Boehner Says He Trusts Obama. WTF Is Wrong With This Asshole?

Boehner says he 'absolutely' trusts Obama

79033f42-3bec-4e38-afbe-426e822af7b1-small.jpg

WASHINGTON (AP) -- House Speaker John Boehner says he "absolutely" trusts President Barack Obama - not that they don't have their differences.

Boehner tells ABC's "This Week" that the two have a good relationship and that they're "open with each other ... honest with each other." But the Ohio lawmaker says they're trying to bridge some big differences.

One issue they agree on: The U.S. doesn't have an immediate crisis in terms of debt.

Some conservatives criticized Obama when he said last week that the country doesn't have an immediate debt crisis.

Boehner says a debt crisis does loom in the years ahead because entitlement programs are not sustainable if they aren't changed​

Link

News from The Associated Press

th

Boehner is full of shit. He knows he can't trust Obama but he wants to talk political-speak to the press.

This is why we're in this boat, with assholes like Obama screwing everything up and dip-shits like Boehner talking out of both sides of their mouth, refusing to be real about the situation. This is why so many Americans feel like we don't have a future anymore. Somebody has to start telling the truth instead of this total bull shit.

obama-choker.jpg

He is probably trying to keep his family alive. Politicians in Germany did the same thing with Hitler when he came to power. Why? They knew he would have them murdered. Its called intimidation, folks. Funny story... when Ann Romneys plane was forced into an emergency landing during the election because of smoke in the cabin I knew Obama had to be behind the plane being sabotaged. So I am praying for Ann Romney and asking the Lord not to allow her to have any fear, don't let Romney back down, show him how to man up - all that ----- then I said to the Lord, I know Obama was behind this and I'd appreciate a confirmation on it that I'm right! Guess what???? Ha! ha! ha! Ha! The LORD answered it in less than 2 weeks! Guess what happened???? Air Force One was caught in severe turbulence and had to make an emergency landing! They were forced to the ground just like Ann Romneys plane!! Ha! ha! I could just see that communist coward up there in air force one screaming get me down from here now!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ! Ha! Yes God is good. Whatsoever a man sows that will he reap!! Obama reaped his own actions within 2 weeks! I love it! I told a friend about it and they said, you know what? I think you are right!
- J.

Last edited:
Oh do you know why Obama wouldn't eat without his food taster at the recent event? Because he knows what he would do to someone he didn't like. Can anyone say Breitbart? I can. Yes, the wicked flee ( or don't eat ) when no one is chasing them...........but the Righteous are as Bold as a Lion. Amen.

Jeri

WASHINGTON (AP) -- House Speaker John Boehner says he "absolutely" trusts President Barack Obama - not that they don't have their differences.

Boehner tells ABC's "This Week" that the two have a good relationship and that they're "open with each other ... honest with each other." But the Ohio lawmaker says they're trying to bridge some big differences.

One issue they agree on: The U.S. doesn't have an immediate crisis in terms of debt.

Some conservatives criticized Obama when he said last week that the country doesn't have an immediate debt crisis.

Boehner says a debt crisis does loom in the years ahead because entitlement programs are not sustainable if they aren't changed​

Link

th

Boehner is full of shit. He knows he can't trust Obama but he wants to talk political-speak to the press.

This is why we're in this boat, with assholes like Obama screwing everything up and dip-shits like Boehner talking out of both sides of their mouth, refusing to be real about the situation. This is why so many Americans feel like we don't have a future anymore. Somebody has to start telling the truth instead of this total bull shit.

obama-choker.jpg

He is probably trying to keep his family alive. Politicians in Germany did the same thing with Hitler when he came to power. Why? They knew he would have them murdered. Its called intimidation, folks. Funny story... when Ann Romneys plane was forced into an emergency landing during the election because of smoke in the cabin I knew Obama had to be behind and the plane was sabotaged. So I am praying for Ann Romney and asking the Lord not to allow her to have any fear, don't let Romney back down, show him how to man up - all that ----- then I said to the Lord, I know Obama was behind this and I'd appreciate a confirmation on it that I'm right! Guess what???? Ha! ha! ha! Ha! The LORD answered it in less than 2 weeks! Guess what happened???? Air Force One was caught in severe turbulence and had to make an emergency landing! They were forced to the ground just like Ann Romneys plane!! Ha! ha! I could just see that communist coward up there in air force one screaming get me down from here now!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ! Ha! Yes God is good. Whatsoever a man sows that will he reap!! Obama reaped his own actions within 2 weeks! I love it! I told a friend about it and they said, you know what? I think you are right!
- J.

Oh, is that what happened to Paul Wellstone and Mel Carnahan? Repugs behind those "accidents"?

Link

th

obama-choker.jpg

Good god. This is a not a bad thing. What Boehner is offering is a gesture of compromise. For a politician, that takes balls. This is what this country needs. The right and the left working together. Frankly, I applaud Boehner on this.

Obama will take any offer Boehner gives him an say thank you.......and walk outside, drop it on the lawn and piss on it.

Obama has no honor.

Link

th

obama-choker.jpg

Good god. This is a not a bad thing. What Boehner is offering is a gesture of compromise. For a politician, that takes balls. This is what this country needs. The right and the left working together. Frankly, I applaud Boehner on this.

Obama will take any offer Boehner gives him an say thank you.......and walk outside, drop it on the lawn and piss on it.

Obama has no honor.

:lol:

What a load of crap.

When talking about honor..you really should leave Boehner out of it.

That's the guy who, while on the house floor lobbying for the tobbaco industry..was giving out checks.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/12/us/politics/12boehner.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

:razz: OH MY GAWD!!! The right wing is gonna commit mass suicide before the end of this year hahaha!!!!

