Boehner just asked Obama to move his speech by one day

:eusa_shhh:
They still BELEIVE the whole country and world loves the Obama. :lol:
According to recent polls, an average of only 19% approve of the direction this country is headed under Obama's leadership.

Now, 19% is the number of people who identify themselves as "very liberal".

So, those numbers are telling an interesting story....A very interesting story.

Basically, it show's that the 19%er's will follow their beloved herder straight over the fucking cliff.

Right. And you know the political makeup of that entire 19%? :lol::lol::lol: Keep deluding yourself. It's quite funny.

Of course, they are all hard right conservatives... right?

Dip shit.

How hypocritical that Obama supposedly is going to give a "bi-partisan" speech :eusa_liar:

Then he wants an audience before all of congress on the night of a major republican event.

What a douche bag.:evil:

So let's see Obama should do what Boehner wants or he's being an ass. But if he gives in he'll be a pussy. As usual, nomatter what Obama does..repubs won't like it.

If Obama did move his speech night then he's more intelligent than I ever gave him credit for. Must have a new aide or something.......

He did, it just scrolled across the news ticker. I wouldn't give him much credit though. An intelligent potus would have never tried a political stunt so obvious to begin with.

If Obama did move his speech night then he's more intelligent than I ever gave him credit for. Must have a new aide or something.......

well, truly if he were smart he never would have tried this crap, now hes been made to back down again, for something slimy ( which will be mentioned again bet on it) he could have avoided and will piss off football fans;)

He did, it just scrolled across the news ticker. I wouldn't give him much credit though. An intelligent potus would have never tried a political stunt so obvious to begin with.

If you voted for Bush either first or second time around, or both times, you have no right to question anybody's intelligence - let alone a Harvard grad..

If you voted for Bush either first or second time around, or both times, you have no right to question anybody's intelligence - let alone a Harvard grad..

If you voted for Obama you should just play Russian Roulette. The shame has to be overwhelming.

If you voted for Obama you should just play Russian Roulette. The shame has to be overwhelming.

He was a better choice than the walking dead and a harlot.

Forum List

Back