimacy as president just yet.
seal_dem_party.jpg

View attachment 97995
Looks like someone I know (Trump pitching a fit because his dumb ass thought Romney won the popular vote even though Romney lost by millions):

donald-trump.png

View attachment 97995
Looks like someone I know (Trump pitching a fit because his dumb ass thought Romney won the popular vote even though Romney lost by millions):

donald-trump.png
Just call him president Trump!

Forum List

Back