Body camera captures Georgia police chief's racist comments

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina

The chief of police in Hamilton, Ga., and a patrol officer have been removed from their jobs after body camera video revealed racist comments made at a Black Lives Matter protest over the summer. WLTZ's Caroline Linch reports.

The police don't do this.

There is no such thing as racism in this country.

Let's enjoy the racist spin on this.

The chief of police in Hamilton, Ga., and a patrol officer have been removed from their jobs after body camera video revealed racist comments made at a Black Lives Matter protest over the summer. WLTZ's Caroline Linch reports.

What were the comments?

Well, he was right about black moochers. Gotta give him that.

Man you are a bigot.

There are moochers of every race.

Why do you let the ruling elites do that to your head?

Who the hell are you? Are you even real?

Man you are a bigot.

No one mooches more than black Americans. And I mean anywhere in the world. Sorry snowflake.

Man you are a bigot.

No one mooches more than black Americans. And I mean anywhere in the world. Sorry snowflake.
I am pretty sure that there are more poor white Americans receiving assistance than there are poor black Americans.

I think we are talking percentages versus total number.

For total number? Nah, you are just wrong. You really should look into the numbers.

For instance, here is just one statistic for instance.

These numbers are hard to come by of course. . . the government collects this data, but doesn't generally release them to the press. Why? Because it WANTS to stoke racial tensions, both on your side, and the other side.

If it can make you believe that blacks are moochers, and have the left believe there is systemic inequality that only the government can solve, voilà! RACE WAR.

f9505e09ea416d6621b40dcff01e943a.jpg

Man you are a bigot.

So I am a bigot, smfh.

Man you are a bigot.

I am pretty sure that there are more poor white Americans receiving assistance than there are poor black Americans.

For total number? Nah, you are just wrong. You really should look into the numbers.

These numbers are hard to come by of course. . . the government collects this data, but doesn't generally release them to the press. Why? Because it WANTS to stoke racial tensions, both on your side, and the other side.

If it can make you believe that blacks are moochers, and have the left believe there is systemic inequality that only the government can solve, voilà! RACE WAR.

Thank you. Blacks mooch off the state at about twice the rate of whites. That is what I said.

Man you are a bigot.

Thank you. Blacks mooch off the state at about twice the rate of whites. That is what I said.
And we are grateful to serve them with food needs from our pantry.

so speaking the truth is now racist,, doesnt that make most black people racist for saying the same thing??

Man you are a bigot.

So MB your racist buddy's comments are funny, but I am a bigot.

so speaking the truth is now racist,, doesnt that make most black people racist for saying the same thing??

So they were speaking the truth.

I dont know,, I didnt read it,,

but since youre the one complaining it has to be,,,

About black moochers? Obviously. We all know it but aren't supposed to acknowledge it.

About black moochers? Obviously. We all know it but aren't supposed to acknowledge it.
truthfully all races mooch,, it just that blacks are the only ones that complain and call people racist when they want to make it a generational thing

So WTF are you running your mouth.

Most SNAP recipients are children and the elderly. These are the moochers that Meathurd hates the most.
Something needs to be done. Programs need to be changed. Because there is no difference for decades. Being that the Great Society promised the end of so many bad things. It has not delivered. Poverty is still here at the same percentage it was when started. There is hunger by what we see on TV. How the hell does all of this exist when you spend endless trillions of dollars to eliminate it? Single parents is another issue. Especially with teenagers.

So WTF are you running your mouth.
cause I know you value my opinion,,

Forum List

Back