Boebert, Greene and Cawthorn among Republicans voting against supporting Moldova’s democracy amid Russia threat

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

It really is a small minority of the GOP that hates democracy. 17 voted against this resolution and you have to wonder what they are being paid for this service.

The House voted to pass a motion by 409 to 17 expressing support for “Moldova’s democracy, independence, and territorial integrity” and to strengthen relations with the United States on Tuesday evening.

I cant see how these whackos add anything and the right would be better served by kicking them out.

It really is a small minority of the GOP that hates democracy. 17 voted against this resolution and you have to wonder what they are being paid for this service.

The House voted to pass a motion by 409 to 17 expressing support for “Moldova’s democracy, independence, and territorial integrity” and to strengthen relations with the United States on Tuesday evening.

I cant see how these whackos add anything and the right would be better served by kicking them out.
We're not a democracy, democracy is evil! :wink:

How about you Euro freeloaders take care of your own backyard?

Republicans voting against supporting Moldova’s democracy​

What is Moldova? Is that a country? I had to look it up to find it on a map; it's another shithole no bigger than Syria! :auiqs.jpg:

It isn't a hate of democracy, just a hate of being dragged into another war defending every shithole on the planet, like the UK. About time you shitholes start fighting your OWN wars.

What is Moldova? Is that a country? I had to look it up to find it on a map; it's another shithole no bigger than Syria! :auiqs.jpg:

It isn't a hate of democracy, just a hate of being dragged into another war defending every shithole on the planet, like the UK. About time you shitholes start fighting your OWN wars.
if your education is so limited its probably best you stay out of the conversation.

if your education is so limited its probably best you stay out of the conversation.
If education were the determining factor here Tom, you'd be out of the entire freaking message board here! But hey, if you want to throw all your money at Moldova and that is the biggest concern you got in your small existence there, do join the cause and have at it, man!

It's the same bunch who vote against issues such as this almost every time.

I don't think they are voting against the actual issue—I can't imagine many of their constituents are prepared to run them out of town for Moldovan rights—but to keep themselves in full view of Kevin McCarthy. They're deliberately voting against him for show, to remind him that they are not automatic support for him, and he shouldn't think about crossing the aisle.

Then what's up with all the elections?
You retards are so fucking ignorant its shocking, literally shocking, look at all the little leftist retards whose only response to the truth in my post regarding the evil of democracy, was to post a laughing emoji! We are not a fucking democracy, though the totally corrupt fascist coastal elites have so obfuscated the absolute shit out of that truth over the last 100 years they have succeeded in warping very definition of who and what we are into a lie!

If we were a democracy we would have never survived to become the global juggernaut we are, we would have descended into tribal civil conflicts within just a couple of years of breaking from King George. I suggest you dumb fucks actually read the very documents the founders wrote, and discover to your individual horror, precisely what they thought about "democracy!"

We are a "Constitutional Republic," which via "democratic caucus," choose our political representatives, you shouldn't even be allowed to vote for the senate, such should be the duty of each lawfully elected state government by appointment no longer than two years, indeed they should not even be allowed to sit in the senate longer than the congress, and no member should be allowed to sit in either beyond two terms.... :wink:

Forum List

Back