Bo Bergdahl 'Skates'

"The judge, Col. Jeffrey Nance, sentenced Bergdahl to a reduction in rank, a payment of $1,000 per month for 10 months and a dishonorable discharge, according to multiple reports.

Bergdahl pleaded guilty last month to charges of desertion and misbehavior before the enemy. He faced a maximum sentence of life in prison."

...during war time. The SOB could have ... probably should have ... gotten the death penalty, a life sentence at the very least.

Judge rules no jail time for Bergdahl

See what happens when Trump doesnt stfu? But I bet that you think that Trump should be allowed to keep saying whatever the fuck he wants and you'll just only disagree with the outcomes of him shooting his stupid trap
Again, if Obama had not welcomed and celebrated the traitor at the WH as a 'hero' he could have been dealt with as the deserter he was.

Bergdahl was the EXCUSE Obama used to release the Taliban 5, the leaders of the enemy with who we were fighting a war in order to try to keep a campaign promise to shut down Gitmo. His treason was an attempt to keep a campaign promise no one wanted him to keep.

Senator Murphy called him a hero, not Obama. When did Trump call for life? The white House statement of a few weeks ago was:

The statement said President Donald Trump "expects all military personnel who are involved in any way in the military justice process to exercise their independent professional judgment, consistent with applicable laws and regulations."

You know as well as I do that the statement was prepared by the staff and not Trump. Trump consistently called him a traitor and said he should be executed. The NY Times correctly said that he could get a lighter sentence and the Judge confirmed this.

“I will consider the president’s comments as mitigation evidence as I arrive at an appropriate sentence,” the judge, Col. Jeffery R. Nance of the Army, said during a hearing at Fort Bragg.

Sgt. Bergdahl’s Sentence May Be Lighter Because of Trump’s Comments

"The judge, Col. Jeffrey Nance, sentenced Bergdahl to a reduction in rank, a payment of $1,000 per month for 10 months and a dishonorable discharge, according to multiple reports.

Bergdahl pleaded guilty last month to charges of desertion and misbehavior before the enemy. He faced a maximum sentence of life in prison."

...during war time. The SOB could have ... probably should have ... gotten the death penalty, a life sentence at the very least.

See what happens when Trump doesnt stfu? But I bet that you think that Trump should be allowed to keep saying whatever the fuck he wants and you'll just only disagree with the outcomes of him shooting his stupid trap

You're a dumb fuck aren't you?

-Geaux

Slap on the wrist... no penalty/punishment for the Cowardly fucker.

The Hakani group that held Bergdahl was known to kidnap and ransom prisoners to fund their terrorist activities. They never asked for the Taliban 5 to be released. The Taliban 5 were not released to them as a condition for Bergdahl's release. They asked for MONEY - Obama paid them MONEY for US prisoner release....like he did with Iran.

Obama had been releasing terrorists from Gitmo, but the Taliban 5 were too high-profile to release out-right. Bergdahl was Obama's EXCUSE - his LIE - for releasing the Taliban 5.

Obama is just as guilty, if not more so, than Bergdahl is.

It is disputed whether the six who died were looking for him:

While many questions remain, a Reuters reconstruction of his disappearance indicates that at the time when Bergdahl’s six comrades in the 1st Battalion of the 501st Parachute Infantry Regiment were killed in August and September 2009, his fallen comrades were on other missions like securing the Afghan elections and, according to one U.S. military official, the period of intensive ground searches had already ended.

I really didn’t expect him to get jail time but that dishonorable discharge is going haunt and follow him for the rest of his life. Prison time comes to an end that dishonorable never will.

That is the way I see it. The dishonorable is a life sentence in itself. His future prospects are severely limited.
He got a slap on the wrist...

Bergdahl received the punishment he deserved consistent with the punishments of others who deserted in Iraq and Afghanistan

So you're OK with him skating given 6 soldiers died looking for his cowardly, deserting ass.

He is not responsible for their deaths

So, he deserts, they go try and find him thinking he was taken prisoner and they get killed and it isn't his fault? Your'e as big a bag of filth as him. Two peas in a pod. The depravity you leftists will defend is astounding. They would not have been killed had he not deserted like a coward.

Senator Murphy called him a hero, not Obama. When did Trump call for life? The white House statement of a few weeks ago was:

The statement said President Donald Trump "expects all military personnel who are involved in any way in the military justice process to exercise their independent professional judgment, consistent with applicable laws and regulations."

You know as well as I do that the statement was prepared by the staff and not Trump. Trump consistently called him a traitor and said he should be executed. The NY Times correctly said that he could get a lighter sentence and the Judge confirmed this.

“I will consider the president’s comments as mitigation evidence as I arrive at an appropriate sentence,” the judge, Col. Jeffery R. Nance of the Army, said during a hearing at Fort Bragg.

Sgt. Bergdahl’s Sentence May Be Lighter Because of Trump’s Comments

I will not blame Trump for the sentence when the army General investigating has no problem with no imprisonment.

Forum List

Back