🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bo Bergdahl 'Skates'

The coward pleaded guilty to the charges. Moron

And he was sentenced . Moron

Another one goes over your head. He should have been shot dead. But of course you leftists being cowards protect cowards

We haven't resorted to that since the Civil War and even then it was rarely done
I think it was only used once in WWII

Most deserters are just shown the door

You're a pathetic coward defending a coward. Tell the survivors of those that didn't run and fell this is just.

They'll punch you in the face
How about the guy that was drafted instead of Trump, what happened to him?

No idea I see Clinton didnt volunteer to take his place

Sit down now

Again, you are wasting your time trying to convince me.
I am not trying to convince you of anything. I am just pointing out how snowflakes, in defense of a deserter and a traitor ... and of the man who honored him at the WH ... just made false statements without having any evidence to back them up ... again.

It is YOU who are wasting your time, falsely claiming I am trying to convince you of anything. I could care less what you believe or not.

You sure post a lot of goofy shit for someone who isn't trying to prove something.

We would have never heard of him if jughead hadn't made him famous. What a stupid moron jughead was. Get this turd up there and praise him and he's a deserter.

President Trump tried to gather a lynch mob to go after Bergdahl . Firing squad! Throw him out of an airplane!

All because a confused, scared kid ran away

Another liberal "Hero" upon hearing the good news about Bergdahl

tv_caitlyn_jenner.jpeg

What, is he gonna get disability pay?? How else would he get a paycheck.

This is a travesty, and a slap in the face of those injured, and his platoon members, the entire military. Makes me want to vomit.

President Trump tried to gather a lynch mob to go after Bergdahl . Firing squad! Throw him out of an airplane!

All because a confused, scared kid ran away

Hey asshat, what about the 6 soldiers that died looking for that "scared kid"? He should've gotten the Eddie Slovak treatment. He's a coward, plain and simple.

Military makes little effort to punish deserters

There is no crack team of bounty hunters, no elite military unit whose job is to track them down and bring them in.

Despite a rise in desertions from the Army as the Iraq war drags on into a fifth year, the U.S. military does almost nothing to find those who flee and rarely prosecutes those it gets its hands on.

An Associated Press examination of Pentagon figures shows that 174 troops were court-martialed by the Army last year for desertion — a figure that amounts to just 5 percent of the 3,301 soldiers who deserted in fiscal year 2006. The figures are about 1 percent or less for the Navy and the Marines, according to data obtained by the AP under the Freedom of Information Act.

Some deserters are simply allowed to return to their units, while the majority are discharged in non-criminal proceedings on less-than-honorable terms.

Military makes little effort to punish deserters

There is no crack team of bounty hunters, no elite military unit whose job is to track them down and bring them in.

Despite a rise in desertions from the Army as the Iraq war drags on into a fifth year, the U.S. military does almost nothing to find those who flee and rarely prosecutes those it gets its hands on.

An Associated Press examination of Pentagon figures shows that 174 troops were court-martialed by the Army last year for desertion — a figure that amounts to just 5 percent of the 3,301 soldiers who deserted in fiscal year 2006. The figures are about 1 percent or less for the Navy and the Marines, according to data obtained by the AP under the Freedom of Information Act.

Some deserters are simply allowed to return to their units, while the majority are discharged in non-criminal proceedings on less-than-honorable terms.

A coward trying to protect a coward

It's not working

Trump commented a short time ago:

President Trump tweeted Friday that a judge’s decision to not give Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl any jail time for deserting his post is a “complete and total disgrace.”

“The decision on Sergeant Bergdahl is a complete and total disgrace to our Country and to our Military,” Trump tweeted.

A change from "resolved on its face". He now deemed a military Judge unfit.

His time in captivity of the Taliban was more than enough punishment
One of your heroes? On one hand, the guy is a harmless snowflake, on the other, he deserted and got of Scot-free.

Of course the SOB is a leftist hero. It'd be funny if not so sad

not a hero------a schmuck for life. I would suggest----follow up------like a kind of modified parole

President Trump has already declared him a public enemy and advocated his execution

Maybe one of his loyal horde will do it for him

Forum List

Back