Bo Bergdahl 'Skates'

I don't know how anyone could justify anything less than life in prison.
I'm personally insulted.

Bergdahl received the punishment he deserved consistent with the punishments of others who deserted in Iraq and Afghanistan

The "he did it too" argument. What are you, 5?
5 years punishment with the taliban isn't enough for republican garbage?? whadda you want, blood ,you jerks?

It would not have happened if he would not of deserted like a coward. The shit you leftist filthbags defend is amazing.

He paid for his walk about with five years as prisoner of the Taliban. He's lost his bennies, his name will go down in infamy. He's paid enough.
I'm sorry the soldiers were hurt looking for him, but ANY mission out there could have had the same outcome. As Trump would say, they knew what they signed up for.

Senator Murphy called him a hero, not Obama. When did Trump call for life? The white House statement of a few weeks ago was:

The statement said President Donald Trump "expects all military personnel who are involved in any way in the military justice process to exercise their independent professional judgment, consistent with applicable laws and regulations."

You know as well as I do that the statement was prepared by the staff and not Trump. Trump consistently called him a traitor and said he should be executed. The NY Times correctly said that he could get a lighter sentence and the Judge confirmed this.

“I will consider the president’s comments as mitigation evidence as I arrive at an appropriate sentence,” the judge, Col. Jeffery R. Nance of the Army, said during a hearing at Fort Bragg.

Sgt. Bergdahl’s Sentence May Be Lighter Because of Trump’s Comments

I will not blame Trump for the sentence when the army General investigating has no problem with no imprisonment.

He would of found swift death in prison and they know that

His days are numbered anyway

-Geaux

President Trump tried to gather a lynch mob to go after Bergdahl . Firing squad! Throw him out of an airplane!

All because a confused, scared kid ran away
There is no excuse for Cowardly behavior, The cancer should be executed

I don't know how anyone could justify anything less than life in prison.
I'm personally insulted.
Hey Pete He was there Trump the pos avoided service A real coward And you schmucks rewarded this yellow coward with the presidency?? Shame on you Shame on all Republicans

He paid for his walk about with five years as prisoner of the Taliban. He's lost his bennies, his name will go down in infamy. He's paid enough.
I'm sorry the soldiers were hurt looking for him, but ANY mission out there could have had the same outcome. As Trump would say, they knew what they signed up for.

He went to the enemy on free will. He should be taking a dirt nap very soon

-Geaux

Bergdahl received the punishment he deserved consistent with the punishments of others who deserted in Iraq and Afghanistan

5 years punishment with the taliban isn't enough for republican garbage?? whadda you want, blood ,you jerks?

He went to them by free will. Fuck him

His day or reckoning is coming

-Geaux
yeah make him our president like you did the trump yellow coward

Mine weren’t, nor do you know if his were. If that was supposed to be an insult, as I see no other reason for you to say it, it wasn’t. It was childish.
During WW11 he would have been shot in the field and left. No one would have ever heard of him...MIA

Like you would know.

During WWII your grandparents were playing cowboys and indians.

5 years with the Taliban was 'self-inflicted' due to his desertion. It has nothing to do with the criminal charges or the judicial punishment for his admitted desertion and misconduct before the enemy, snowflake.

He went to them by free will. Fuck him

His day or reckoning is coming

-Geaux
yeah make him our president like you did the trump yellow coward

Traitordahl will hear footsteps rest of this life which likely will be short

-Geaux

He wasn’ captured. He went looking for them, and not to harm them. Much different. Ask my uncle, who was a real pow during wwii.

Blood from a head shot by firing squad would suffice
sassy I missed you Were you out there marching ?/ lol

Forum List

Back