Bob Barr At CPAC: 'How Would You Like To Be Waterboarded?'

would that sentiment hold if the person sitting in front of you was an American citizen who you believed had information that might save the life of one of your family members?

No, I believe that only holds to Islamic people! :cuckoo::lol:..

I cannot speak for everyone. If Mcveigh was caught and had information that could stop the OKC bombing. My family members or yours. I would do the same to him. You are "cuckoo" if you would not.

thankfully, our constitution prevents sadists like you from doing so.

I cannot speak for everyone. If Mcveigh was caught and had information that could stop the OKC bombing. My family members or yours. I would do the same to him. You are "cuckoo" if you would not.

You would let all those people die. You call me a sadist? Our laws are to protect the innocent. Not help mass murderers.

And what if someone who has the same sentiments you do thought (erroneously) that YOU had evidence to save their family. Would you be ok with them not believing your pleas of innocence and torturing you?

Bumping this question for Walt.

Abu Ghraib....:eusa_whistle: I believe there were....pictures....Candid Pictures.
And where's the evidence of torture?:eusa_whistle:

What you had was a bunch of National Guard troops in an obviously poorly supervised unit acting like drunken' frat boys. Too include the lil' lesbian freak.

Still, no evidence they tortured anybody. They were moron's, that's about it!

Once again, epic fail from our resident officer envier!::cuckoo:
Am I actually hearing you state that there was no evidence of torture at Abu Ghraib? :lol::lol::lol:

But hey, I mentally abuse innocent children so, I would have fit right in!

It would behoove you to watch what you say, ya' perverted lesbian freak. Two can play that game!

BTW, those ignorant part time troops were convicted of abuse. Not torture!

i wouldn't want to be given a leathal injection either....but actions have consequences.....

they are spys...they should be shot at dawn in accordance with the rules of war

You would let all those people die. You call me a sadist? Our laws are to protect the innocent. Not help mass murderers.

Yes, it is more important to some people that they look good and clean than it is to save innocent lives. They are very adamant about it and would probably allow their own children to die before they would allow a terrorist asshole to be inconvenienced.

And what if someone who has the same sentiments you do thought (erroneously) that YOU had evidence to save their family. Would you be ok with them not believing your pleas of innocence and torturing you?

I seriously need to ask him if he knows of any lil' girls in the neighborhood who might be down for some serious lesbo action!

That's fucking sick!

What you had was a bunch of National Guard troops in an obviously poorly supervised unit acting like drunken' frat boys. Too include the lil' lesbian freak.

Am I actually hearing you state that there was no evidence of torture at Abu Ghraib? :lol::lol::lol:

It would behoove you to watch what you say, ya' perverted lesbian freak. Two can play that game!

"Ignorant part time troops"....."convicted of abuse. Not torture!"

I'm not making this stuff up, folks. I apologize for the U.S. military if this kind of garbage actually was in at one time or another. Be satisfied that that possible mistake has since been rectified. :doubt:

I seriously need to ask him if he knows of any lil' girls in the neighborhood who might be down for some serious lesbo action!

That's fucking sick!

That is interesting that your ability to actually hold water in an argument is so weak that you, in desperation, resort to altering my posts to reflect your own fantasies. Perhaps Walt might feel the need to torture you.

Altering my posts again? How weak ARE you?

"Ignorant part time troops"....."convicted of abuse. Not torture!"

I'm not making this stuff up, folks. I apologize for the U.S. military if this kind of garbage actually was in at one time or another. Be satisfied that that possible mistake has since been rectified. :doubt:

Oh, and did tell ya', I really really like lil' girls?

Yep abuse and torture are two different things.

Now, if I saw you on the street spewing that lesbian pride crap and I slapped you upside the head, That would be tantamount to abuse.

If I ripped your fucking eyes out, that would be tantamount to torture!

Altering my posts again? How weak ARE you?

Like I said, you wanna play, lets play!

I have a much better question.

Suppose a terrorist has critical intelligence to stop a terrorist attack of a plane into a Los Angeles building and your entire family will be in that building at that time?

All other measures to get the information have failed. In fact, the terrorist when asked about terrorist attacks simply responded "soon you will know". The terrorist is taunting you.

Do you give the okay to waterboard that terrorist to get that information, or do you take the route of I don't want to add any discomfort to the terrorist even though my entire family will now be murdered as a result?

