Boehner just asked Obama to move his speech by one day

Interesting indeed. What if Obama says no? Then he comes out looking like an ass for playing political games with US jobs as the game pieces.
Does Anyone really think Obama was Unaware of the long planned Republican Debate at the Exact date and time he all of the sudden wants to address congress and the Nation? lol
Anyone that thinks otherwise shouldn't be here or addressing politics. The intent is clear.

Yes I do and so does every big republican donor. Why do you think the B-team of republicans are running for president? Your A-team is sitting this one out.

wanna bet your membership on this board on it, smart ass?

Yes.

Now what, bitch?

Here's the deal...

This proposal is directed solely at Salt Jones...

If Obama is re-elected in 2012, I will have a moderator delete my account, and ban my IP address.

If Obama is NOT re-elected in 2012, you will have a moderator delete your account and ban your IP address.

Respond to this post that my proposal is acceptable, and we're on.

Fail to accept, and be branded whiny cry baby bitch.

Yes.

Now what, bitch?

Here's the deal...

If Obama is re-elected in 2012, I will have a moderator delete my account, and ban my IP address.

If Obama is NOT re-elected in 2012, you will have a moderator delete your account and ban your IP address.

I accept.

This will be fun.

P.S. These colors don't run.

Yes.

Now what, bitch?
Prove your premise Salt-Peter.

THIS POLITICAL MOVE HAS ALREADY BACK-FIRED ON OBAMA BIG TIME. Even democrat strategists are calling him a man-child--:lol::lol: Stating this manuver ploy has made his jobs plan look INSIGNIFICANT--quoting one "Obama is walking all over his jobs plan before he announces it"

Said one Democratic consultant, “It’s a bad idea [and] seems a little small. And it suggests perhaps his jobs plan wont be that appealing because now the coverage will be about the strategy and not the substance.” It’s not even that he’s suddenly demanding the gravitas of a joint session, signaling a crisis of utmost national urgency, after having jerked around on this singularly important issue for two and a half years.

Boehner to Obama: How about giving your speech the day after the GOP debate instead? Update: Boehner cleared Wednesday date in advance? Update: Boehner denies « Hot Air

$let me be clear.jpg

Let me be clear-- this is the tea party and Bush's fault.

According to polling data on Obama's job approval numbers the only people that are insignificant are you Obamabots.

:eusa_shhh:
They still BELEIVE the whole country and world loves the Obama. :lol:
According to recent polls, an average of only 19% approve of the direction this country is headed under Obama's leadership.

Now, 19% is the number of people who identify themselves as "very liberal".

So, those numbers are telling an interesting story....A very interesting story.

Basically, it show's that the 19%er's will follow their beloved herder straight over the fucking cliff.

True, but the price of gasoline is up and traffic really sucks , so it will take a long time to get there....

Yes.

Now what, bitch?

Here's the deal...

I accept.

This will be fun.

done. I've bookmarked this page, and saved it on my local hard drive, just so you cant come in after the fact and weasel out.

You, and your Obamessiah are toast.

Yes.

Now what, bitch?

Here's the deal...

I accept.

This will be fun.

What colors would they be Salt Peter?

According to recent polls, an average of only 19% approve of the direction this country is headed under Obama's leadership.

Basically, it show's that the 19%er's will follow their beloved herder straight over the fucking cliff.

True, but the price of gasoline is up and traffic really sucks , so it will take a long time to get there....
As I told ya' in PM Ollie, I now have the vision of Obama driving very slowly along in a hooped up Jolopy, with a parade of Zombies following dejectedly behind as they approach the cliff.....And of course, Salt Jones is following dejectedly behind, while screaming at all the white peoples on how they've done him wrong!

Fuckin' idiots! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I find it all rather amusing. Obama schedules his address on the same night as the Republican debate, which is a nice piece of political maneuvering but Boehner does him one better by informing the President that night doesn't work and it's going to have to be the next night, which happens to be the opening game of the NFL season.

Sorry, Barrack...but your attempt to play the Republicans just got put right back in your face. Enjoy trying to pull an audience for your "exciting new jobs plan" when most of the country is watching the Packers/Saints game. You just got PUNKED!

+1

Obama is such a narcissistic bonehead.

Interesting indeed. What if Obama says no? Then he comes out looking like an ass for playing political games with US jobs as the game pieces.

You think it would hurt the speaker even though Obama has already waited a month to make his plan public?

No, I think it'll make Obama look bad for scheduling his speech on the same day as a GOP debate. Both sides claim the debate has nothing to do with it. Yeah, right. I think the Speaker comes out of this in good shape either way.

I think that in the big scheme of things, nobody will care either way. But I do find it amusing how you guys try so desperately to make Obama seem like the bad guy no matter how insignificant the situation. This will not mean anything politically. It's ridiculous. Find something else to concern yourselves with.

Last edited:
You think it would hurt the speaker even though Obama has already waited a month to make his plan public?

No, I think it'll make Obama look bad for scheduling his speech on the same day as a GOP debate. Both sides claim the debate has nothing to do with it. Yeah, right. I think the Speaker comes out of this in good shape either way.

I think that in the big scheme of things, nobody will care either way. But I do find it amusing how you guys try so desperately to make Obama seem like the bad guy no matter how insignificant the situation. This will not mean anything politically. It's ridiculous. Find something else to concern yourself with.
trying to upstage the GOP, who had that night picked out months ago, is petty. Even the Dems are turning on your Obamessiah.
You need a new god to pray to.

According to polling data on Obama's job approval numbers the only people that are insignificant are you Obamabots.

Right. And you know the political makeup of that entire 19%? :lol::lol::lol: Keep deluding yourself. It's quite funny.

Forum List

Back