Boehner Says He Trusts Obama. WTF Is Wrong With This Asshole?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Boehner says he 'absolutely' trusts Obama

79033f42-3bec-4e38-afbe-426e822af7b1-small.jpg

WASHINGTON (AP) -- House Speaker John Boehner says he "absolutely" trusts President Barack Obama - not that they don't have their differences.

Boehner tells ABC's "This Week" that the two have a good relationship and that they're "open with each other ... honest with each other." But the Ohio lawmaker says they're trying to bridge some big differences.

One issue they agree on: The U.S. doesn't have an immediate crisis in terms of debt.

Some conservatives criticized Obama when he said last week that the country doesn't have an immediate debt crisis.

Boehner says a debt crisis does loom in the years ahead because entitlement programs are not sustainable if they aren't changed​

Link

News from The Associated Press

th

Boehner is full of shit. He knows he can't trust Obama but he wants to talk political-speak to the press.

This is why we're in this boat, with assholes like Obama screwing everything up and dip-shits like Boehner talking out of both sides of their mouth, refusing to be real about the situation. This is why so many Americans feel like we don't have a future anymore. Somebody has to start telling the truth instead of this total bull shit.

obama-choker.jpg

Last edited:
Sort of scripted, huh. Like a bad Soap Opera.

It's Marionette- speak. ;) The daily saga continues.

So who looks better in drag? John? Barry? Tune in Monday.....

Last edited by a moderator:

WASHINGTON (AP) -- House Speaker John Boehner says he "absolutely" trusts President Barack Obama - not that they don't have their differences.

Boehner tells ABC's "This Week" that the two have a good relationship and that they're "open with each other ... honest with each other." But the Ohio lawmaker says they're trying to bridge some big differences.

One issue they agree on: The U.S. doesn't have an immediate crisis in terms of debt.

Some conservatives criticized Obama when he said last week that the country doesn't have an immediate debt crisis.

Boehner says a debt crisis does loom in the years ahead because entitlement programs are not sustainable if they aren't changed​

Link

th

Boehner is full of shit. He knows he can't trust Obama but he wants to talk political-speak to the press.

This is why we're in this boat, with assholes like Obama screwing everything up and dip-shits like Boehner talking out of both sides of their mouth, refusing to be real about the situation. This is why so many Americans feel like we don't have a future anymore. Somebody has to start telling the truth instead of this total bull shit.

obama-choker.jpg

Good god. This is a not a bad thing. What Boehner is offering is a gesture of compromise. For a politician, that takes balls. This is what this country needs. The right and the left working together. Frankly, I applaud Boehner on this.

Link

th

obama-choker.jpg

What's not to trust?

In terms of truthtelling, Obama probably ranks right behind Carter.

And we all know how you folks think about Carter.

Good god. This is a not a bad thing. What Boehner is offering is a gesture of compromise. For a politician, that takes balls. This is what this country needs. The right and the left working together. Frankly, I applaud Boehner on this.

The problem is Obama's version of compromise is always, "give me what I want even though you don't want to." That's not compromise; that's concession.

Boehner's probably a decent enough man, but he sucks at negotiation and standing up for the party's ideals when he needs to. There's nothing wrong with compromise, but compromise can only work both ways.

If Boner trusts Obama he needs his stupid ass beat with a damn boat paddle!
I'LL DONATE THE DAMN BOAT PADDLE!!

Because Boehner, said he trust's Obama,it don't mean nothing.Tomorrow he won't remember he said it.

The problem is Obama's version of compromise is always, "give me what I want even though you don't want to." That's not compromise; that's concession.

Boehner's probably a decent enough man, but he sucks at negotiation and standing up for the party's ideals when he needs to. There's nothing wrong with compromise, but compromise can only work both ways.

The "Grand Bargain" had something like 10 to 1 cuts/revenue.

Boehner walked away from it.

They wanted the revenue out.

Personally? I think Obama should tell these folks to pound sand..and wait for 2014.

Keep campaigning and drive the Republicans out of congress.

Personally? I think Obama should tell these folks to pound sand..and wait for 2014.

Which "grand bargain" was that, exactly? People think when Obama doesn't get everything he wants, that it means he's actually compromising. Obama wouldn't get everything he wants regardless; that's the way of the world. But it does mean he get a bigger share of it, especially if the person in negotiation with him sucks at it.

That's contrary to Boner claiming he got 98% of what he wanted to Obama's 2%.

If Boner doenst mean it, then I say: Fuck Im tired of Republicans never telling the truth.

Which "grand bargain" was that, exactly? People think when Obama doesn't get everything he wants, that it means he's actually compromising. Obama wouldn't get everything he wants regardless; that's the way of the world. But it does mean he get a bigger share of it, especially if the person in negotiation with him sucks at it.

The one that Boehner walked away from..of course.

Basically..the Bush tax cuts..one of the costliest "stimulus" packages ever..were extended and then made permanent for a great many people.

It's funny that the very same people that drove up the deficit and debt..are now crying about it and thwarting efforts to shrink it.

It's clear what these folks want.

It's to inflict suffering. It isn't about solving anything.

The American people chose Obama..and they want his policies.

That's contrary to Boner claiming he got 98% of what he wanted to Obama's 2%.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq7m5ffkibE]Boehner brags about getting 98% in Debt Ceiling Sequester Deal - YouTube[/ame]

They keep forgetting this video.

:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back