Boehner (R)- Dream Act is ok now that the election is over

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Way to go Juan :thup:

Boehner: DREAM Act 'worthy of consideration' - First Read
House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) said bringing up something like the DREAM Act would be "worthy of consideration" a day after his No. 2, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA), embraced the plan that would give children brought to the United States illegally a pathway to citizenship.

Told you they didn't represent you people. They just want to keep their tax-payer funded, jobs in Washington :clap2:

Last edited:

House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) said bringing up something like the DREAM Act would be "worthy of consideration" a day after his No. 2, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA), embraced the plan that would give children brought to the United States illegally a pathway to citizenship.
Told you they didn't represent you people. They just want to keep their tax-payer funded, jobs in Washington :clap2:

What were those conservatives core principles again?

preventing a 2nd term for obama?

Exactly.

Four legs good, two legs bad.

Both parties are working together to maintain that 98 percent re-election rate they enjoy in the House.

Boehner is the Speaker of the American Politburo, and George Orwell is alive and well.

Two legs good, four legs bad.

Last edited:

The core principles of conservatives are, in no particular order, all about, "me, myself and I'.

No, that other one where the rule of law was paramount and any and all people who arrived here illegally had to go back to their home country to stand in line in order to follow the legal visa procedures if they wanted to emigrate to this country in accordance with our laws. That core principle.

It has begun. The transformation from the party of the dark side to Democratic Lite.

No, that other one where the rule of law was paramount and any and all people who arrived here illegally had to go back to their home country to stand in line in order to follow the legal visa procedures if they wanted to emigrate to this country in accordance with our laws. That core principle.

Someone needs to tell George Bush.

george bush is a RINO

george bush is a RINO

true. He wasn't "conservative" enough.

Seriously though, Id be really pissed if Republicans sold me down the river like they just did their base.

I know this board has its share of nativist repub voters. No replies from them :dunno:

Is there any direction to all of this ranting? The main reason "amnesty" is opposed by so many people is that it was tried before and failed, primarily because the other side of the agreement (effective border enforcement) was never implemented. This disingenuous approach to comprehensive immigration reform is now being repeated by President Obama, who has no intention of building a real fence and cutting off the flow of illegal entrants to the U.S. Maybe he should ask the Israelis how to do it.

I know this board has its share of nativist repub voters. No replies from them :dunno:

Why would they want to bother when it is obvious to anyone this is not a 'discussion', only an attempt to want to beat down 'the opposition' iow, continuing the divide! :thup:

Well..... I'd be outraged. OUTRAGED if I voted Repub in the last cycle & they turn around and throw people under the bus like this just to save their tax-payer, funded jobs.

Forum List

Back