:popcorn:
Amazing you find that's funny.

Yup.....would be nice if we had a president that didn't make us want to put a shotgun in our mouths.

I'd love to meet a POS like you personally and show you how funny it is.

The problem is Obama's version of compromise is always, "give me what I want even though you don't want to." That's not compromise; that's concession.

Boehner's probably a decent enough man, but he sucks at negotiation and standing up for the party's ideals when he needs to. There's nothing wrong with compromise, but compromise can only work both ways.
That's contrary to Boner claiming he got 98% of what he wanted to Obama's 2%.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq7m5ffkibE"]Boehner brags about getting 98% in Debt Ceiling Sequester Deal - YouTube[/ame]

They keep forgetting this video.

:eusa_shhh:
To the Right giving up a mere 2% is too much compromise!

Why is the assumption Boehner means it?

Bush said there were WMD in Iraq.

Boehner was a Bush Leaguer.

Think he could be lying?

I think my point was that Boehner doesn't mean it.

We need a straight-talker........not some Bullshit artist trying to feed us a load of crap.

Last edited:
Boehner is full of shit. He knows he can't trust Obama but...

:cuckoo: this is why sane people here think you are a bit demented. The Speaker of the US House of Representatives who happens to be a Republican, says he trusts the US President who happens to be a Democrat, and your demented mind has you saying the Speaker doesn't trust the President and is lying when he says he does.

That is a text book example of a paranoid political loon

This shouldn’t come as news to anyone, Boehner has been at odds with the TPM and others on the radical right since becoming Speaker, he’s likely tired of the lies and pointless conflict with Obama, he wants his time as Speaker to mean something more than meaningless partisan bickering.

Politically, I do not agree with Sallow or Dean, or even TM

But, I'm willing to bet, if I knew them personally I could probably trust them.

To me trust and respect is the default setting.
I do both unless/until I have reason not to.

:cool:

This shouldn’t come as news to anyone, Boehner has been at odds with the TPM and others on the radical right since becoming Speaker, he’s likely tired of the lies and pointless conflict with Obama, he wants his time as Speaker to mean something more than meaningless partisan bickering.

Boehner also as sense enough to know that 2014 is just around the corner.

Boehner is full of shit. He knows he can't trust Obama but...

:cuckoo: this is why sane people here think you are a bit demented. The Speaker of the US House of Representatives who happens to be a Republican, says he trusts the US President who happens to be a Democrat, and your demented mind has you saying the Speaker doesn't trust the President and is lying when he says he does.

That is a text book example of a paranoid political loon

Jesus Dante.....you're beginning to scare me now.

Hard to believe you're serious.

The problem is Obama's version of compromise is always, "give me what I want even though you don't want to." That's not compromise; that's concession.

Boehner's probably a decent enough man, but he sucks at negotiation and standing up for the party's ideals when he needs to. There's nothing wrong with compromise, but compromise can only work both ways.

The republicans gave him zero...ZERO UP TO THIS POINT. How the fuck is Obama the wrong one here?

Those assholes voted against things they wrote initially because Obama was for it...

Asshole.

Nah, Boehnner is afraid of CAIR and the scuffle he ended up in the middle of with Muslim Congressman Keith Ellison and McCain over the 5 shameless GOP hit piece USA Today Ran. I'm betting he or a family member is being threatened... The weak rinos cave in easy on threats and everyone knows Boehnner is a Rino ( republican in name only ) - J.

The republicans gave him zero...ZERO UP TO THIS POINT. How the fuck is Obama the wrong one here?

Those assholes voted against things they wrote initially because Obama was for it...

Asshole.

The Republicans gave him $600 billion reasons to deal with them and it wasn't good enough.

Do you know what the biggest tax increase was before that? $400 billion......and it led to the Dems losing congress. So now Obama acts like he hasn't gotten shit.....and you numb-nuts act like he's getting screwed.

Pathetic.

Bohner has to say he trusts Obama. Remember that ALL politicians are liars and power hungry crooks.

The right is only slightly better because unlike liberals they know that everyone can't live off the government. And that the rich can't pay off the debt nor sustain the entitlement programs created by the left.

The left wants control over every American or everyone in the USA seeing they want control of illegals too.

Link

th

obama-choker.jpg

This is crazy stuff. Is this a sample of government by liberal propaganda tax exempt Media Matters? Does anyone remember a time in history when the speaker of the house was criticized for agreeing with the president? The world is upside down in the criminal propaganda enterprise known as media matters.

Obama said last year he wanted $800 billion in "revenue".....so Boehner say....OKAY......

.......Obama hears this and moves the goal posts and starts asking for $1.2 trillion in new taxes.

Boehner gives him $600 billion.....and not a dollar more and Obama starts whining about getting hosed.

Truth is Obama never wanted a deal. He wanted to be able to whine about how the Repugs are stopping him from doing great things. Every black in the getto all of the sudden starts repeating that all the GOP does is prevent their boy king from solving problems. I've heard more brothers saying "filibuster" in the last month than I've heard in my life. They all believe that Obama is trying to do something when the fact is all he's doing is telling everyone he's fighting for them. Fact is he never has and never will.

Obama never has worked hard in his life. Becoming president wasn't going to change that. He's just doing what every despot does. Cause trouble and claim he's going to do something about it......but for some reason they never do. Hugo Chavez, Qaddafi, Mubarak, Stalin, Assad, Mussolini, you name the dictator......they all do it the same way. First they control the media, then they cause a bunch of shit, then they claim they're fighting for the "middle-class" and the poor trying to improve their lot in life. Instead they live it up and grab every bit of cash they can get their hands on.

Forum List

Back