Last edited:

Mcveigh was caught and had information is what I wrote. I should have also added you knew he had the information. Not "erroneously" thinking "maybe" he had information. Someone you knew had information that could save lives. I am not talking about dragging somebody off the street. During last years campaign. Obama said if he had "actionable intelligence", he would go into Pakistan, with or without their permission. All that were there cheered. He would have done this to kill terrorists even though it violated the law. To me that is one of the good things he said.

I would like to see you guys in action. if their was a bomb in your loved ones work place or school and such a person who you knew had information on how to stop it was placed in front of you. If you would do noting. I feel sorry for you.

The issue of praticality is the center of this problem, excluding morality: if the interrogator does not know the right questions, waterboarding or other torture will merely reinforce the wrong answers. It is possible more folks could die from the mistakes then could be saved by right answers.

Torture is not the good move, never morally and almost never practically.

I have a much better question.

Suppose a terrorist has critical intelligence to stop a terrorist attack of a plane into a Los Angeles building and your entire family will be in that building at that time?

All other measures to get the information have failed. In fact, the terrorist when asked about terrorist attacks simply responded "soon you will know". The terrorist is taunting you.

Do you give the okay to waterboard that terrorist to get that information, or do you take the route of I don't want to add any discomfort to the terrorist even though my entire family will now be murdered as a result?

Are you seriously stating that that is why some of us want to take the Constitutional, the Moral route when it comes to torture? Because we don't want to discomfort suspects?

How can I take you or your argument seriously when you say stuff like that?

Mcveigh was caught and had information is what I wrote. I should have also added you knew he had the information. Not "erroneously" thinking "maybe" he had information. Someone you knew had information that could save lives. I am not talking about dragging somebody off the street. During last years campaign. Obama said if he had "actionable intelligence", he would go into Pakistan, with or without their permission. All that were there cheered. He would have done this to kill terrorists even though it violated the law. To me that is one of the good things he said.

I would like to see you guys in action. if their was a bomb in your loved ones work place or school and such a person who you knew had information on how to stop it was placed in front of you. If you would do noting. I feel sorry for you.

How do you know that every single person that has been waterboarded by our government was NOT "dragged in off the street"?

How do you know that every single time we waterboard someone, we've got the right suspects?

How do you know that every single time we waterboard someone, we get valid info?

How do you know that the waterboarders aren't known liars and misrepresenters like Wicked Jester?

Your logic isn't.

So...since, as you say, there is NO PROOF that waterboarding doesn't work...let's just use it on any suspect for any crime. After all, there's NO PROOF it doesn't work. And it makes YOU feel so gosh darn good also.

I'm sure KSM's interrogators could tell you how well it works and how much info they got from the dirtbag. Far from useless info.

My logic says that if waterboarding will get the info to prevent another 9-11, save American lives and kill the dirtbags then I'm all for it.

Your logic still seems to equate Terrorism with criminal activity. You have apparantly gone back to the pre-9-11 mindset. Thats where we differ big time.

If you want to call waterboarding torture, then feel free. Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one. Mine just differs from yours.

If Terrorism is NOT criminal activity, then it is military activity. Do you want those we have captured treated as POWs with NO trial at all?

And the law as shown by Maineman pretty clearly defines waterboarding as torture. We tried and convicted Japanese officers for doing that very thing after WWII.

They aren't even POW's. They are terrorist. They are enemy combatants. They do not recognize or follow the Geneva Convention. Why then should we?

If caught they should be waterboarded. We get all the info we can from them and then shoot them. Definetly works for me. This is a language they would understand. After all they are all so eager to sacrifice themselves for Allah. We should do the humanitarian thing and speed them all on their way.

Can't say as I give a shit about the Japanese in WWII. That was 60 years ago. We are living in the here and now with dirtbags who have no problem killing every living thing that they can. Women, kids, doesn't make any difference to these dirtbags.

If it makes you feel better to call waterboarding torture, feel fee. I call it a usefull took to gather info and save lives. Opinons. We all have em.

How do you know that every single person that has been waterboarded by our government was NOT "dragged in off the street"?

How do you know that every single time we waterboard someone, we've got the right suspects?

How do you know that every single time we waterboard someone, we get valid info?

How do you know that the waterboarders aren't known liars and misrepresenters like Wicked Jester?

Forum List

Back