Boehner just asked Obama to move his speech by one day

If you voted for Bush either first or second time around, or both times, you have no right to question anybody's intelligence - let alone a Harvard grad..

If you voted for Obama you should just play Russian Roulette. The shame has to be overwhelming.

He was a better choice than the walking dead and a harlot.

You may or may not be right. But we will never know. I didn't want McCain to begin with.

Obama JUST CAVED IN. SPEECH MOVED TO FOOTBALL OPENER.

Where is TM? I really wanna rub it in. Lol

It must be that his CAMPAIGN just realized that they made a HUGE political mistake by scheduling "a joint session of congress" which is usually only done for the State of the Union yearly address or a war--has now turned into a frantic campaign mistake.

So they caved.

Last edited:
Obama does not set his own schedual. He has someone to do that for him.
Well, seeing how dumb he is, it's no wonder he can't make out his own schedUAL.

But anybody who doesn't think this was purposely done, is an idiot.

Obama can't do anything without making it a pastisan game......The man is so thin skinned, he damn sure doesn't want the american people listening to Republicans constantly point out his abject failures, In prime time, for all americans to see.

Last edited:
Well, seeing how dumb he is, it's no wonder he can't make out his own schedUAL]

Obama can't do anything without making it a pastisan game......The man is so thin skinned, he damn sure doesn't want the american people listening to Republicans constantly point out his abject failures, In prime time, for all americans to see.

well you must know everything, when will you become the president and get it all right?

Here's the deal...

This proposal is directed solely at Salt Jones...

If Obama is re-elected in 2012, I will have a moderator delete my account, and ban my IP address.

If Obama is NOT re-elected in 2012, you will have a moderator delete your account and ban your IP address.

Respond to this post that my proposal is acceptable, and we're on.

Fail to accept, and be branded whiny cry baby bitch.

I accept.

This will be fun.

P.S. These colors don't run.
What colors would they be Salt Peter?

That would be red, white and blue, Penis Breath.

If that's the case then when is Obama gonna hire someone who isn't inept to work in his cabinet?

maybe they should hire you, but then what would God do without you?

Well considering I don't believe in God would you like to try & fail again at another attempt at a lame insult?

Fuck it, just cut to the Chase and call me a racist. Save us all the bickering in between

He did, it just scrolled across the news ticker. I wouldn't give him much credit though. An intelligent potus would have never tried a political stunt so obvious to begin with.

If you voted for Bush either first or second time around, or both times, you have no right to question anybody's intelligence - let alone a Harvard grad..

If you voted for Obama you should just play Russian Roulette. The shame has to be overwhelming.

I didn't....

If Obama did move his speech night then he's more intelligent than I ever gave him credit for. Must have a new aide or something.......

He did, it just scrolled across the news ticker. I wouldn't give him much credit though. An intelligent potus would have never tried a political stunt so obvious to begin with.

:lol:sarcasm hopefully?

well you must know everything, when will you become the president and get it all right?

I sure as hell know how to spell schedULE. And that job doesn't pay enough.....Fuckin' pocket change.

But then, he should be working for free. The man is so inept he doesn't deserve that check.

Last edited:

I sure as hell know how to spell schedULE. And that job doesn't pay enough.....Fuckin' pocket change.

But then, he should be working for free. The man is so inept he doesn't desreve that check.

well good, u can spell, but u can't be president. I quess that would make me angry also.

If that's the case then when is Obama gonna hire someone who isn't inept to work in his cabinet?

maybe they should hire you, but then what would God do without you?

Well considering I don't believe in God would you like to try & fail again at another attempt at a lame insult?

Fuck it, just cut to the Chase and call me a racist. Save us all the bickering in between

well, when will you run for president and show us how it is done?

Are you serious? Obama has a litany of faults - being dumb isn't one of them. Bush jr was dumber than a sack of spuds...but then again I could be doing a disservice to potatos...

Are you serious? Obama has a litany of faults - being dumb isn't one of them. Bush jr was dumber than a sack of spuds...but then again I could be doing a disservice to potatos...

that does not man anyone who voted for him is 'dumb', maybe, they felt like me they had little choice....gore? seriously? kerry? Uhm, no, but by the time McCain/Obama rolled around I wrote in Paul. I would have wrote in someone else in the 2000's but who was there? Nader? please.

and frankly if I had to pick I would take bush over obama.you do realize that bush may not have been an intellectual, Obama is a faux intellectual, he hasn't anywhere near the fire power many seem to think he does, hes had his chance to display it ...and?

Last edited:

that does not man anyone who voted for him is 'dumb', maybe, they felt like me they had little choice....gore? seriously? kerry? Uhm, no, but by the time McCain/Obama rolled around I wrote in Paul. I would have wrote in someone else in the 2000's but who was there? Nader? please.

and frankly if I had to pick I would take bush over obama.you do realize that bush may not have been an intellectual, Obama is a faux intellectual, he hasn't anywhere near the fire power many seem to think he does, hes had his chance to display it ...and?

Obama is being compared to Carter--even by democrats--both with very high I.Q's and both incapable of leading.

But then, he should be working for free. The man is so inept he doesn't desreve that check.

well good, u can spell, but u can't be president. I quess that would make me angry also.

quess?
Did you, perhaps, mean... Guess?

Forum List

Back