Boehner Says He Trusts Obama. WTF Is Wrong With This Asshole?

Boehner is full of shit. He knows he can't trust Obama but...

:cuckoo: this is why sane people here think you are a bit demented. The Speaker of the US House of Representatives who happens to be a Republican, says he trusts the US President who happens to be a Democrat, and your demented mind has you saying the Speaker doesn't trust the President and is lying when he says he does.

That is a text book example of a paranoid political loon

Jesus Dante.....you're beginning to scare me now.

Hard to believe you're serious.

The Speaker trusts the President..

forget about negotiations and politics. People have this crazy idea that they know shit they don't. You make up your mind before any evidence is presented.

Walter Lippmann was right about you all

If Boner trusts Obama he needs his stupid ass beat with a damn boat paddle!
I'LL DONATE THE DAMN BOAT PADDLE!!

Perhaps you and others on the rightwing fringe will finally get a clue as to how out of touch you are with most Americans, many of whom are republicans; how you and your reckless agenda are correctly perceived to be extreme, radical, and potentially harmful to the Nation as a whole.

:cuckoo: this is why sane people here think you are a bit demented. The Speaker of the US House of Representatives who happens to be a Republican, says he trusts the US President who happens to be a Democrat, and your demented mind has you saying the Speaker doesn't trust the President and is lying when he says he does.

That is a text book example of a paranoid political loon

Jesus Dante.....you're beginning to scare me now.

Hard to believe you're serious.

The Speaker trusts the President..

forget about negotiations and politics. People have this crazy idea that they know shit they don't. You make up your mind before any evidence is presented.

Walter Lippmann was right about you all

The only people that trust Obama are maybe his daughters.

Even Michelle doesn't trust him.

33 people that were in Benghazi are in fear of the White House and what Obama will do to them if they talk. We don't even know what their names are. Congress hasn't been allowed to question them. The Administration has not been forthcoming with any answers about what happened, why did they make up that story about some stupid video being the cause of all of the attacks at at several embassies, including the compound in Benghazi. They say what does it matter.

It is a massive coverup.....yet we are supposed to trust Obama? Boehner is saying he trusts Obama?

Bull fucken shit!!!!

The CIA is controlled by the White House.

Boehner says he 'absolutely' trusts Obama

79033f42-3bec-4e38-afbe-426e822af7b1-small.jpg

WASHINGTON (AP) -- House Speaker John Boehner says he "absolutely" trusts President Barack Obama - not that they don't have their differences.

Boehner tells ABC's "This Week" that the two have a good relationship and that they're "open with each other ... honest with each other." But the Ohio lawmaker says they're trying to bridge some big differences.

One issue they agree on: The U.S. doesn't have an immediate crisis in terms of debt.

Some conservatives criticized Obama when he said last week that the country doesn't have an immediate debt crisis.

Boehner says a debt crisis does loom in the years ahead because entitlement programs are not sustainable if they aren't changed​

Link

News from The Associated Press

th

Boehner is full of shit. He knows he can't trust Obama but he wants to talk political-speak to the press.

This is why we're in this boat, with assholes like Obama screwing everything up and dip-shits like Boehner talking out of both sides of their mouth, refusing to be real about the situation. This is why so many Americans feel like we don't have a future anymore. Somebody has to start telling the truth instead of this total bull shit.

obama-choker.jpg

Hey Meat Whistle - I don't trust either one of them. But guess what, I'm GLAD that there may be a crack in the hyper-partisan atmosphere that has gripped this government and this country for far too long.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- House Speaker John Boehner says he "absolutely" trusts President Barack Obama - not that they don't have their differences.

Boehner tells ABC's "This Week" that the two have a good relationship and that they're "open with each other ... honest with each other." But the Ohio lawmaker says they're trying to bridge some big differences.

One issue they agree on: The U.S. doesn't have an immediate crisis in terms of debt.

Some conservatives criticized Obama when he said last week that the country doesn't have an immediate debt crisis.

Boehner says a debt crisis does loom in the years ahead because entitlement programs are not sustainable if they aren't changed​

Link

th

Boehner is full of shit. He knows he can't trust Obama but he wants to talk political-speak to the press.

This is why we're in this boat, with assholes like Obama screwing everything up and dip-shits like Boehner talking out of both sides of their mouth, refusing to be real about the situation. This is why so many Americans feel like we don't have a future anymore. Somebody has to start telling the truth instead of this total bull shit.

obama-choker.jpg

My god! ~ mudwhistle do you not as yet understand that they both work for the same masters?

Are you really as naive as your post suggests?

Link

th

obama-choker.jpg

My god! ~ mudwhistle do you not as yet understand that they both work for the same masters?

Wasn't that the point of the OP???

For fuck sake. Try using your brain for once.

Link

th

obama-choker.jpg

Wasn't that the point of the OP???

For fuck sake. Try using your brain for once.

Well Meatwhistle, I suppose you think this deadlocked hyper-partisan get-nothing-done my way or the highway political atmosphere is the way to go, eh?

Boehner's being a pandering asshole again. What a spineless ass-kisser.

Wow, Boehner doesn't buy into the CEC meme that politics is bloodsport and you must hate the "other side" and rightwing heads are exploding like watermelons at a Gallagher show.

Hilarious.

Good god. This is a not a bad thing. What Boehner is offering is a gesture of compromise. For a politician, that takes balls. This is what this country needs. The right and the left working together. Frankly, I applaud Boehner on this.

The problem is Obama's version of compromise is always, "give me what I want even though you don't want to." That's not compromise; that's concession.

Boehner's probably a decent enough man, but he sucks at negotiation and standing up for the party's ideals when he needs to. There's nothing wrong with compromise, but compromise can only work both ways.

Nice little pot-kettle thing you got going there.

Link

th

obama-choker.jpg

He is probably trying to keep his family alive. Politicians in Germany did the same thing with Hitler when he came to power. Why? They knew he would have them murdered. Its called intimidation, folks. Funny story... when Ann Romneys plane was forced into an emergency landing during the election because of smoke in the cabin I knew Obama had to be behind the plane being sabotaged. So I am praying for Ann Romney and asking the Lord not to allow her to have any fear, don't let Romney back down, show him how to man up - all that ----- then I said to the Lord, I know Obama was behind this and I'd appreciate a confirmation on it that I'm right! Guess what???? Ha! ha! ha! Ha! The LORD answered it in less than 2 weeks! Guess what happened???? Air Force One was caught in severe turbulence and had to make an emergency landing! They were forced to the ground just like Ann Romneys plane!! Ha! ha! I could just see that communist coward up there in air force one screaming get me down from here now!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ! Ha! Yes God is good. Whatsoever a man sows that will he reap!! Obama reaped his own actions within 2 weeks! I love it! I told a friend about it and they said, you know what? I think you are right!
- J.

Damn, you really are deep into it, aren't you.

Forum List

Back