Blue Screens Of Death Everywhere

The Duke

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2022
Wow, this is big! Windows computers are throwing up the Blue Screen of Death all over the place today!

Businesses that run on Windows are having serious problems.

Is Gates testing his backdoor access? Or is it a critical flaw they missed when installing all the tracking and backdoor stuff?

Wow, this is big! Windows computers are throwing up the Blue Screen of Death all over the place today!

Is Gates testing his backdoor access? Or is it a critical flaw they missed when installing all the tracking and backdoor stuff?

Specific to one cybersecurity company and a wonky patch.

Crowdstrike and Microsoft: What we know about global IT outage

They must be a big one because a lot of varied organizations throughout the world are seriously fucked.

Oh! It's "CyberStrike".

Might have them some DEI programmers.

This means it'll only affect places with WYSE boxes and all that.

Banks, call centers, airports. Somebody's gonna be in trouble.

My 401k sitting in a Schwab account is affected....I can't get in to my account, our other banks and accounts are fine.

Have the Airlines affected been able to fly yet?

The organization I am a consultant for is entirely down, phones, computers. Our Construction software is down.

No news on the flights, but my sister has a flight booked to Europe this PM....Not sure if that's going to happen.

The organization I am a consultant for is entirely down, phones, computers. Our Construction software is down.

No news on the flights, but my sister has a flight booked to Europe this PM....Not sure if that's going to happen.
I think it is only 4 airlines affected, but all of them are major Airlines....they all got grounded at around 2 AM or shortly there after.

Everyone needs to have some coin and cash stuffed under the mattress so to say, in case all the systems to pay at stores and gas stations go down in some manner like this...some day.

Duke; don't panic as we still have the land lines, CB radios & distress flares. Nothing like good OLD 1970's nostalgia technology to bring back the good ole days, eh?

I have Windows on every computer I own and the number of BSOD's I've had in the past 5 years can be held up on one hand and those are ALWAYS immediately after security patches that didn't install right.

Forum List

Back